Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Right of Passage (Police State of Anarchy #1)
This topic is about Right of Passage
Book Issues > Rating not showing up

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Charles (new) - added it

Charles Vella | 26 comments Someone added a rating to my book, Right of Passage. The rating shows up on the book detail page but has been dropped from my dashboard. It was there last night but not there today. I wasn't sure the best place to ask how to get it fixed. Thanks very much for your help.

message 2: by Empress (last edited Apr 26, 2015 03:38AM) (new)

Empress (the_empress) This is not a bug, they've only rated it yesterday. It can take up to 48 hours for information to refresh on a book page.

Refreshed the stats manually but it will still take some time until it shows up.

message 3: by Charles (new) - added it

Charles Vella | 26 comments Thanks Ellie. The rating actually showed up in the stats last night but was dropped today, which is why I thought something went wrong. I'll wait a couple of days and see what happens. Thanks for your help.

message 4: by Empress (new)

Empress (the_empress) I can see the rating in the review section, but if they have removed it there is nothing we can do about it. It is possible it was rated by mistake, or their shelf has not updated. But yes, wait another day or two and if there is still an issue post in the Feedback group or contact GR as librarians cannot do anything about bugs/issues.

Series created: https://www.goodreads.com/series/1524...

message 5: by Charles (new) - added it

Charles Vella | 26 comments Thanks Ellie. I will do that.