Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books & Editions > New Book Needed to be Added to my Author Page

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aimee (new)

Aimee Martin (aimeemartinauthor) | 4 comments I have a new book coming out on May 6 but it is already available for pre-order on Amazon. I need to get it listed on my Goodreads Author Page. Can someone help me with this? All the information is listed below.

* Title : Forever Grateful (Lake Shores Series #2)
* Author(s) name(s) : Aimee Martin
* ISBN (or ASIN) : 978-0-9963063-2-4 ; 978-0-9963063-3-1
* Publisher : Mercy Books
* Publication date : May 6, 2015
* Format : Paperback and eBook (ISBNs are listed respectively above)
* Description: An atheist woman. A Christian man.
And an unknown enemy that can bring them together…
or tear them apart forever.

Faith. For Melanie Moore, faith was nothing more than a useless word, valuable only to those of the faint-of-heart. And with everything life had thrown at her, Mel was anything but cowardly. Rely on yourself. Trust no one. Those rules kept her walls up, her heart guarded and her life uncomplicated.

Alex Lambert sees more in Melanie than she's willing to believe, despite her troubled past. He sees a future filled with faith and love. She tries to push him away, but Alex is a Navy man. Quitting isn't in his vocabulary. He's going to stick to his plans of helping Melanie believe in trust and love again until the very end.

As Alex and Melanie work on her cynical beliefs, their relationship blooms and grows stronger every day. They say time can mend a broken soul but time may be a luxury Melanie and Alex don't have.

message 2: by lethe (new)

lethe | 14174 comments Added: https://www.goodreads.com/work/editio...
I couldn't find the paperback on Amazon and the ebook link went to the Kindle edition with an ASIN. Is the ebook really a Kindle?

Also created a series: https://www.goodreads.com/series/1523...

message 3: by Aimee (new)

Aimee Martin (aimeemartinauthor) | 4 comments Yes the ebook is on Amazon Kindle. The paperback I guess will have to wait because I can't do pre-order on that. It will be available on May 6. But the ebook version is there.

message 4: by lethe (new)

lethe | 14174 comments Have corrected the format and added ASIN and cover from Amazon.

message 5: by Aimee (new)

Aimee Martin (aimeemartinauthor) | 4 comments Thank you so much!!!