†Royal Selection† discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 25, 2015 02:32PM) (new)

((Her dress (view spoiler)
Heels
(view spoiler)

Rin waited for the earth prince. Se hadn't met him but she'd been told that he owned a pet fox as well. She couldn't bear to leave Copper in her dorm, so she'd snick hum under her dress. He was trained to stay under the dress at all costs. as she waited, he rubbed his body against her leg. Rin had been told by a few other girls that she wasn't pretty. But she honestly couldn't care less. Beauty is only skin deep. It's who you really are that matters. In smiled as she recited what her grandmother had told her countless times before. And now to be wearing her great grandmother's dress, Rin was proud of herself and her family.

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod
Adam came rushing through the ball room with Castiel beside him, running or chasing them was Adam's pet fox, Mirror and his wold pup. Adam not look were he was going crashed into Rin, with a swift movement he caught her ((they are in like a dance stand, when the guy drops the girl and catches her in his arms)) "Oh my gosh, Im so sorry, are you okay?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin looked up into the earth prince's green ((are they green?)) eyes. She stood and brushed herself off. She curtsied low "Good evening your majesty. My name is Rin Sinkouji of the darkness realm" As she curtsied, Copper rushed out from under her dress an started yipping happily and running around Mirror.

((one is green the other is brown, the green one is blind. Go to the accepted characters if you wanna know more about that))
Adam and Castiel bowed in sink. "I am Adam Nikita of the Earth Realm"
"And I am Castiel Devonia of the Light realm" Together they said "Pleasure to meet you" Mirror yipped happily as copper circled him.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

(( I'm playing UNO against my brother and I just won for the 10th time and now i'm singing this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmd4O...))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin smiled as she watched the two foxes play "Those two act as if they were litter mates" She laughed as Copper ran back under her dress to hide for fun from Mirror.

((lol, nice, I love UNO))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((he just punched me and i just chased him out of my room))

message 10: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Mirror chased after Copper under Rin's dress. Adam blushed while Castiel covered his mouth laughing. "Mirror get back here, that's rude"

message 11: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

((how old is he lol?))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin blessed but laughed all the same "They're just animals. It's not like they'll look up" She picked up her skirts to reveal Copper an Mirror nipping each other with excitement.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

(( he's 8 years old. he punches like a toddler))

message 14: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"I hope not" Castiel and Adam said in sink and laughed at their twinning sentence. They seemed close, brothers almost.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin laughed along with them. It was nice to see princes with such a close bond as these two. "So tell me, Adam, How did you find Mirror?

message 16: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"One of the family's I lived with owned a farm, they had a fox that had been stealing chickens so they laid a trap for it" Before he could continue Castiel spoke "And Adam being the sweet hearted guy he is, stayed up all night to save the fox, turned out to be nothing but a pup, Mirror. So he hid it in the family's shed and took care of it" Adam nodded as if saying 'its true'

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 25, 2015 03:02PM) (new)

Rin's smile neutralised. She hated animal traps "Well I was re-fencing our farm when I found Copper stuck in a trap. His leg was deeply cut and infected. He'd also passed out, probably from loss of blood" Rin frowned sadly at the thought "It takes about two days to get to the start of the fence on horse, so I couldn't go back. So I stayed a few days at that spot. I splinted Copper's leg and fed him. I had food, water and a tent, so all was good" Rin looked at Copper wistfully "But we couldn't release him back into the wild because he was permanently crippled. He can't jump as far as a regular fox"

message 18: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Mirror whimpered as if he understood and licked Coppers leg sadly. Adam smiled sadly, Castiel nudged him. "Kinda like you, no offense" Adam shrugged "Non taken its true, I would have let the gaurd take my leg off to get you out" Adam said patting Castiel's shoulder.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you mean? To get Castiel out of what?" Rin asked curiously.

message 20: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Adam was going to say something but Castiel intervened "Best we not say, its a personal problem of my past which I prefer not to talk of" Castiel said giving a side look to adam.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin nodded with understanding "I have a few thing like that". As soon as those words left her mouth she wished she could take them back.

message 22: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Castiel gave Rin a look of sympathy "If you wish to share, be my guest, though I just said I wouldn't share mine so I guess that would be a little unfair"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

In looked at her feet "Well, I was 4 when my parents tried to........murder me. So ever since then, I've had a phobia of...shaving blades and....tubs" she fingered the scars on her wrists. She really hoped Adam or Castiel wouldn't see them.

message 24: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Jesus, Im sorry" Castiel said, his eyes widened when he saw Rin's scars, he nudged Adam who saw them too. "why shaving blades?" Castiel asks gently has he can. He had been through crap to and so had Adam, he hoped she knew she could tell them anything, even if they had just met.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Umm.....well, my parents.....they didn't have a..knife so they used...dad's blades" Rin looked up at Castiel and Adam solemnly

message 26: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"God" Castiel muttered. He felt terrible after all the shit he had been through, it seemed like heaven compared to that. Adam smiled sympathetically. "Hey, at least you don't have this" He said pointing to the scar on his face that ran from his cheek to his forhead, going through his blind eye. He said it sadly but in a joking manner trying to make her feel better.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin's eyes widened in shock "Oh my god! Who did that?" She reached out and touched the scar lightly. She blushed and started lowering her hand.

message 28: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Adam blushed as she lightly touched his scar "Same guy who gave me my limp and blind eye" He said. He glanced at Castiel who nodded. "I guess since you told us your story I will tell you mine" Castiel said in a hushed tone. "You know the story of the 5 realm war I presume? everyone does"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin nodded "Yes I do. My grandmother told me"

message 30: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Well, basically the other realms never killed Queen Devonia, they imprisoned her and her husband. They basically forced them to have a child, then killed them and so it went" Castiel sighed "Then there came me, it was decreed that I was to be the one who lived, though msot of my life I lived behind bars"

"and I was found when I was 3, if my parents were alive they were most probably killed, I have no memory of them. I was only aloud in the palace during court, and then I would play with Cas. When I found out 2 years ago that he was being imprisoned for a reason unknown to both of us, I tried to see him, only to have a fight with a guard"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin's face bore an expression of shock. What she'd been through was nothing compared to that "Why would the court do that? What did they hope to achieve?" Copper, sensing the tension in the room, approached Castiel and sat at his feet. His white fur made his amber eyes stand out as he looked up at Castiel. he approached Adam and licked his fingers.

message 32: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Castiel and Adam shrugged in sync. "We have no idea, the princes don't agree with them, but they also don't disagree, at least Nico feels that way" Adam nodded, giving Copper a pat on the head. "Nico hates me" He said.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin tilted her head slightly "Why would Nico hate you?"

message 34: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Adam glared at the ground. "He had his reasons, that are terrible if I do say so"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh well. Everyone has haters" she said, thinking back to the girls who said they hated her

message 36: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"haters gonna hate, hate, hate" Castiel sang under his breath to which Adam laughed at.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake shake shake" Rin sang a bit louder that Castiel. Copper howled along which made Rin laugh even more.

message 38: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Shake it off, shake it off" Adam sang along. Castiel smiled "My ex man brought his new girl friend Im like oh my god Im just gonna shake until the fella over there with the hella good hair wont you come on over baby we can shake shake shake" Castiel sang, breathing heavly after he finished. "My future career as a rapper has begun" He joked

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin laughed "Save me a concert ticket cause I have a feeling that they won't last long"

message 40: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Castiel leaned forward "Be happy I am not singing Jason derulo" He said fake angry

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin laughed so hard she thought she'd be sick. She liked Castiel and Adam, maybe they might beat her love for Ciel. No, she thought, I don't thing anything could beat my love for Ciel.

message 42: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Castiel and Adam laughed along with Rin, they felt like they had made a new friend, though no one could separate there love for eachtother. Adam cringed at the memory of when him and Castiel were 9.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin wiped tears from her eyes. She'd laughed so hard she'd started crying.

message 44: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Castiel grabbed Rin "NOOOO we have killed her, shes crying" He laughed jokingly.
"Adam!" A girl yelled as she jumped on Adam's back. "I haven't seen you and Cas in forever" https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin smiled at the little girl. She was so cute in her flowery dress. Copper yipped and jumped up and down near the girl, begging to be picked up.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Me and my little bro are acting like idiots. The floor was just varnished so I think we're intoxicated with crazy fumes!))

message 47: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

The girl picked up the fox and cuddled it close. Castiel ruffled the girls hair. "Rin, meet Christian Seth, Nico's younger sister, who unlike him actually likes us"

((lol don't die please))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin smiled at Christina "I see you're Copper's new favourite person" Copper yipped and liked her face.
((my brother just did a superman impersonation by jumping off the couch and landing face first on the table. I think i'm about to die from lack of oxygen. Im laughing so fricking hard!!)

message 49: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

((omg I can imagine that lol))

Christian laughed "Animals naturally like me, thats why I hang out with them" She said pointing to Adam and Castiel "They are my dogs" She joked

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin laughed "Are they trained?". She had plenty of experience with younger kids.

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.