Banned Books discussion

BANNED/CHALLENGED > Important and Controversial Science Book - Read a Chapter

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trevor (new)

Trevor I commented on this previously, as did others, pointed out that this book had been shown to be little more than a scam - and now it appears my comments have been deleted and this reposted.

I'm starting to know what it feels like to be banned.

I assume this is merely an advertisement for a book written to con money out of the scientifically ignorant.

message 2: by Kelly H. (Maybedog), Big Kahuna, Ministry of Illicit Reading (new)

Kelly H. (Maybedog) (maybedog) | 623 comments Mod
I don't think it was intentional. Wes commented that somehow the group shrunk. I think some stuff just disappeared. I think you were right about the book, though.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Which book?

message 4: by Kelly H. (Maybedog), Big Kahuna, Ministry of Illicit Reading (new)

Kelly H. (Maybedog) (maybedog) | 623 comments Mod
What happened was that there was originally a group called this. But somehow a bunch of discussions got deleted. I can't remember the name of the book but I think it was this one book we discussed that was just a dumbed down pseudo-science book that claimed to be explaining it all by "debunking" popular science concepts. He did this by the most ridiculous logical principles you can imagine. The whole thing was idiotic.