Tħe Wıт¢ħeš øf Gяıeναи¢e Rıđge discussion

Request and Applications > Collaboration Request

Comments Showing 1-50 of 150 (150 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 1958 comments Mod
Here you can collab your characters with others. If you have a girl and want her to have a boyfriend or a girlfriend simply collab here or you want an enemy or a life long friend or even someone to give your own story a twist simply post your thought's here and someone is bound to like the idea.

message 2: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments Almost done with a girl that's a sleepwalker, will be familiar as soon as someone claims her :)

message 3: by Jacob (new)

I'm making the High Priest if you would like her to be his Familiar.

message 4: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments Sure! Want a link to what I have so far, though she should be posted within the hour?

message 5: by Jacob (new)

Okay sure

message 6: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments https://www.goodreads.com/story/show/...
Oh, and are they already bonded? And if so, for how long?

message 7: by Jacob (last edited Apr 26, 2015 04:28PM) (new)

I would say yes and how long do you feel? I would say a few years at least at the most seven years. or even a year and a day from the time she was able to become a Familiar.

message 8: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments Well with her history, it can't be too long. I'd say year and a day.

message 9: by Jacob (new)

Wait what? Now I'm confused...She has been his familiar for a year and a day or since her right to become a Familiar which takes place a year and day after becoming a Sleepwalker?

message 10: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments You suggested it xD
It's up to you, though no longer than 2-3 years with her History/Age.

message 11: by Hayley (last edited Apr 29, 2015 06:52AM) (new)

Hayley Would anyone like to make Nimue's familiar or her younger sister (21). Name is Elsa Tiana Cheverill

message 12: by Jacob (new)

Damien Eric Devereux has raised his two siblings from the time he ascended to now. He has a little sister who is the youngest of the three. Erin Serenity Devereux, age 16. She is a Witch and I'm looking for someone who would like to create her..any takers?

message 13: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 116 comments Me?

message 14: by Jacob (new)

excellent...If you want help I'm here to aid.

message 15: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 116 comments fc preference?

message 16: by Jacob (new)

some help you always have final say:
*Karlie Kloss

**Cara Delevingne

**Frida Gustavsson

**Charlotte Free

****Barbara Palvin

message 17: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 116 comments and these are suggestions with your fc change to Rob?

if so, Barbara fits best

message 18: by Jacob (new)

yes

message 19: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 116 comments any other specifics I need to know of?

message 20: by Jacob (new)

nope all but that Damien is raising them after secretly kill their parents and he has killed a number of others while making a living so he and his siblings can grow up well enough.

message 21: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 116 comments okie doke
she's probably gonna end up as a spoiled brat

message 22: by Jacob (new)

lol sounds good to me...as long as she doesn't remember the murders that her brother committed while she was an infant witness to such horrors. lol

message 23: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 116 comments Okay, yeah, she would definitely not remember if she's an infant.

message 24: by Jacob (new)

right not without a spell. Or the gift of retrocognition.

message 25: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 116 comments Yup
Oh, another thing to ask: did you want her to have a specific element affinity to sort of line up with Damien? Like, matching or opposing?

message 26: by Jacob (new)

that is all up to your creative flowing juices. lol I give you free reign. Damien was born in December and she was born a few months before December. She is the youngest of the three being 16. I'm working hard on finishing Damien's history right now.

message 27: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 116 comments Okay, thank you.

message 28: by Jacob (new)

np

message 29: by Julia (new)

Julia Is anyone looking for a Familiar? I'm thinking about making one. I would have her turn into a dog.

message 30: by Hayley (new)

Hayley I am :) I have the High Priestess

message 31: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 116 comments I was going to say that I was looking for one as well, but Hayley beat me to it.

message 32: by Julia (new)

Julia Lol awesome! Do you have any special requirements form her?
Specific features, dog breed, characteristics, etc.?

message 33: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 116 comments So, looking for a familiar for this character. Please let me know if you're interested.

message 34: by Hayley (new)

Hayley sucre'd fiend wrote: "I was going to say that I was looking for one as well, but Hayley beat me to it."
Not really and maybe a Maltese just because there adorable but its fine if you don't want that :)

Puddingtalk (Marie) (puddingtalk) | 14 comments Anyone looking to do a collaboration? I have a necromancer/death bringing witch, and a sleepwalker who's a psychopath. Any ideas?

message 36: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments Puddingtalk (Marie) wrote: "Anyone looking to do a collaboration? I have a necromancer/death bringing witch, and a sleepwalker who's a psychopath. Any ideas?"

I have a dog familiar and a witch completely out for revenge.
The revenge one could work. Like one of your characters was part of/knows someone who was in the group that Reyna's trying to get revenge on?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Marie I would with Aurelia, but I already have a collab with her.

Thoough I'm making Ira here if you're interested. She'll most likely be a Wraith/Insane Asylum escapee

message 38: by Julia (new)

Julia Hayley-A dream is a wish your heart makes- wrote: "sucre'd fiend wrote: "I was going to say that I was looking for one as well, but Hayley beat me to it."
Not really and maybe a Maltese just because there adorable but its fine if you don't want tha..."

lol. I'll do an adorable dog, I promise.

Puddingtalk (Marie) (puddingtalk) | 14 comments Hey, Keyon will defiantly know something about that group. We could do something there. Maybe he could be her informant...? Idk. We'll figure it out. XD And hey, maybe she could make fast friends with Lucy and she can do some voodoo dolls shit and kill the guys. Actually that would be pretty awesome...

And Kaley, ooo Ira once again appears! I'm definatly excited. And anyways, if we were to do a collaboration with her, what type are you thinking?

Fiend: I can make a familiar if you want. :)

message 40: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments Yes to informant and voodoo! XD

message 41: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 116 comments pudding; that'd be great ^-^

message 42: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Julia *semi-hiatus* wrote: "Hayley-A dream is a wish your heart makes- wrote: "sucre'd fiend wrote: "I was going to say that I was looking for one as well, but Hayley beat me to it."
Not really and maybe a Maltese just becaus..."

Thank you :)

Puddingtalk (Marie) (puddingtalk) | 14 comments Have any face claims in mind? female or male? Any preference towards personality?

message 44: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 116 comments I'm good with anything. ^-^

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Puddingtalk (Marie) wrote: "Hey, Keyon will defiantly know something about that group. We could do something there. Maybe he could be her informant...? Idk. We'll figure it out. XD And hey, maybe she could make fast friends w..."

Hmm...well hoping to give her an older brother, or a younger one that takes care of her. Sorta like he's the only person she doesn't hate.

message 46: by Jacob (new)

All Collabs with Hayley will need to be reworked. Hayley has abandoned the group due to real life complications, unfortunately.

Puddingtalk (Marie) (puddingtalk) | 14 comments That sucks. :( And Kaley I'll try, but warning you ahead of time that I might not put too much effort in his template XD. And Fiend, okey doke. Just let me know.

message 48: by Julia (new)

Julia Jacob wrote: "All Collabs with Hayley will need to be reworked. Hayley has abandoned the group due to real life complications, unfortunately."

Dang it.

Does anyone need a familiar then?

message 49: by Jacob (new)

Anyone need a Character made for them? I'm really wanting to do a good hardcore collab with someone.

message 50: by KT (last edited May 20, 2015 02:00PM) (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments Depends. Variel has a twin brother Mikah back in London, Kali has a mortal older brother named Deva (or Devi whichever), and Reyna's trying to kill someone for having her husband killed.

I mean, that is if you want to do another with me, since we end up having a lot of collabs between the two of us lol.

« previous 1 3