Tħe Wıт¢ħeš øf Gяıeναи¢e Rıđge discussion

Characters > Regular / Cursed Mortal

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 1958 comments Mod
After your character has been approved you will move them here. So that they can be observed and edited when needed during roleplay. Make sure that your character is in the right topic as this is for Regular Mortals only!!!

message 2: by Jacob (last edited Jul 21, 2015 10:00PM) (new)

PART I

▬▬▬ ✦ ✧ ✦✧۞☽۝☾۞✧✦ ✧ ✦▬▬▬

▐ ❝The guy I used to be has long vanished. I've melted away into what I am now.❞

▬▬▬ ✦ ✧ ✦✧۞BASICS۞✧✦ ✧ ✦▬▬▬

☽Ƒιяѕт Ɲαмє☾ Stefan
☽Mι∂∂ℓє Ɲαмє☾ Tod
☽Lαѕт Ɲαмє☾Natter
[Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ] Stefan...nothing more and nothing less, but that is if you are lucky enough to even know his name.
[Nᴀᴍᴇ Mᴇᴀɴɪɴɢs] (view spoiler)

☽Agє☾ 24
[Dᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ Bɪʀᴛʜ] August 17
[Pʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏғ Bɪʀᴛʜ]G.R., SC
[Tɪᴍᴇ ᴏғ Bɪʀᴛʜ]7:17 a.m.
☽Ƶσ∂ιαc Sумвσℓ☾ ♌/Leo
☽Ƭнє Ɛχιѕтєηcє σƒ Ɯιтcнєѕ☾ [Aᴡᴀʀᴇ][Uɴᴀᴡᴀʀᴇ ]

☽Ɠєη∂єя☾
[Sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ] Bisexual (Would go for guys more so than girls.)
[Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs] Single ☑ Taken ☐

▬▬▬ ✦ ✧ ✦✧۞WITCH DETAILS۞✧✦ ✧ ✦▬▬▬

☽Ƈυяѕєѕ & Sρєℓℓѕ☾ The Curse of Naga - Touch of Thanatos/Serpent's Curse/Touch of Venom/Touch of Poison
(view spoiler)

☽Ƙησωη Ɯιтcнєѕ☾ Ash Redd (Unknown Witch) (Stefan was on a hit list that Ash had to comply with only to be released. The Death Touch does not affect those with Immortality (Those Cursed and Blessed with immortality will feel slight discomfort nothing more. Familiars and Sleepwalkers are placed unconscious under the influence unless they are of strong will during which they will feel extremely drained and the poison will take slight effect causing red and dilated eyes and dark veins.)

▐ ❝I wonder how much pain I'll have to suffer through before my curse ends.❞

▬▬▬✧ ✦✧۞PHYSICAL FEATURES۞✧✦ ✧▬▬▬
☽Aρρєαяαηcє☾(view spoiler)
[Fᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ]Francisco Lachowski
[Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ] Stefan is alluring and very deadly. His eyes can pull you in only for his touch to kill. He is tall and lean with a thin sculpted figure. His hair is curly and sometimes just wavy. He is an image of seduction but in truth is simply death. As attractive as he may appear his sweet scent is the scent of death. No matter how seductive he may look it is best to avoid this true Adonis. His eyes are sharp, his lips perfectly curved and his body is very well developed. Stefan tends to keep his body hair trimmed to nothing and holds a look for his age as well as a more innocent age.
[Hᴀɪʀ]Dark Brown
[Eʏᴇs]Light Brown
[Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ] 190lb
[Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ] 6' 2¼"
[Bᴏᴅʏ Tʏᴘᴇ]Slim & Athletic
[Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Tʏᴘᴇ] O+
[Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs; Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs; Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs; ᴇᴛᴄ...] He has a nautical compass tattoo on his right arm. (view spoiler)

▐ ❝I have gone from being Desire and I have become Death.❞

▬▬▬ ✦ ✧ ✦✧۞☽۝☾۞✧✦ ✧ ✦▬▬▬

message 3: by Jacob (new)

PART II

▬▬▬ ✦ ✧ ✦✧۞☽۝☾۞✧✦ ✧ ✦▬▬▬

▐ ❝I used to feel like I was balancing myself between life and love...now all I know is death.❞

▬▬▬✧ ✦✧۞MENTAL TRAITS۞✧✦ ✧▬▬▬

[Lɪᴋᴇs]
☑ His Solitude (For the safety of others)
☑ Giving Advice
☑ Protecting Others
☑ Flattery
☑ Acting On Behalf Of Karma
☑ Organization
☑ Boxing
☑ Music

[Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs]
☒ Unnecessary Tasks
☒ Pettiness
☒ Taking Orders
☒ Asking For Help
☒ Losing
☒ Indecisiveness
☒ Being Ignored

[Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs ]
☼ Confident
☼ Ambitious
☼ Generous
☼ Encouraging
☼ Streetsmart
☼ Clever
☼ Aggressive
☼ Independent
☼ Natural Leadership Skills

[Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs]
☁ Pretentious
☁ Domineering
☁ Melodramatic
☁ Aggressive
☁ Stubborn
☁ Vain
☁ Obstinate
☁ Abortive
☁ Rebellious

☽Ƥєяѕσηαℓιту☾
Before the Curse of Naga:
Vigorous, supercilious, and ardent, Stefan was born to be a leader who could rise to a challenge with the best of them. Stefan certainly wasn't one to give up, having a never-back-down attitude, even to much bigger opponents. His powerful presence and confidence in fights, quarrels, etc...intimidated even his most resolved competitors, allowing him to achieve unlikely victories in territories that most others would fear to tread.
He was vain and kept such a particular trait with him all of his life.

After the Curse of Naga:
Stefan changed almost everything about himself, but it certainly was not a purposeful change that came upon him. He remained vain in everything he does for the mere fact that his vanity is all he feels he has left. Another attribute he has held throughout his life is that he will always remain independent and rebellious. Stefan has a side to him that feels only he can set his fate no matter what takes place in his life only he is in control of what happens, therefore, he believes that only his rules need to be followed by him and he should never have to answer to any person of authority. He is strong-willed and his mind is always made up. Anyone who challenges what he says to be wrong in any way whatsoever he can turn a bit aggressive and hostile toward them.
Stefan will quickly change his mood from a rather charming and kind demeanor to angry and upset should someone challenge him or even question him in a way that displeases him. He is extremely melodramatic. He is not self-pitying, but he can show more exaggerated emotion over a small criticism than someone with severe bipolar disorder.

At one time Stefan would have been the most competitive and fun-loving guy you would ever meet. Now, he has turned to a darker part of him that he has allowed to open up more fully. Where he still holds charm, allure, and handsome features those are of no true importance to him anymore. He struggles to push people away. He can't help but be charming and he tries so hard to make sure no one wants anything to do with him. He would rather be alone and keep others safe than risk killing hundreds of people. Solitude is what he prefers to crowds and interaction is attempted to be kept at a minimum. Stefan is darker and far more pessimistic than he has ever been in his life.

☽Ƒαтαℓ Ƒℓαω☾
◘Isolation: Running hand in hand with the Curse of Naga, Stefan has a deep desire for isolation. He used to love crowds and parties, but after being cursed his entire life has changed. Stefan steers from people who even show interest in him and he avoid touch at all cost. Once he became cursed he left behind his family and friends leaving no one with any sign that he may even still be alive.

◘Friendship: Stefan refuses to accept friends or aid of any kind from anyone. Such a concept makes him feel as though he is petty. As far as he is concerned that is a big no-no. He is extremely self-reliant having plenty of resourcefulness and street smarts.

◘The Curse of Nage is his true Achilles Heel and the most dangerous hamartia that anyone could ever possess as more people die around him he is left the insanity that the touch of death plagues upon his mind.

◘Fear of Himself: Stefan with his curse fears what he is capable of and with such fear he pushes others away from him to avoid any harm.

▐ ❝Fighting me isn't your wisest choice. I can kick your ass and kill you in the process.❞

▬▬▬✧ ✦✧۞PERSONAL ANECDOTE۞✧✦ ✧▬▬▬

[Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ]
♚Maria Natter/deceased/April 11, 2012/Witch/42/Mᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
♛Benedict Natter/deceased/April 11, 2013/Mortal/45/Fᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
♟Christian Natter/alive/Witch/21/Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
♜Kerstin Natter/alive/Mortal/22/Sɪsᴛᴇʀ

☽Ɓαcкgяσυη∂☾
The First Born Son
Benedict Natter was born and raised in Germany. He and nearly every family member of the Natter's were Mortal Secretkeepers. They held the responsibility to keep the Witches of their local Coven and all Witches a secret from mortal society and battle the Witch Hunters. Ben moved to Grievance Ridge once he received word that a Wraith and Hunter problem was plaguing the Coven. He met Maria, a simple Caster looking to move up as an Elder once she reached Elitist. The couple got together and received the Seer's blessing. They were married as Ben was a Secretkeeper it was not a disgraceful act against the Coven to procreate. Stefan came into their lives on August 17, at 7:17 a.m. The Seer foretold only one child born with the gifts of a Witch would be in their family. With high hopes they prayed for it to be their first born, but the gift as not blessed upon him.
Stefan was mortal. Through great consideration and intense counselling Ben and Mari decided that if they were to have more than one child and anymore were going to be mortal they would want them to live as mortals. Mari gave up her position rights as an Elder and remained a Caster with the Coven's blessing the child was to be raised as a mortal and without knowledge of Witches.

Childhood It was only two years after Stefan was born that Kerstin was born. The children were rather spoiled in a perfect family having simple luxuries that they were able to delight in. Stefan and Kerstin were being raised to appreciate what they have and be generous to those who are not as fortunate. While Kerstin grew up with such morals Stefan did not. From the start he would complain if he got dirty and was always eager to have more than Kerstin and Envy became a heavy influence in his life the following year as Christian was born. Stefan hated how the new baby got more attention than him and Kerstin seemed to simply be in on it too. He had lost the attention of his parents and his sister once Christian came about. However, from envy to understanding Stefan decided to gain attention in an entirely different form. He was less striving for attention so much as he was striving to enhance himself further in life. At the age of 13 he began taking German and French classes as well as piano lessons. He came to realize he had a lot of pinned up stress building inside and music seemed a good way to let it out, but it wasn't as physical as he wanted. His brother Christian started coming into his powers and his parents worked their best to keep it from their two mortal children, Kerstin and Stefan. Stefan took up karate and eventually boxing.

Teenhood From a young age where Witches were esteemed for their natural talents in magic Stefan was an entirely different sort of prodigy. He was able to speak German and English fluently at the age of fifteen and by sixteen he mastered French. He had won twelve trophies and sixteen gold medals for both karate and boxing. Once high school began he went on with boxing and his foreign languages. He took up guitar and drums his Junior year and seemed to have been gifted in many talents. In his spare time he would do photography and sketching. Stefan lost his virginity the summer after his junior year.
His grades were perfect and he was extremely talented getting offers from many art schools around the world over the summer.

Once in his final school year Stefan joined the Grievance Ridge High soccer and lacrosse teams. He received a German sports scholarship and 12,000$ grant just for signing with them. He was able to balance Boxing, Music, Art, and Sports all together and the school was going to ensure he had no expenses. Apparently, the Natter family name went pretty far across seas.
Suspicion of his younger brother rose when Stefan came home from a party drunk and his brother happened to be able to do everything for him at one time. He was undressed showered and dressed again in what seemed like seconds, but naturally, he had dismissed such things as product of intoxication.
Stefan was graduated with flying colours. Not quite the best, but A's and B's were all that were expected of him. He fell short in most math classes making a B- at worst.

Adulthood
Once graduated Stefan was given a full paid trip to tour Europe from his parents. Starting in Italy he worked his way into France, Romania, Germany, England, and Norway. His return trip was to Greece and back to Germany. It was there his first year in college that things first began changing for him. He was on his own and as much money as his parents sent for him he still pushed to party rather hard. He never let his hobbies fall short of his attention and his grades were just as high school. He was an excelling student, star athlete and a real life of the party. Those who knew Stefan called him one who lived life to the fullest with no regrets and no consequences. He partied a bit too hard one night his second year and found his attraction toward guys heighten. Stefan called his parents the very next day and came out of the closet for being Bisexual. His father wasn't happy, but he was proud that he didn't let such a thing hold him back from his family. Stefan was open-minded and accepted most of everyone around him. Everyone wanted to be around him and many wanted him for themselves if not wanting to be him. To those around Stefan he had the perfect life with no obstacles in his way. He slept around with everyone and to him it was an honor for them to have such a privilege and many seemed to think so too. He was the sort to tempt straight guys to turn bi for a night and lesbians to turn the same for a night. For him ti was always one night stands never wanting to settle down and always looking out for number one. It was his fourth and final year in completing his bachelor's degree in foreign languages. Stefan made it in the finals of that terms boxing tournament. He felt that all his life had added up to that very moment. After trained everyday harder than ever always pushing hismelf for such an event to occur. Failure was not the option, but unfortunately for him he chose to celebrate making it into the finals.

▬▬▬ ✦ ✧ ✦✧۞☽۝☾۞✧✦ ✧ ✦▬▬▬

message 4: by Jacob (new)

PART III

▬▬▬ ✦ ✧ ✦✧۞☽۝☾۞✧✦ ✧ ✦▬▬▬

▐ ❝What you think you see and know about me is all just for show.❞

☽Ɓαcкgяσυη∂☾
The Curse of Naga
He was 23 and a huge party went on celebrating him and his achievements. A hot couple invited him back to their apartment. The couple had been rumored to be into swinging and threesomes and Stefan was always up for a new experience. However, it was not his attraction that had appealed to them. It was his vanity. The couple were Wraiths and in the German Witch Code of Laws there was no crime to being a Wraith. Stefan showed vanity and his sins were perfect to perform such a horrible ritual that his own soul could be sacrificed to Lucifer and his body subject to the blessings of Death.
After a night of hot and rough sex with the couple Stefan found himself naked and gagged. He was bound and the sex just got hotter. He passed out finally after they spelled him with confusion. The potion had been prepared already and as he slept the couple chanted over his sleeping form rubbing the potion over his naked body. What the Wraith couple didn't expect was for it to work too well. They unbound him when he woke up and told him they had cursed him for his Vanity and his soul belonged to the ruler of the netherworld. Stefan reacted harshly to such a threat as his family was highly religious and always went to church. He punched the husband and shoved the woman but the power was at its top form as the couple convulsed and their bodies began to melt into skeletons like acid erosion of the skin. Stefan panicked and as he raced from the apartment he ran into a drunk homeless man who instantly collapsed with a heart attack. He had no choice but to run. He was naked and afraid of himself. It didn't take long to get back to his dorm, but now he knew he was going to have to avoid everyone. He packed his things and made sure to wear a cloth trench coat with a toboggan and gloves. The heat didn't bother him anymore as he felt constantly cold as death. He paid for his return tickets to the states and upon arrival in Grievance Ridge he vanished from sight. He still has no idea of what has become of his family or what they even think became of him. He has been living on the streets ever since sure to avoid any locations that his family might visit.

[Aʟʟɪᴇs] none
[Eɴᴇᴍɪᴇs] none
[Fʀɪᴇɴᴅs] none
[Aᴄϙᴜᴀɪɴᴛᴀɴᴄᴇs ] none

[Pᴇᴛs] none

[Rᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ]none
[Oᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ]none...He does side jobs of which eh can avoid human contact.
[Mᴏᴅᴇ ᴏғ Tʀᴀɴsᴘᴏʀᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ] none

☽Oᴛʜᴇʀ☾
[Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs]
He plays Piano
He speaks English, German, and French fluently.
He plays Guitar: (view spoiler)
He plays Drums:(view spoiler)
He used to do Boxing: (view spoiler)

▬▬▬ ✦ ✧ ✦✧۞☽۝☾۞✧✦ ✧ ✦▬▬▬

message 5: by Jacob (new)

not my best work but hope you like him.

message 6: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments PART ONE

▬▬▬ ✦ ✧ ✦✧۞☽۝☾۞✧✦ ✧ ✦▬▬▬

▐ ❝Who am I? Now, that's a hard one. Any other question and I could come up with a nice, believable lie for you. But that? I don't know. I am many different people, but even I'm not sure who's really me.❞

▬▬▬ ✦ ✧ ✦✧۞BASICS۞✧✦ ✧ ✦▬▬▬

☽Ƒιяѕт Ɲαмє☾ Ciara
☽Mι∂∂ℓє Ɲαмє☾ Kallista
☽Lαѕт Ɲαмє☾ Lassiter
[Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ] Nicole Franklin, Lindsay Brewer, Ollie Simon, Mary Adams, Lyra Sharp, Annie Allen, Essie Mcgee, Danielle Olson, Katherine Rodriguez, Mae Ross, Monica Harvey... And many, many others.
[Nᴀᴍᴇ Mᴇᴀɴɪɴɢs]
Ciara: Dark one; see-are-uh
Kallista: Most beautiful; cuh-list-uh
Lassiter: One who is quick-witted; lass-it-er

☽Agє☾ 1,195
[Dᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ Bɪʀᴛʜ] October 29th
[Pʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏғ Bɪʀᴛʜ] England
[Tɪᴍᴇ ᴏғ Bɪʀᴛʜ] 5:03 PM
☽Ƶσ∂ιαc Sумвσℓ☾ ♏ Scorpio
Ɛχιѕтєηcє σƒ Ɯιтcнєѕ☾ [Aᴡᴀʀᴇ] [Uɴᴀᴡᴀʀᴇ ]

☽Ɠєη∂єя☾
[Sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ] Pansexual
[Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs] Single ☑ Taken ☐

▐ ❝Who we are inside changes all the time. The changes are just so small we don't realize it. But me? I change who I am on the outside, my inside me can't change.❞

▬▬▬ ✦ ✧ ✦✧۞WITCH DETAILS۞✧✦ ✧ ✦▬▬▬

☽Ƈυяѕєѕ & Sρєℓℓѕ☾Love's Pain -
Long ago, an angry ex cursed Ciara. She cursed her to live forever and remain as young and beautiful as she was, but always alone. Whenever she loved someone, no matter the kind of love (whether romantic or sibling, etc), or whenever someone loved her, they would die. And there was nothing she could ever do to stop it.
☽Ƙησωη Ɯιтcнєѕ☾ Open

▐ ❝You light me up inside like the Fourth of July, whenever you're around I always seem to smile. People ask me how and you're the reason why, I'm dancing in the mirror, and singing in the shower.❞

▬▬▬✧ ✦✧۞PHYSICAL FEATURES۞✧✦ ✧▬▬▬

☽Aρρєαяαηcє☾

(view spoiler)
[Fᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ] Anna Speckhart
[Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ] Only slightly taller than average at 5'8, she's not a very intimidating figure. She's a lightweight person and not very muscular, the best way to describe her build would be the word 'lithe'. Her eyes are grey blue, nothing brilliant colored, but instead more storm colored. What she lacks in physical ability she makes up for in looks and cleverness.
[Hᴀɪʀ] Long, thick dark brown
[Eʏᴇs] Grey blue
[Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ] 115 pounds
[Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ] 5'8
[Bᴏᴅʏ Tʏᴘᴇ] Slender
[Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Tʏᴘᴇ] O+
[Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs; Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs; Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs; ᴇᴛᴄ...]

▐ ❝I choose to live the way I do for a reason. A selfish one, actually. I live in all these lies because I don't want to lose another person I love. Is that so bad?❞

▬▬▬✧ ✦✧۞MENTAL TRAITS۞✧✦ ✧▬▬▬

[Lɪᴋᴇs]
☑ Challenges
☑ Manipulating
☑ Acting
☑ Money
☑ Hot guys
☑ Hot girls
☑ Sex
☑ Dancing
☑ Singing
☑ Counting Cards

[Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs]
☒ Love
☒ Love songs
☒ Valentine's Day
☒ Red roses
☒ Things too hard
☒ Rejection
☒ Being wrong
☒ Strings attached
☒ Gambling
☒ Running

[Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs ]
☼ Lying
☼ Manipulation
☼ Acting
☼ Patience
☼ Singing
☼ Sex
☼ Seduction
☼ Sarcasm
☼ Running
☼ Stealing
☼ Counting Cards

[Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs]
☁ Strength
☁ Steals compulsively
☁ Lies so often, occasionally gets stories mixed up
☁ When lies collide
☁ Love
☁ Animals
☁ Good Sales
☁ Hot guys
☁ Hot girls
☁ Over-confidence

☽Ƥєяѕσηαℓιту☾
It's hard to try and describe Ciara. She's so many different people it's difficult to decide which is actually her. Of course when dealing with others that's her goal but she doesn't know what she's really like herself. Over the years she's played so many different characters that her true self has been lost forgotten even to her.
There aren't many thing that stay the same, specific to her. The characters change, but her skills don't. She's an excellent card counter, for more than one reason. Firstly, she's flat out good at it. She has the math and memory skills, along with the acting to pull it off. And she has the looks. No one expects an attractive female to take the casino for thousands. She's used to occasionally people getting suspicious, so she uses multiple characters to clean out the same casino as dozens of people before they start to catch on and she heads out.
The only other thing she has to actually think about not doing it her stealing. It's because as natural as breathing for her to pull a wallet from someone's pocket as she walks past, or money clips, etc even when she's trying to con someone. She's been doing it for long enough she's rarely caught. But still, it's kind of awkward to explain how their wallet got in your cleavage when you're playing a Russian diplomat.
Of course, she could talk her way out of it. She's got a practiced silver tongue, and is incredibly good at getting what she wants. Subtle body language, practiced moves and thoughtful words. She's quick on her feet, easily coming up with a convincing lie to play things off. Even if she has to pretend to break character and be another one, she can do it and get out of her trouble.
People are what her cardinal rules revolve around, all to avoid falling in love again and watching them die. Rule one: never sleep with the same person more than once. That just brings in too many connections. She tries to avoid even talking to someone again after sleeping with them. She doesn't want to have to deal with any emotions that come up. Rule two: don't get too friendly. If she realizes she's enjoying someone's company too much, she bails as soon as she can. She's absolutely desperate to avoid any employable connection with anybody.
The only personal lines in the sand she refuses to cross are the emotional ones. Other than that? Ciara will do anything to keep a part going. No matter how hard or humiliating, she will follow through and never break character. The only thing she won't do is kill someone without worthy cause. Anything else? Fair game. Because she's constantly in character, it's easy for her to not break.

message 7: by KT (last edited Aug 18, 2015 11:51PM) (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments PART TWO

▐ ❝What do you mean you know I'm lying? I totally am, but you have no idea the true extent of it.❞

☽Ƒαтαℓ Ƒℓαω☾ Philophobia - Fear of falling in love.
If it's a positive emotion involving someone else, Ciara hates it. She doesn't want to get close to someone else. She fears it, because she knows if she does they'll die. She goes to almost insane lengths to stay emotionally independent.

▬▬▬✧ ✦✧۞PERSONAL ANECDOTE۞✧✦ ✧▬▬▬

[Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ]
♚Diana/Deceased/1-2/Mortal/42/Mᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

♛Damari/Deceased/10-16/Witch/52/Fᴀᴛʜᴇʀ

♟Arian/Deceased/2-4/Mortal/29/Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

♟Davon/Deceased/1-12/Mortal/23/Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

♟Flynn/Deceased/1-24/Mortal/25/Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

♟Haden/Deceased/1-16/Mortal/22/Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

♟Hendrix/Deceased/1-16/Mortal/22/Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

♟Malaki/Deceased/1-7/Mortal/20/Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

♟Zaire/Deceased/1-29/Mortal/19/Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

(view spoiler)

☽Ɓαcкgяσυη∂☾

❝It was for the benefit of the tribes. But not the benefit of those two kids. ❞
Never have two tribes hated each other as much as the Lassiters and the Radleys. They fought and killed each other for generations, worse even than the fictitious, infamous Capulets and Montagues. Dozens of people died, and everyone had blood on their hands. At last it came to the point where both of the families knew that this couldn't go on. All of them would be completely wiped out of it did, and they were smart enough to know that.
They arranged a marriage between the two children, Damari Lassiter who was ten when they first arranged it, and Diana Radley who was three. When Damari turned seventeen they were married. And they hated each other. They had their own house, and it was completely common for their screaming matches to carry to the neighbors. Sometimes the fights got violent, with Damari easily overpowering the much younger and smaller Diana. As time went on, they had many kids. There were seven boys: Arian, Davon, Flynn, Haden, Hendrix, Malaki, Zaire... And at last, a girl named Ciara. Diana hated her husband, but she adored her kids. All of them were spoiled rotten, especially the only girl.

❝Priority number one: Protect the women.❞
As both of their families were powerful, the Lassiter-Radley combination was incredibly, undeniably rich. The kids didn't even stop to consider just how much money they had. It was just a fact of life. They loved life. The only dark spot for Ciara was that she couldn't learn what she wanted to, with her father's negative opinion of women. Her life of crime started early, with her stealing little things from the boys to teach herself. Even though you wouldn't think they would, all of the kids got along. They were all each other's best friend, and they adored their mother. Their father... They despised how he ordered Diana around, but as he never lay a hand on her the kids didn't intervene too much, only when it got really bad.
With the boys all defending Diana, Damari grew frustrated and angry rather quickly. And there was no longer an outlet. When Ciara turned 12, he turned for her. But Ciara was already unique, and she was not about to be all cliche and just take it. The first time he raped her she instantly went to her brothers. As they already hated Damari, it wouldn't have taken much to push them over the edge. This was more than enough. Murders for power positions were not at all uncommon, and the brothers quickly figured out how this would go. Arian, as the oldest, claimed responsibility for Damari's death, saying it was just for the power position.

❝And the games begin.❞
With a brother they all adored in power of the family, this was only good for the kids. Ciara got the education she wanted, but her little thieving escapades weren't over yet. She stole pie from the kitchens, flowers from the carefully manicured gardens, weapons from her brothers in training, and, as she got older, girlfriends from her brothers. Even at 16 she was a really attractive girl, and that was something no one could quite ignore. It became so bad that it was considered an accomplishment if an entire pie made it to the table, or if one of the boy's girlfriends left the house without kissing Ciara. She liked the girls, yes. But after the first few times it just became a game to her. She could have just asked to have the lies or a piece, but that took all the fun out of it for her. Hendrix got really fed up with her when she ended up kissing his girlfriend, and demanded to know why she continued to do this. At first at a loss for words, the only thing Ciara could come up with was, "Because I can."

❝Things were nice for a while. Really nice, actually.❞
As Ciara got older, her stealing got even worse. She'd go into town with some money, and return with even more, along with various jewelry and things that she'd picked up. She could never explain it, as she already had the money. She'd just see something, and want it. It became a challenge to herself, to see if she could do it. And she always could. She kissed the cute girls she wanted to, some of the guys, but that's all that happened. She always just wanted to see if she could get them to kiss her back. She always could, but that's all she wanted. Not even their mother could get her to stop her unique ways. But the time came where Ciara screwed herself over. Davon's girlfriend at the time was named Braeden. Of course, no one was surprised when Ciara kissed her.
The real shock came later. Davon was shocked when his girlfriend sought out and kissed his sister. And so was Ciara. This was a new twist. Ciara went out and kissed them, but no one looked for her to kiss her. Braeden broke it off with Davon and started trying to date Ciara. Confused but willing, Ciara said yes. Why not? The two got along well for a long time, just generally hanging out and playing games. They were happy for a month, and Davon moved on.

❝Everything went so wrong, so fast.❞
As time went on, Braeden grew clingy. Ciara was happy to date and hang out with her, but Braeden... She wasn't quite all right. You wouldn't know it by looking at her or talking to her, but she had an uncommon illness. It was an intense desire to love and be loved in return. She fixated on Ciara because of that first kiss. And then Braeden proposed. Shocked and unsure, Ciara needed time to think about everything. She didn't even love Braeden, she just liked her a lot. Evidently that wasn't good enough. Braeden flipped out, going on and on about how Ciara had never actually even liked her, let alone loved her. Nothing Ciara did could convince her otherwise.
Braeden cursed Ciara. To a never ending life, remaining young and beautiful and as easy to fall in love with as she always is. But to always be alone in it. Anyone she ever loved would die. Ciara laughed in her face. She didn't believe in witches, why should she believe in the curse? Enraged at Ciara's nonchalance, Braeden attacked Ciara. Luckily for the fighting inept Ciara, Flynn, Haden, Hendrix and Zaire walked in on the fight-- though it was really more of Braeden twisting the knife currently in Ciara's gut then a fight. In order to save their sister they killed Braeden. Ciara was patched up and lavished with get-well gifts from her family. Though Ciara couldn't forget Braeden, the curse began to fade from her mind. After all, witches weren't real. Magic wasn't real. So that curse couldn't be either. Right?
And then Diana died in a freak accident, ripped apart by wolves. The kids were all devastated, including Ciara. But she never considered the curse. But slowly, one by one, it happened. Malaki was the first of her brothers, thrown from his horse. Davon died of a mysterious disease. The twins, Haden and Hendrix, died as they'd lived: together. They got lost on a run and died of dehydration.
And slowly, Ciara began to believe. And she knew that she was to blame for her family dropping like flies. Horrified, she did the only thing she could think of. She was smart, and knew that leaving wouldn't help. They'd still love their sister, and she'd still love her brothers. So she acted out worse than ever. She stole things from her brothers, went out of her way to fight with them, caused all the trouble she could. She figured if she could make them hate her, they would be alright. But they couldn't hate their own sister. No matter what she did, she was still their sister and they still loved her. And it killed them. Flynn had a rock fall on his head. Zaire died of the plague. And Arian was assassinated. Full of guilt over her family, Ciara fled, getting as far away as she could.

❝I figured out how to make it work. I had to.❞
For a long time, Ciara did nothing. She stayed out of the way of cities, doing everything she could to avoid contact with any and all people. She had a little house miles and miles from the nearest person, only going around people when she absolutely had to to get supplies. Of course people noticed her isolation. She kept her home a secret, hidden deep in among the woods. On her rare excursions to town she'd pick up books, along with paper and writing utensils. She basically just quit people cold turkey, terrified someone else would end up dead. For a few hundred years she was alone. Actually, she became something of a legend. A woman forever young and beautiful, randomly coming into town for supplies, then vanishing back into the woods.
Eventually though, Ciara couldn't handle it. The lack of human contact was slowly driving her mad. So she ventured out. Slowly, she started getting herself used to society. She moved all the time, doing everything she could to avoid emotional connections. To try and keep the distance she started lying about her name, acting a bit different to make people wary of her. As time went on she perfected these skills, slipping from character to character with ease. Her true self began to fade away.

message 8: by KT (last edited Jul 28, 2015 09:48PM) (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments PART THREE

❝I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels, but for how she could silence my demons.❞
Of course being a forever young, beautiful immortal can gain unwanted attention. Ciara spent some time in Switzerland, which ended poorly for her. She got caught up in the chaos that was the Weisensteig witch trials. But being who she was, she couldn't die. But she could still feel the pain of them. So after trying to kill her on the stake and everything they could think of, they simply tortured her. For a year.
Finally, a true witch came to the town. She was horrified at what was happening to Ciara, and got her out. She patched Ciara together again, keeping her in her own home to heal her. Ciara was sick and hurt enough she didn't have the thought process to lie, so she was herself. She stayed with the witch, Savara, as she healed. The two got along well, but Ciara panicked. She really liked this woman, and the witch was sweet to her as well. And they were stuck together for a month as Ciara healed. Just as she felt herself fall in love with Savara, she blurted out the truth. She told everything, the curse, her age, her past. And Savara didn't care. That was one of the happiest times Ciara ever had with someone, because Savara knew the truth. She knew it would kill her eventually, and she still loved Ciara. When Savara was killed by the plague, Ciara was heartbroken. She left, moving from place to place. She lied more and more, if only to keep what happened to Savara from happening to anyone else.

❝I'm supposed to be the thief, but you're the one who's stolen my heart.❞
She was just bored. That was all. She was bored, so when she spotted an attractive guy walking down the street, why not snatch his wallet? With all her years of thievery, Ciara had gotten incredibly good at it. So she was completely shocked when he caught her wrist as it was coming from his pocket. She lied her ass off, and he believed her. To him, she was now homeless Morgan McCormick, and she was stealing it because she had no other way to get money.
Ciara was hot, and Alex gave Ciara/Morgan the money in his wallet, then took her out to dinner to get her a good meal. He took her to a store to get nice outfit first, and chose a nice place. She accepted to keep the character going, and went out with him. It kind of changed from a sympathy meal to a date in the middle of the dinner and she ended up going home with him. After a nice night, she was ready to head out of town. But he managed to get a number for her and he called her again before she left. Still having to keep up the character she agreed to see him again. She ended up breaking her own cardinal rule of not sleeping with someone more than once, and much to her chagrin, she started really crushing on Alex. He was kind to her, and the fact that he was really attractive didn't hurt. And the instant she started liking him and acknowledged to herself that she did, everything went downhill. She kept coming up with excuses to stay in town to spend time with Alex, and he was more than happy to oblige. Four months later, she still hadn't left town and had in fact moved in with Alex. She didn't even realize how in love they were until the fateful day came, and Alex was hit by a car. She was with him as he died, and she managed to pour out the truth about herself. Her real name, the curse, everything. She asked him to forgive her for it, because she knew it was all her fault. And with his last words, he said no. Apparently he had loved life more than he ever loved her. Or maybe he never did love her, and it was only a one way street.

❝I can't change the past, but I decide my own future.❞
There was no point in dwelling. Ciara was heartbroken, but there was nothing she could do to bring anyone back to life. But she could prevent it from ever happening again. Instead of living under a personality for a while and moving and changing, she changed tactics. It'd always been a fluid change between her personalities, but now there was no stopping point. There was no real her anymore.
Which was better. Not just because it helped her with the love issue, but it helped her with lying. She didn't have a base personality she had to get rid of to become someone else. She'd spend a maximum of two weeks in a town and moved on. Her card counting and manipulation abilities keep her in good money, but even with that she still can't resist the little thefts. With all these little thefts and taking casinos for millions, people have been warned to keep an eye out for her. It doesn't really bother Ciara, as she's on the move all the time anyway. Currently she's on her way to Vegas to clean them up, but a day ago she stopped in a town along the way to get some sleep at the inn and have a couple days of downtime, practicing the skill she's already perfected.

[Aʟʟɪᴇs] None
[Eɴᴇᴍɪᴇs] Casinos, anyone with a wallet...
[Fʀɪᴇɴᴅs] None
[Aᴄϙᴜᴀɪɴᴛᴀɴᴄᴇs ] Open

[Pᴇᴛs] German Shepard puppy. The Shepard is a female named Queen (when asked why, she'll always just respond by playing Killer Queen by Queen)

[Rᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ] It changes. Currently her car.
[Oᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ] Card Counter, thief, whatever she needs to be.
[Mᴏᴅᴇ ᴏғ Tʀᴀɴsᴘᴏʀᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ] Black 1967 Shelby GT500

☽Oᴛʜᴇʀ☾
▬▬▬ ✦ ✧ ✦✧۞☽۝☾۞✧✦ ✧ ✦▬▬▬

▐ ❝Be whoever you want to be. It's what I do. If I'm in a bad mood? I just turn on my inner FBI agent and no one crosses me. If I'm sad, just act shy and any guy will want to cuddle.❞