†Royal Selection† discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Dancing with the princes > Dance: Azalea---Kiato

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod
Kiato broke away from the crowd of girls and walked over to Azelea, his face broke into a grin. "You look stunning" He smirked "Nice color, I approve" She really did look nice, he wore his blue royal assembly outfitt, along with his glasses. His hair seemed to have been combed but at some time had been messed up, and was now sticking up in a weirdly attractive way.

Kiato nodded, and bowed holding at his hand "If you will, though I suppose you have a line a highly good looking men waiting for you" He said jokingly, but he wouldn't be suprised if she did.

Kiato blushed at her comment, hoping she couldn't see "Yes actually, so we should hurry and dance before we are both stampeded" He took her hand and lead her to the center of the room as the music started. A slow dance was playing, not a romantic one, but one that was soft and captivating. He held her hand and put his right on her hip. "Ready"?

Kiato began leading her in the dance, he felt awkward since he was surprisingly good at dancing and the others had teased him about it. "How are you enjoying being here? Being surrounded by girls who are competing against you-not to seem blunt" He said, he was honestly intrigued, he had seen girls fighting before in the halls.

Kiato shook his "No one has killed Eliza yet, so thats good. Don't worry none of them have the power to kill you, even if they tried we have guards almost everywhere in the palace" Kiato sighed "Books are nice, with them its like you can live a million lives, all in different worlds, be whoever you wish to be" Realizing he was ranting Kiato blushed and looked down at his feet.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

(( *applaudes* Here here!))

Kiato caught her slightly helping her up "Its fine. Completely" They fell back into the rythim of the dance "My first crush was Hermione Granger in fact"

Kiato smiled letting her ramble on, he liked hearing her talk, unlike a lot of the other girls who constantly talked about his wealth or some crap. Reading had always been apart of his life, when him and the others went to school he was the top of their english class, always reading during break or lunch to get ahead.

message 10: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Kiato laughed, a sweet soft laugh. "I like when you talk, you say the cutest things" He said honestly. "Never stop being who you are, girls who meet us try to change themselves for us, but that doesn't get them anywere, so stay how you are"

message 11: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Kiato blushed when she kissed his cheek, the words she said made him dizzy with happiness. Did she, like him? Did he like her? His mind was swirling with ideas and thoughts, 'this isn't a book' he thought 'its not this easy'. "This is not a book" He mumbled not realizing he was speaking out loud.

message 12: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Kiato grinned, his cheeks tintied pink. "Me too, it would make doing what I was about to do a lot easier" He said.

message 13: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Kiato pulled her close and kissed her, the song became distant as their lips met, it was as if they fell out of the world entirely. When he pulled away he grinned "That"

message 14: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Kiato laughed "thanks I guess, im sorry if that was forward" He mumbled. He blushed, he couldn't help it. What he did was only something he read about and wanted to continue to read about, he never though he would live it.

message 15: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Kiato laughed and leaned close "Lets keep this a secret, I don't want other girls to bash on you"

((right now im reading city of bones))

message 16: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Kiato rolled his eyes "Yes ma'am" He held her close. He had found somone he actually cared for, that was like him in more ways than one. It was like sparks flying in every direction.

message 17: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Thanks" Kiato grinned. The song ended, and Kiato took Azelea's hand and led her off to the side were a girl waited. "Kia! I missed you" She said running up and hugging him.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

message 18: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

((dont make her walk away D: thats Nico's sister you were supposed to meet her lol))

message 19: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

((lol yeah sorry :) Im trying to get everyone to meet her))

message 20: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Azelea, this is Christian Seth, princess of the darkness realm" Christian bowed instead of curtsying. "Damien told me to tackle you, but I guess I can't when you are with your girlfriend"

message 21: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Christian did you see-" Christian nodded "Don't worry I won't tell anyone, speeking of which, Ive had 3 random guys flirt with me, 5 girls chase me for hugging Nico, and 9 guys tell me I was lying when I said I was 14"

message 22: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Christian grinned "Indeed I am, those girls couldn't catch up with me if they tried, those guys have no self respect, and people give me candy when they don't know Im 14" Kiato rolled his eyes "So nothing new then?"
"Nope"

message 23: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Be happy im not cursing at you in Korean" Kiato joked. Christian laughed. "Be happy Im not speaking in Italian" Kiato groaned "Dont-even-get-her-started-"

message 24: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"바보, 나는 10 개 언어에 능통 해요" Kiato said. Chrtistian just laughed, knowing exactly what he was saying

message 25: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

((what did she say, in google translate it makes no sense))

message 26: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Kiato grinned "Im not saying" Christian rolled her eyes at him.

message 27: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Christian laughed "Kiato aver mescolato il suo speach, un peccato" Kiato groaned "By the end of this none of us are even going to remember how to speak english!"

message 28: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"No thanks, but thank you for offering, Im sure Kiato would like a bedroom with you and hi-" Kiato covered Christians mouth and glared "I think it is time you go say hi to Ciel" Christian nodded and ran off.

message 29: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Ignore her, she is not sensitive about that.... matter " Kiato sighed "She gave me and the others a speech about it, dear god we were never the same again"

message 30: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Kiato looked at Azelea "Please don't tell me she broke you, it would be bad if she broke my girlfriend" He said as if talking to himself.

message 31: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Kiato looked alert and held onto Azelea, as she looked dizzy or worse sick. "Are you okay? Do I need to get somone?" Kiato spoke, worry tumbling out of his words.

message 32: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

((Im eating Icecream lol))

"Okay" Kiato said not convinced. "Are you absolutley sure?" He kept thinking how much it would suck if his girlfriend died just when he started calling her his girlfriend

message 33: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Kiato smiled "Mostly yes, and Im the prince of water parks, if you want prince charming talk to Damien"

message 34: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"I promise I will not force you into the water, unless you say so" Kiato said smiling. He knew what she was saying to him. "What about heights? Ciel would dread it if you were"

message 35: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

((yeah and I hate being reminded, sorry))

"Nice to know we can still go swimming" Kiato said jokingly. "I hope you know my fear" Kiato said smirking. He was purposefully trying to make plans to make her blush. He may not be Damien but he could stil be romantic more or less.

message 36: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"I don't know, do you?" He said, his voice becoming softer as he said so.

message 37: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Kiato, smirking, leaned close to her and spoke in a smooth voice. "My greatest fear...." He stopped for a second, to let what he was saying sink in. "Is losing you, to someone else" He said in all seriousness, his voice growing husky at the end.

message 38: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

((lol IKR? I don't know how to add to that, you write such good and long replys lol))

message 39: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

((I literally am a newb, only a month or two ago))

message 40: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

((thanks :) *does cartwheel*))

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.