Zombies! discussion

Read For Review (R4R) > 2015 R4R #4: Poxland- Bryan Cassiday

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jim (new)

Jim | 219 comments Mod
The group has been approached by author Bryan Cassiday for a Read for Review of his novel Poxland
Summary:
America has been devastated by both plague and the nuclear weapons used to kill off the infected flesh-eating creatures that roamed across the land preying on human beings.

National Clandestine Service black ops agent Chad Halverson and dress designer Victoria Brady take refuge in a blast shelter in the Nevada desert when an A-bomb is dropped on Las Vegas at the behest of the president of the United States.

Halverson and Victoria are forced to leave the safety of their cement shelter when they run low on water.

They join up with a band of four fellow refugees, who are not what they seem, and head east toward the nation's capitol to find out what remains of the government.

However, another band of refugees intercepts them, kidnaps the lot of them, and spirits them away to a massive bunker complex in top secret Area 51, where SS-Oberfuhrer Oswald Gutman's son, Hector Guzman, is conducting mysterious experiments. The billionaire drug dealer Guzman made his fortune in Mexico after growing up in Argentina in seclusion with his father, an unrepentant member of the Order of the Death's Head who escaped Germany via a ratline to Buenos Aires after the fall of Adolf Hitler's Third Reich.

Halverson stumbles onto a conspiracy so diabolical it defies belief, a conspiracy so vast that it already extends into the highest reaches of the US government. Outnumbered and outgunned, as well as besieged by hordes of zombies that survived the nuclear holocaust, he must somehow defeat the cabal before it can achieve world domination.
Smashwords, 332 pages

The author will be giving up to 20 copies of the book. To request, please post your email address and requested format in this thread. The author will provide you a copy of the book. It is also your responsibility to contact me immediately if you do not receive the book or have a problem. In exchange for the free book, the author requests an honest review of their book not just on Goodreads, but also on Amazon USA, UK, and any of your blogs or reviewing sites. Once you are finished with your review and have posted it on Goodreads, you are REQUIRED to post your Goodreads link to it on this thread.

Even though this book is being gifted to you please do not share it with anyone. It is unethical, disrespectful and illegal to share books provided to you for reviews.

Further Info from the group, not the author: If you repeatedly do not complete the e-book within the time given, and you do not post your link on this thread or I do not hear from you stating that you intend to finish and review the book, you will not be blocked from the Zombies! group. This is to prevent people from getting complimentary books over and over without fulfilling their obligation. If you are unable to meet the 3 week guideline for reviewing the book, please do not sign up

If there are any other authors looking to do this with our group, please message me. You MUST be willing to provide copies, free of charge, to the reviewers.

REVIEWERS: PLEASE read the topic titled "Reviewers." All the rules are listed under there. We will not allow any excuses of "I didn't know" because the rules are listed and if you have any questions you can always message me.

Links to find the book for posting reviews:
Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/Poxland-Chad-Ha...
Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/poxla...
Deadline for review is 11:59pm EST on 5/16/15 (May 16th).

Eldritch Reading Reindeer 2021 In Cobwebs  (readingreindeerproximacentauri) Can't miss this one!
Mallory Heart Reviews
HauntedReader1952@icloud.com
Mobi

Post at GR, amazon, B&N, my review blog

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephnizi) | 24 comments Would love to check this one out!
Sniziolek21@gmail.com
ePub format

-Steph

message 4: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Beckman (wendybeckman) | 3 comments Count me in!
whbeckman@gmail.com
pdf or Kindle for computer

message 5: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Rickard | 77 comments Me please darkvampangel642@hotmail.com

message 6: by Darla (new)

Darla (BookLovinGal) Seebauer (booklovingal) | 2 comments Always looking for great new zombie reads. Would love the opportunity! djhorse11@yahoo.com pdf or epub format. Thank you!

message 7: by Rob (new)

Rob Lepley (rlepley6) | 3 comments roblepley@aol.com, kindle version

message 8: by Guilherme (new)

Guilherme | 3 comments I'd like to receive a Kindle version of this book. guibeloto@yahoo.com
Thank you

message 9: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Higdon | 1 comments Would Love This nlgeekdad@gmail.com. I prefer paperback if possible but if not pdf works but ill happily take anything :)

message 11: by Amber (new)

Amber Spence (amberspence) | 5 comments I'm down.
me@amberspence.org
ePub

message 13: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Rickard | 77 comments I'm not received this book has everyone else got it

message 14: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Rickard | 77 comments I'm not received this book has everyone else got it

message 15: by Rob (new)

Rob Lepley (rlepley6) | 3 comments I have. You should have got a code at your the email address you gave. Have you checked your spam folder?

message 16: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Rickard | 77 comments Yes it wasn't there

message 17: by Bryan (new)

Bryan Cassiday | 9 comments Kelly wrote: "Yes it wasn't there"
I'll try sending you another e-mail with the coupon code.

message 18: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Rickard | 77 comments Thank you

message 20: by Keona (new)

Keona El | 3 comments If it isn't too late I would love to Keona_el@yahoo.com

message 21: by Guilherme (new)

Guilherme | 3 comments Here it is, my first review in R4R: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 22: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Rickard | 77 comments https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... also on Amazon UK thanks