General Fiction Forum Expats discussion

Senseless Acts of Beauty > Thank You Lisa and my devoted group of readers too!!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (dhaupt) | 4568 comments Mod
I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate your participation in this month's read. Everyone's comments and thoughts were invaluable and Lisa thank you again from the bottom of my heart for being a huge part of what makes this group a success!! Whatever you decide in the future please stop by and let us know what's going on. Congrats about your daughter getting her first book published let us know when it's available and your youngest going to college.

My baby girl was just offered a fellowship and even though I changed her diapers I'll still have to call her Dr. Haupt ;)

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

description

Thanks Lisa for joining us for this wonderful discussion this month! Good luck with whatever your next book may be and be sure to keep in touch!

Thanks so much for organizing this Deb! Everyone that participated made this so much fun!

message 3: by Ang from OZ (new)

Ang from OZ | 1686 comments Well I still can't seem to get a pretty thank you picture to show up. So just imagine there is one there lol!

Thanks so much to Lisa for once again joining in! That's what makes the read even more special. Thanks also to all you lovely ladies!! You make the world a brighter place, mwah! :)

message 4: by April (last edited Apr 27, 2015 05:00PM) (new)

April (april_h) | 159 comments Thanks Lisa for joining us this month! I loved reading your comments and getting an inside look into Senseless Acts of Beauty. I'll be anxiously waiting for your next book!

Thanks Deb for getting us all together for another great read and to everyone for a wonderful discussion! I'm looking forward to our next read together!

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Higgins | 101 comments Thanks Deb for having me! This was -- as always -- a fabulous experience. I'm sure I'll "see" you all on other threads, because I'm always looking for a great next read.

(BTW, check out The Martian by Andrew Weir -- it's amazing! Right now I'm reading Deborah Harkness's A Discovery of Witches.)

message 6: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (dhaupt) | 4568 comments Mod
Lisa wrote: "Thanks Deb for having me! This was -- as always -- a fabulous experience. I'm sure I'll "see" you all on other threads, because I'm always looking for a great next read.

(BTW, check out The Mart..."

for sure my friend.

I've heard a lot of great things about The Martian I'll have to give it a go. I think the history buff in you will really love Deborah's novels

Take care my friend!