†Royal Selection† discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Dancing with the princes > Charolotte---Damien

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 25, 2015 04:16PM) (new)

Charlotte: http://r2.clothia.net/uploads/thumbs/...

Charlotte chewed up another cupcake, while leaning on the refreshment table. This was her 2nd ball, her first being when her father had to take her on his guard shift when she was 3. Although she was still very young, Charlotte could still remember the twirling dance skirts and the shiny dance shoes dance in her heads, 14 years later.

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod
Damien eyes the crowd of people. He, happily was not surrounded by screaming girls at this point. He was wearing his red royal court attire, his hair combed and straight. He had an urge to run his hand threw it but resisted.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Looking through the crowds of dancers, Charlotte could easily spot out the fire prince, hair slicked back and fiery red tuxedo. She quickly swallowed the rest of her cupcake, and headed near Damian.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Nicki are you still there?))

((yeah sorry didn't see that thank you))

Damien saw Charlotte approach him. "aw the green eyed beauty presents herself" He says sarcastically.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, thank you, I'm ever so honored." Charlotte said as she grinned and wiped vanilla frosting off off her cheek.

"You should be, its so rare that I complement anyone but my own reflection" Damien said, his sarcasm bleeding through his voice.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, and I was just about to ask where you where hiding your mirror." Charlotte laughed as she grabbed another cupcake from the table. "But, can I ask how many girls you've danced with already? Lucky guess, at least 6."

message 10: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Actually only one other" Damien said

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Charlotte eye brows went up. "One? I'm your second? Don't tell me, who'd Eliza kill this time?"

message 12: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Sadly no one, its been quiet a boring evening thanks to her non vilonece"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"I won't complain if I were you. It might be boring, but if Eliza gets violent, there would be a World War III happening right now. By the way, you need to tell someone that we ran out of cupcakes." Charlotte said as she grabbed the last frosted treat of the sliver plate.

message 14: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"I will make sure to tell a waiter that" Damien said with a laugh "Your quiet amusing, you know? In a good way I mean.."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Charlotte swallowed the cupcake before repling. "Well, you'd be eating this much food too, if you'd starve your self to death to fit in this dress. It's literally 2 sizes smaller than usual."

message 16: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Be happy you were not forced into a corset that would rip at the slightest breath" Damien joked "good thing that stopped being a thing 100 years ago"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"But then they invented skinny jeans," Charlotte groaned. As Charlotte looked around the room, she sighed impaitently. "Where is he?" She muttered under her breath.

message 18: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Were is who"? Damien asked.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think you know him already. He promised he'll make time out to be here." Charlotte sighed. "But I guess he got sick. Again."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Heelllllooooo))

message 21: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Um, no Im not sure who you are talking about" Damien said confused "Perhaps a name?"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Charlotte bit her lip. This was supposed to be a secret, but as if he was coming anyway. "His name is Locke."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((I lik pie))

message 24: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

((is damien supposed to know Locke lol?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

(( I think so...))

message 26: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

((i feel like an idiot, I don't remember who he is))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((its ok, we all have our moments))

message 28: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

((im still confused on who he is.....somone hit me on the head with a piano))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Locke's his servant...and i feel the same about math))

message 30: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

((O.O *shoots self in head* I hate myself so much right now lol))

Damien looked at her in wonder "why are you waiting for him?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"He's like a brother to me, I guess." Charlotte admitted. "He was my first friend when I first came here." Charlotte looked down at her heels in shame. She didn't want the prince to think she was some anti-social freak.

message 32: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"oh, that makes sense" Damien said, smiling "I haven't seen him recently, he has been really busy"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Probably thinking of magical adventures and weird body theories, maybe. I think he caught something." Charlotte shrugged. "Oh well, he's only like, 13. When I was his age I spent my free time studying pi."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((beelop))

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.