Shut Up & Read discussion

Blue Words
This topic is about Blue Words
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 414} Blue Words by M.C. Edwards

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Apr 27, 2015 08:58AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3489 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Title: Blue Words
Author: M.C. Edwards
Genre: Urban/Contemporary Fantasy
Formats Available: All via Smashwords
Pages # 334
Review Due Date: May 17, 2015

Synopsis:

Shed the blood. Speak the words. Change the world.......Blue Words.

Common threads have always woven through the world's mythology and folklore, strings which seem to link cultures divided by the vastness of oceans and time. Have you ever wondered why? What if I told you that they all stem from a single origin.....the Varth-lokkr. Within this ancient creature's blood, stirs the power to save or enslave the world as we know it, a power ignited by a simple word. But which does it truly desire? This dark urban fantasy follows one of these creatures through its emergence into 21st century Australia. It chronicles the rise of those who oppose it, those who ally themselves with it and those who are unwillingly drawn into its wake.

We all work hard for our money, and let's face it, spending it on an unknown, untested author is always a risk. If you download the excerpt I have provided for Blue Words, you will not simply find one or two free chapters, it is the entire first half of my novel, plenty to get your teeth into. Go on, give it a go and if you enjoy it please buy the full version.

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

Formats available: All via Smashwords

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3 weeks .

Review Due Date: May 17, 2015

Leave us your Name and email address.

Reviewers

1. Sarah - cat2002116@yahoo.com
2. Linda - Lindajjf2011@hotmail.com
3. Anne - anne_monteith@yahoo.com
4. Patricia - cinder_pup77@yahoo.com

Sarah-Jayne Briggs | 184 comments Hi. I'd be interested in reading a copy of this book. My e-mail address is cat2002116@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

Sarah

message 3: by Linda (new) - added it

Linda (lindajjf) | 7 comments The book sounds really interesting! Lindajjf2011@hotmail.com

message 4: by Anne (new) - added it

Anne Monteith (eclecticbookworm) | 14 comments Hello, I'd like to read, mobi if possible; my address is anne_monteith@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Anne

message 5: by Tana (new)

sent everyone an email

Patricia (velexa) | 31 comments I'd like to read this one too! cinder_pup77@yahoo.com epub please.

message 7: by Tana (new)

sent you an email Patricia

message 8: by Chris (new)

Chris Mcguinn can I have a copy place.
christopher.mcguinn@hot mail.com

message 10: by Sarah-Jayne (last edited May 11, 2015 04:12PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sarah-Jayne Briggs | 184 comments Just finished reading this and here are the links to my review:

Goodreads

Amazon UK

Amazon US

Barnes and Noble

My Blog

Thank you for the opportunity to read this.