Audiobooks discussion

Yesterday
This topic is about Yesterday
Archives > GOODREADS WILL NOT LET ME DELETE THIS SO IGNORE PLEASE

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samyann (last edited Apr 27, 2015 10:19AM) (new) - added it

Samyann | 69 comments Excerpt:

Its stone sparkled gold and orange on the darkened porch. She glanced from the ring to him, but his eyes were no longer on her.

“Look.”

Bonnie followed his gaze to a gust from the south. A spiraling tower of fire arced to the horizon followed in moments by the distant boom of an explosion. Gold porcupine arrows burst and faded like a fireworks display on the ground.

Daniel walked to the railing and frowned, his brown hair whipped back. “This is getting worse,” he muttered. Billowing acrid smoke spilled toward them, the horizon bright yellow-gold, a distant hammer of hooves and the distinctive ring of alarm bells carried on the wind.

She stepped to his side and pushed away the ivy obstructing her view. Strong wind from the direction of the inferno lifted her hair. The fire had tripled in size since she last looked. The windows of a distant church steeple reddened. Flames curled around the belfry and a whirlwind of fire spun above and around it. She gasped as the tower tipped precariously and slowly dropped from sight. A ball of flame burst from the ground and spewed sparks high above the glowing roof of the church. A swirl of flame fingered through the sky. She looked up at tiny gray snowflakes whisking through the air. Backing away from the porch railing, fear prickled the hair on her arms. She whispered, “My God…”

Yesterday: A Novel of Reincarnation
Yesterday A Novel of Reincarnation by Samyann

Available in Paperback, Kindle, Nook, and Audiobook. The audiobook is read by Darlene Allen. Please respond for a coupon code to download a free audiobook from Audible.com!

Edit: I have audible.com AND audible.co.uk codes.

Connie (conniefrazier) | 4 comments I would love to listen to Yesterday: A Novel of Reincarnation, via Audible, and offer a review, if you have any codes left.

message 3: by Samyann (new) - added it

Samyann | 69 comments You bet, Connie.

Do you want audible.com or audible.co.uk?

Also, your profile is set to “private” … so you’ll have to do something to let me get the code to you via a Private Message or something … posting it here isn’t a good idea :-).

Jessica  (jessical1961) | 519 comments I have an interest in reincarnation and would love to review an audibook about it. If you have any codes left my Audible.com e-mail address is jbarronowens@comcast.net.

Thank you!

Jeffrey

message 5: by A. (new) - rated it 3 stars

A. Sines (asines) | 60 comments Sounds interesting. I'll give it a go as an audio listen. Tyjosines@yahoo.com

message 6: by Samyann (last edited May 12, 2015 06:43PM) (new) - added it

Samyann | 69 comments Thanks for the responses.

I still have codes left. You can listen to a sample here on Goodreads.

Make sure your speaker volume is on, and click the arrow next to ‘Listen’, just below the book cover photo. Yesterday: A Novel of Reincarnation

Deedra | 172 comments I would like to review your book.I am at about 6 weeks until I would get to it.If that is ok,please send to:
deediddle@yahoo.com

https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7...

message 8: by Samyann (new) - added it

Samyann | 69 comments You bet Deedra!

US or UK code?

message 9: by Nospin (last edited May 13, 2015 11:01AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nospin | 232 comments If you have US code still available, I'd like to read and review

Deedra | 172 comments either us or uk is fine

message 11: by Samyann (new) - added it

Samyann | 69 comments Okay, Deedra - I’ve more UK than US so I’ll send you a UK. If it doesn’t work for any reason, lemme know!

message 12: by Samyann (new) - added it

Samyann | 69 comments Nospin wrote: "If you have US code still available, I'd like to read and review

reenparnips@yahoo.com"

email sent!

Deedra | 172 comments Samyann wrote: "Okay, Deedra - I’ve more UK than US so I’ll send you a UK. If it doesn’t work for any reason, lemme know!"

Deedra | 172 comments ok,thank u!

Nospin | 232 comments Thanks.
I got it.

message 16: by Samyann (new) - added it

Samyann | 69 comments More coupons available. Let me know if audible.com or audible.co.uk, will shoot one off right away.

Your review appreciated!

EscaPe iNTo thE PaGEs | 6 comments I would definitely be interested in a u.s. code if still available for review email is winnlantd@msn.com
-thank you

message 18: by Terri (last edited May 23, 2015 10:48PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Terri Bynum (terrib2018) | 3 comments Oh I hope, I hope that you're still giving out the coupon code for this book! Sounds like a fantastic read!

It'd be a US code that I'd need please. :-)

Teressa (CrystalZen) | 4 comments I'd love to listen and review this one also. I'm in US.

message 20: by Samyann (last edited May 24, 2015 01:12PM) (new) - added it

Samyann | 69 comments Codes sent to Tim, Terri, Sixth Dimension this morning. Let me know if there is a problem with the codes.

NOTE: I made an oops and told you all audible.co.uk … you should go to audible.com since they are US codes.

5 US and 24 UK codes are still waiting for a home.

Teressa (CrystalZen) | 4 comments I'm glad I checked my email. I sent you a message. Thank you!

message 22: by Samyann (new) - added it

Samyann | 69 comments US and UK codes still available.

FYI

message 23: by Samyann (new) - added it

Samyann | 69 comments *Rachael* wrote: "I'd give them a listen I can use a UK code if you have any left! Thanks!"

UK code sent to you in friend request. Let me know if you have any trouble. Thank you!

message 24: by Susie Q (new)

Susie Q | 17 comments Would love to listen toYesterday: A Novel of Reincarnation and give a review.
donco49@gmail.com

message 25: by Samyann (new) - added it

Samyann | 69 comments Hey Donna, that’s great … US or UK code?

message 26: by Samyann (new) - added it

Samyann | 69 comments More codes available, US & UK (more UK)

message 27: by Cora (new)

Cora | 13 comments I'm in the UK and I'd love to try it!

message 28: by Bookmadbrunette (new)

Bookmadbrunette | 10 comments I'd like to try your book too! I'm in the UK thank you.

message 29: by Persis (new)

Persis Menon | 28 comments hi! love to give it a try pls send Uk code

message 30: by Samyann (last edited Jun 22, 2015 09:56PM) (new) - added it

Samyann | 69 comments Thank you so much!

Persis, Cora - sent you PMs with the UK Codes

Bookmadbrunette, your profile is private, so sent you a friend request with the code.

message 31: by Samyann (new) - added it

Samyann | 69 comments Everyone - I still have US & UK Codes available - Let me know! I’ll send them off ASAP!