Drop Everything And Read discussion

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4)
Read > Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (new) - rated it 4 stars

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 5470 comments Mod
Thoughts?

Melissa Eisenmeier (carpelibrumbooks) | 80 comments This was my least favourite of the series. I think it's because Hermione started looking pretty here, for the ball. Before, she wasn't really pretty- she had bushy hair and big teeth.

message 3: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Jul 30, 2015 03:28AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

It was the least? It is one out of my three favourite of this series.

Melissa Eisenmeier (carpelibrumbooks) | 80 comments Yeah. Which ones were your other favourites?

message 5: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (new) - rated it 4 stars

Prisoner of Azkaban and Half-Blood Prince.

Melissa Eisenmeier (carpelibrumbooks) | 80 comments I loved Prisoner of Azkaban and Half-Blood Prince.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

My favorites are this one, the Chamber of Secrets, and The Half Blood Prince.

Emily Barker (emily_barker1998) | 32 comments I agree with Melissa about this being my least favourite of the series. As much as I love the house-elves and agree that they should be freed (only if they want to be though), I feel like Hermione went on about SPEW too much and it kinda took away the main focus of the book in a way. Winky the house-elf also got on my nerves a little, but maybe it's because I don't like Barty Crouch Senior

message 9: by Jojobean (new) - added it

Jojobean My least favorite of the series. I liked the trials but the rest was ehh. I also had to put the book down for 2 weeks cuz I went to Italy when I was reading it so that may have contributed to my ehhh feeling about this book

Maggie the Muskoka Library Mouse (mcurry1990) This one was my favourite of the series. I just found the tournament such a neat idea.