What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

POSSIBLY SOLVED > Middle school age, invisible/strange boy, escaped and confused

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rowan (new)

Rowan | 85 comments It's a vague one I'm afraid but I have a scene in my mind which I cannot quite remember but it's all I have to go on- there was a female protagonist who had maybe a friend or had simply found a boy or man or alien or something and it had maybe escaped or shed found it but either way he was in a shed after running across a road or something and there was someone else searching the shed whilst the girl was trying to hide/cover up the strange one. I have a feeling the strange one was invisible or had some sort of power I don't know but certainly wasn't normal and had only just met the girl. I read this maybe 5-7 years ago and it could've been newly published or slightly old but not very old at the time. I'm sorry that I can't remember the actual plot or genre but it was aimed at middle school to secondary school age probably, I have a feeling I read it at schoOl...I may be confusing details or whatever but this scene just popped into my mind and bothered me so suggestions would be nice please and thankyou :)

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35166 comments Mod
Rosanna, I'm moving your request to the "Unsolved" folder because you're looking a specific book. Good luck!

message 3: by FlowerFairy (new)

FlowerFairy | 62 comments Maybe The Case of the Vanishing Boy by Alexander Key?

message 4: by Kris (new)

message 5: by Cupcakedoll (new)

Cupcakedoll | 300 comments Sounds a little like Cold Tom by Sally Prue.

message 6: by Rowan (new)

Rowan | 85 comments I think Cold Tom is quite possibly it, it has an answer to why I thought he was strange, it was the elf bit I was forgetting! Thankyou!

message 7: by Kris (last edited Apr 30, 2015 10:55PM) (new)

Kris | 35166 comments Mod
Rosanna, I moved your request to the "Possibly Solved" folder. If you find out more, please come back and we'll file it under Solved - or back to Unsolved if appropriate.

message 8: by Rowan (new)

Rowan | 85 comments Thankyou!

message 9: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19060 comments Cold Tom for the clickable link.