Hunger Games Rp discussion

Preparing for the games > Alexia/Danny's Interview

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ ((I will play Caesar))

Caesar: Hello, and welcome to our next interview. Tonight we are introducing Alexia from District 9!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexia: *walks in* hellok Ceaser! Pleased to meet you!

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ Caesar: Now can I say Alexia, you look stunning in that golden dress. Do you mind showing it to the audience because your tailor just did a fantastic job on it?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexia: *pretend blushes* Thank you! *stands* *spins in a circle*

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ ((Crowd Cheers))

Caesar: Now, you've only been in the capitol a few days now, but how are you liking it so far?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexia: Oh its amazing, Caesar. Food is excellent. Wonderful cuisene

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ Caesar: Well we certainly try our best. Now how about where you come from? How are things in the district of grain?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexia: when I left, they were great. Growing perfectly

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ Ceasar: That's good to hear. Now, as I've heard you've got some tight competition this year in the arena. What do you think will be your greatest asset in the games?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexia: *smiles playfully* Caesar, do you really think I'll answer that? Give my enemies a hint

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ Caesar: *shrugs* Well it was worth a shot, but I understand your secrecy. I suppose we'll find out soon enough. So, is there anyone back home you would like to say hi too right now on television?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexia: *sits up* id like to say hi to my mom to my dad and mom! Love you! *blows kiss to audience*

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ Caesar: well, you seem like quite the charming young lady. Is there a charming young man you're in a relationship with?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexia: *giggles* no there isnt

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ Caesar: Well, if you win the games you may find your love. Well, that's all of the time we have tonight. Give it up one last time for Alexia!

((Crowd Cheers))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexia: *runs off stage* ((ok :D now we do Andy or Shane))

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ ((Can you make the topic?))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok!!! Andy or Shane?))

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ ((Andy I guess))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Okey dokey)