†Royal Selection† discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Dancing with the princes > Esma---Adam

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod
Adam glances around the room, he stands just a few feet in front of Esma. His pet wolf pop heels behind him waiting for his master to move so he may follow.

Before Adam could even say a word his wolf ran up to Esma and started yapping happily. He looked embarrassed and tried to silently quiet the pup.

"H-his name is Clock" Adam stuttered as he walked over, or limped. He hated how slow he was because of his bad foot.

"Thanks, whats your name" Adam said scooping Clock up into his arms.

Adam smiled and bowed, Clock in arms. "Prince Adam Nikita of the Earth realm" He said uneasly, no one knew who he was.

Adam nodded "He loves everyone, especialy girls" He laughed

"Oh indeed he is" He said "how are you enjoying the ball?"

Adam shrugged. "Id wrather be riding a horse or taking a walk in the woods, parties are not my thing"

message 10: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Would you like to dance? I believe Castiel mentioned something to me about that" He joked.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.