Tħe Wıт¢ħeš øf Gяıeναи¢e Rıđge discussion

Request and Applications > Hierarchy Request

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacob (last edited May 04, 2016 09:32PM) (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 1958 comments Mod
Here you will request and apply for a hierarchy position. Note that you should be accepted for the position you have two weeks to complete the character to the position ebfore your application will be revoked. After the character has been made post here their full name: First,Middle, & Last/Age/Position/Rank

◘The Supreme High Witch *[Andrew Zayn Asher Foster-Redd](375){Elitist}[By: Jacob M. Hott]

◘The High Priestess OPEN

◘The High Priest/Elder Acolyte *[Damien Eric Devereux](34){Wraith}[Elitist]{By: Jacob M. Hott}

◘Acolyte/Summoner Claimed by: Jacob M. Hott

◘Seer/Vice *[Kali Desiree Kamala](29){Novice}(Taken by KT)

◘Elder(6)
*[Aurelia Caelina Diocletianus](25)[Reincarnated]{Elitist}(by: Kʌʅєɣ)

◘Witch Guardian/Secret-keeper(12)
*[Desdemona Ophelia Waters](21){Novice}(by: sucre'd fiend)

◘Mortal Guardian/Secret-keeper(6)
(Taken by sucre'd fiend)

◘Caster(unlimited)

◘Familiar(unlimited)
*[Variel Alki Ashling](25){Dog ⇀ Groenendael Belgian Shepherd}(Prev: mortal)[Master ⇀ Damien Eric Devereux]{By: KT}

◘Sleepwalker(unlimited)]
*[Keyon](over 500 years old, appears 24){Raven}(Prev: Witch Summoner, Elitist){By: Puddingtalk (Marie)}

◘Wraith(unlimited)

◘Uncommon Rogue Witch (5)
*[Reyna Alvar Stark](28){Former Secretkeeper}[Elitist]{By: KT}
*[Genevieve Rosalind Kingston](17)[Apprentice]{By: Julia}
*[Keiko E. Katsura](18)[Novice]{By: Savannah}

You only need to apply for one of the following positions: High Priestess; High Priest; Seer; Acolyte; Witch Guardian; & Mortal Guardian. In order to be a familiar you must first collab with a Witch and ask to create their familiar. Otherwise you cannot create a Familiar.
Position:
Your Age:
Activity Level:
Roleplay Sample: (Note if you post something extremely detailed and extremely long you will be expected to do so every time with this character. Don't give a sample to impress give a sample you would do casually. Remember again what you post is what will be expected of you. We do not require anything fancy or detailed or expertly written, simply an rp sample of your normal rp's as if you were rping the character you are applying for.)

If you desire a position that does not require an application after your character has been approved be respectful enough and kind enough to post your characters Full Name/Age/Position/Rank here.

message 2: by Jacob (last edited May 04, 2016 09:40PM) (new)

(Note if you post something extremely detailed and extremely long you will be expected to do so every time with this character. Don't give a sample to impress give a sample you would do casually. Remember again what you post is what will be expected of you. We do not require anything fancy or detailed or expertly written, simply an rp sample of your normal rp's as if you were rping the character you are applying for.)

message 3: by Jacob (last edited May 04, 2016 09:50PM) (new)

You now have Two weeks approximately to complete your characters. Activity will be monitored and you character must be in Character Approval by due date. You have one week to begin progress on your character which gives you until the middle time period before your due date during which time should you not show any progress you will be given a private message as a warning of a seven day deadline from your one week point. Work hard and play harder. Have fun can't wait to see them.

message 4: by sucre'd fiend (last edited Apr 29, 2015 11:45AM) (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 116 comments
( position ) mortal + witch guardian // elder
( activity ) I'm on everyday, but I may be a little slow in replying as exams come up.
( roleplay example ) (view spoiler)

message 5: by Jacob (new)

You now have Two weeks approximately to complete your characters. Activity will be monitored and you character must be in Character Approval by May 10th. You have one week to begin progress on your character which gives you until May 3rd during which time should you not show any progress you will be given a private message as a warning of a seven day deadline from your one week point. Work hard and play harder. Have fun can't wait to see them. Note also that elders are at least 35

message 6: by Jacob (last edited May 08, 2015 01:41PM) (new)

Final Notice
Hayley, Kaley, Cade, & Sucre'd Fiend your character is on a flash deadline. You have had your ample amount of time for completion it is expected to be completed within the coming week you have until MAY 15th to have your character completed and in approval...This is me being lenient as exams are happening, but given you applied the character must be in approval soon. I'm providing five extra days from the due date for your titles and I expect my generosity to not go mistaken as weakness and abused as such. Should you not have your characters completed they will be deleted from the workshop and the title will be up for someone else to take on.

message 7: by KT (last edited May 12, 2015 10:27AM) (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments Position: Seer (view spoiler)
Your Age: 16
Activity Level: Well, I believe you know me. I have to give my laptop back to the school in a few weeks, but now I have a smartphone. Probably constantly, barring exception (Hanging out with friends, vacations, etc)
Roleplay Sample: (view spoiler)

message 8: by Jacob (last edited May 13, 2015 12:32PM) (new)

Kayley: Am I removing you from acolyte?

message 9: by Jacob (new)

KT: You now have Two weeks approximately to complete your characters. Activity will be monitored and you character must be in Character Approval by May 27th. You have one week to begin progress on your character which gives you until May 20th during which time should you not show any progress you will be given a private message as a warning of a seven day deadline from your one week point. Work hard and play harder. Have fun can't wait to see them.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

That's what I thought. Hence why I haven't worked on him at all, however, if I'm still aloud to make him that'd be cool.

message 11: by Jacob (new)

You have a week for acolyte no more no less...sorry.

message 12: by Jacob (new)

UPDATED COMPLETED CHARRIE HIERARCHY

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

So until the twentieth. That's exactly seven days/a week from my time.

message 14: by Jacob (new)

yes

message 15: by Jacob (new)

Hayley has left the group High Priestess is up for grabs once again.

Those with a deadline position will have their characters in approval within the day. Should they fail to do so their claims will be omitted.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob please void my claim, I'm not going to be able to finish him by that date.

message 17: by Jacob (new)

very well your claim will be voided.

message 18: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 116 comments My witch guardian has been completed here

message 19: by Julia (new)

Julia Position: the High Priestess
Your Age: I can pm you it, if you need it.
Activity Level: I'm getting more active, and with other active roleplayers and an exciting rp, I get even more active... So, yeah.
Roleplay Sample: (view spoiler)

message 20: by Julia (new)

Julia The rp sample is nothing special, just something I came up with :)

message 21: by Jacob (new)

Julia, You have until June 10, My B-Day, to have your character in approval. You will be expected to be active and to remain so. Should you fail to accomplish the task of having your character ready in two weeks time your title will be revoked.

message 22: by Jacob (new)

There are now Six Elder positions available.

message 23: by Julia (new)

Julia Jacob wrote: "Julia, You have until June 10, My B-Day, to have your character in approval. You will be expected to be active and to remain so. Should you fail to accomplish the task of having your character read..."

I haven't decided which yet, but I think I'm going to have her name be Reyna or more likely Regina.

message 24: by Jacob (new)

yeah I'd go with Regina because I think Reyna has already been taken.

message 25: by Julia (new)

Julia Cool! :D

message 26: by иιgнтѕнα∂є (Hiatus) (last edited Jun 01, 2015 02:38PM) (new)

иιgнтѕнα∂є (Hiatus) | 67 comments Position: Uncommon Rouge Witch
Your Age: 18
Activity Level: Graduated Hallelujah! I'm gonna be on all summer until College starts in the Fall
Roleplay Sample:
(view spoiler)

message 27: by Jacob (new)

you don't have to apply for those it is first come first serve on it.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Could I please claim an uncommon rouge witch.

message 29: by иιgнтѕнα∂є (Hiatus) (last edited Jun 01, 2015 02:52PM) (new)

иιgнтѕнα∂є (Hiatus) | 67 comments Really? Okay, so can I please claim an uncommon rogue witch?

message 30: by Jacob (new)

when it has been finished and approved you take claim.

иιgнтѕнα∂є (Hiatus) | 67 comments Okay thank you

message 32: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 64 comments
[ Name ] Keiko E. Katsura
[ Age ] 18
[ Position ] Rogue Witch
[ Rank ] Novice

message 33: by Jacob (new)

thanks

message 34: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 64 comments Is this list up to date?

message 35: by Jacob (new)

The important positions are.