fαiяyтαlє ρяiиcєรรєร ∞ αи αdvαиcєd яσlєρlαy discussion

▶ Character | Creation > ▶ Character Creation | Female

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

So...how do we do this?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

go on the template thread and use t to make a character here :)

message 4: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 11 comments do I have to claim first?

message 5: by artemis (last edited Apr 25, 2015 10:48AM) (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 11 comments Name: Brynn Acosta

Date of Birth: 06/20/1999

Place of Birth: Sydney, Australia

Time of Birth: 1:14 pm

Royal Family Name: Family 3

Royal Family Crest:

Appearance: [image error]

message 6: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 11 comments here is another appearance:

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 25, 2015 10:34AM) (new)

description
description
Nᴀᴍᴇ : Kathryn Vargas
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ/Aʟɪᴀs : Kate
description
Aɢᴇ : 17
Dᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ Bɪʀᴛʜ : August 2nd
Pʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏғ Bɪʀᴛʜ : New York
description
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ : Female
description
Oᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : She's a spoilt brat, but she does some errands from time to time - usually forced to do so by her mother!
description
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ :
description
description
description
description
description
description
description
description
description
description
description
description
Fᴀᴄᴇ Cʟᴀɪᴍ : Shailene Woodley
Hᴀɪʀ : Blonde/Light Brown
Eʏᴇs : Blue
Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ : 5 Foot 4inches
Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs : Birthmark on her lower back
description
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ :
Lɪᴋᴇs : puppies, cinema, ice-cream.
Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs : school, her parents and books
Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs : gymnastics and art
Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs : maths and science
description
Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ :
Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ :
Mum - Vanessa Vargas (age 36)
Dad - Zeke Vargas (age 39)
Sister - Andrea Vargas (age 19)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

APPROVED

message 9: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 11 comments Description (Brynn):
She is really good at planning and manipulation. She has the flaw of not being able to execute her plans because she is such a perfectionist. Her doctor believes that she has OCD. She has a normal history, but her future will be dark. She has a red rat snake named Tangerine.

Is that better?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

yes..

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

APPROVED!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

do you wanna roleplay?

message 13: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 11 comments me? okay!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

WHERE? how about in my room? the rebel room for family one!

message 15: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 11 comments ok! Sorry for the long reply lol.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

APPROVED

message 17: by Daenerys (last edited Apr 28, 2015 09:16AM) (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 5 comments Name:Juliet Wolfe
Date of Birth:10/31
Place of Birth:london,england
Time of Birth:00:00
Royal Family Name:the Lupas
Royal Family Crest:(( https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&r...))
Appearance: Elizabeth Banks
History:She was born in The Windsor Castle.When she was 14 she traveled to every country until she was 16 she went back home and met a boy they fell in love but her father said it wasn't appropriete for them to date so he broke them up.She never saw him again.A few months later she met another boy but they didn't fall in love sadly.
Dislikes:bullies,her dad,snobby people
likes:nature,music,her pets,sports,singing,drawing,art,science
strengths:running,fighting when she has to,looking good
Weaknesses:Falling in love to easily
personality:sweet,kind,graceful,elegant,smart,talented,creative,brave,adventurous
other:pets>Helena and Jared
((https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&r...))
Larka>wolf pup>((https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&r...))
and Karla her golden tabby cat>((https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&r...))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

just make up like at least five lines of history.then ill approve it

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Moonglow(A.K.A Rain) wrote: "Name:Juliet Wolfe
Date of Birth:10/31
Place of Birth:london,england
Time of Birth:00:00
Royal Family Name:the Lupas
Royal Family Crest:(( https://www.google.com/url?..."

look at the examples above...thats what your profile shoould look like:)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis wrote: "do I have to claim first?"

YOUR CHARACTER IS APPROVED!!!!

message 21: by GC (new)

GC (greycacophony) | 6 comments Name: Henrietta Jane Locatelli
Date of Birth: March 7
Place of Birth: New York
Time of Birth: 11:30 am
Royal Family Name: Royal Family One (Vargas?)
Royal Family Crest: (view spoiler)
Appearance:
(view spoiler)
Dark hair, green eyes, fair complexion, full lips, mousey features.
Description:
Henri is deeply empathetic, often exhibiting a gentle, patient nature, but one that is in want of inspiration. She can be deeply affected by and completely absorbed into her environment. Henri adapts well to her circumstances, both good and bad. She’s a generous, amiable, positive natured girl with a deep sense of kindness and compassion. Henri is highly tuned in to everything around her including the feelings of others. Henri is well-liked because of her easygoing and likable manner. She has an uncanny sense of perceiving what a person wants or needs, and delivering it. She is reflexive, preferring to allow circumstances and events to unfold and, only then responding. When she finds the right situations, she’s capable of some incredible deeds. Henri completely and wholly engages in a chosen path, to the exclusion of everything else. This obsessive compulsive energy can be both healthy and not. Henri can be a bit of a workaholic. She excels in situations where she can leverage her imaginative and intuitive nature. She is exceptionally gifted artistically. Henri is intensely interested and skilled at a wide variety of things and tends to learn by absorption as opposed to logic. Henri is loyal, family oriented, kind and giving. She is receptive to new ideas and circumstances. Sometimes Henri can be unreliable, unmotivated, easily distracted, and have her head in the clouds. The not so nice side of Henri manifests as being a gossip, indiscreet, and gullible. She’s easily lied to because she so wants to believe, no matter how often she’s led astray by empty promises. Her dreamy and impractical nature can be a source of distress to those close to her. Being both optimistic and sometimes cynical, Henri find it difficult to make up her mind on any issue.
History:
Henrietta grew up in the Upstate rural New York with only her dad to support her, her brother and mother dying in childbirth. She was extremely cherished by her father, eternally being taken on hunting trips and hikes, as they both loved being in nature. She loves nature, and her dream if she doesn't take the throne is to one day become an author so that she can share the inspiration and beauty she finds in nature and make people happy. Because of this and her father’s love of nature, she was fascinated by poetry, finding inspiration to write in the beauty around her. Thusly, Henri became interested in writing as a whole. She also wants to get married and have a family one day.

Name: Evangeline Lilly Raines
Date of Birth: December 14
Place of Birth: Essex
Time of Birth: 3:15 am
Royal Family Name: Royal Family Five (Valentine?)
Royal Family Crest: (view spoiler)
Appearance:
(view spoiler)
Honey blonde hair, dark brown eyes, petite features, turned up nose, covered in tattoos.
Description:
Evangeline is a perfect balance. She’s the best combination of masculine and feminine, flirty and demure, serious and funny, and yet no one can ever seem to entirely get that she isn’t one thing or the other. She faced a lot of bullying for being a prude (i.e. asexual panromantic), though she tried not to let people know how much it affects her. People think that she’s super confident, but really she is very insecure. Because of this, there is a sense of hesitance about her. She always feels like she isn’t wanted unless someone directly assures her that she is wanted. However, her grandma was always accepting of her since the beginning, and treated her the way she wanted to be treated. Evangeline is certainly not shy, but she is soft-spoken, genuine, and passionate about what she does. They can sometimes be a little childish and stubborn, but she always learns from her mistakes, and is always trying to be the best person she can be. She’s nervous around new people, and she often cocks her head when confused or amused. She has an intimidating presence, but is always very cautious of her surroundings and the people around her. She has a bit of trouble warming up to people, though she is quick to worm her way into peoples’ hearts.
History:
Evangeline’s parents are first generation Americans, English immigrants, well-to-do business people who often left her with her grandmother for long stretches of time. At the age of five, Evangeline’s grandmother began to teach her about her home remedies. She had shown Evangeline some of her concoctions, teaching her about poisonous plants and botany. Not long after that, they began to have private little lessons. It was their secret from Evangeline’s father, who would never have allowed his daughter to focus on anything than potential royalty. Unfortunately, when Evangeline was ten, her grandmother died. She took it hard, shutting everyone else out, not talking as much, but no one ever saw her cry. She inherited her grandmother's books on plants, her herb garden, some of her grandmother’s old clothes and jewelry, and her house. She still lived there when her parents left for business trips. Evangeline finished up her teens with little to no problems, and went through school barely being noticed. The few boys and girls who did notice only asked her for casual sex or relationships that she knew would involve casual sex, but she tried anyways. She didn’t try again. At about fourteen she moved into her grandmother’s house permanently, retaining her grandmother’s permit to open it up as a small business. Her expansive backyard is a plant nursery, and she sells home remedies/herbal teas. She doesn’t want to be a royal, wanting to follow in her grandmother’s path.

message 22: by GC (new)

GC (greycacophony) | 6 comments grazie!

message 23: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (last edited Jul 09, 2016 07:58PM) (new)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Name : Natalia Eversnow
Nickname(s) : Lia/Snow/Lilo/Lilly

Aɢe : 14

Date oғ Bɪʀth : June 4th
Pʟace oғ Bɪʀth : Utah/Salt lake
Time of birth: 5:30 AM

Geɴder: Female

Personality: She can be a major girly girl sometimes. But most of the time she couldn't care less about makeup and shoes. She would way rather be milking a cow than acting like a princess. She can also be a bit headstrong and stubborn. She is incredibly loyal to her friends and would stop at nothing to make them feel happy.

Likes: Reading, writing, and playing in the mud with her dog, Champ (a golden lab).

Dislikes: Dresses and just about anything related to being a proper princess.

History: She was born in Salt lake city, Utah. She lived in Provo, Utah, for most of her life and then she moved to San Diego, California. She went and spent two years on her grandparents farm and that's when she discovered she hated being royalty. When she was nine her family had gone for a picnic and she ventured off into the woods alone. That's where she found her dog, Champ. The poor puppy had gotten himself stuck in a thorn bush and had broken his leg somehow. Natalia saved him from the thorns and named him Champ, because he didn't whine or whimper while she was getting him out. She took him back to where her parents were and, after quite a bit of cajoling, her parents let her keep him. She has been all over the world and is so sick of traveling that her parents have to practically drag her into the car. She bought a dappled grey horse with her parents money (even though they told her horses were useless and she wasn't allowed to get one) and named her Ash. She rides Ash almost everyday and loves her to death! She loves animals and has four pets. Ash, Champ, Bella, and Nutmeg. She got Bella and Nutmeg together when she was six. Bella and Nutmeg are twin Siamese cats. Nutmeg has a brown spot on her chest shaped like a heart and Bella is all white except for her paws and the tips of her ears. Natalia loves reading to her pets. If you don't find her in the library, you'll find her in the stables reading to her animals.

Appearance:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/im...

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/im...

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

APPROVED

message 25: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 5 comments i'm confused...How should I do my history?

message 26: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 5 comments oh.....!

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Thank you for approving my character! :D

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Moonglow(A.K.A Rain) wrote: "oh.....!"

APPROVED

message 29: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 5 comments yesh!

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 30, 2015 10:53AM) (new)

Name: Jordyn

Date of Birth: October 22
Place of Birth: Africa
Time of Birth: 3:56

Royal Family Name: Chandler
Royal Family Crest:http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

Description: Jordyn loves animals, hates bullies, is loyal, kind, loving. She can tell if anyone is lying. Beautiful, charmed by all who meet her. Flowing brown hair, mostly wears it in a braid. Brown eyes. Wears a necklace that has a flower on it. Has a teddy bear collection, and a nature themed room. Loves her family

History: Jordyn has never had friends, because f her sheltered life. She has been kidnapped once before by a Rebel. She was rescued by a prince who was killed by a troll. She was adopted by her family because her real family couldn't afford to keep her. Some of her weaknesses include, being to trusting, falling in love to easily. Her strengths include, great at lying, and great with a dagger.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

APPROVED!!!

Great job...loads of detail. Good.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks! Where do you suggest I start roleplaying first?

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

hmm...in your bedrrom perhaps...you could talk to other members if they want to be like your bff or something...or you could visit the roleplay request thread and ask if anybody wants to roleplay!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

where would my room be

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

well, you're a rebel..so you'd go to your family number princess bedroom, but it will say 'rebel'

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

actually im a royal and how do I know what family number I am

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

description

description
"яυℓєѕ ωєяє мα∂є тσ вє вяσкєи..."

Name: Violetta Anderson
Nickname: Vi, Violet
Nationality: British
Family: Three

Appearance:
description

description

description

description

description
Personality: Violetta is a very charming and charismatic girl. She loves to study at night and sing by day. Her main hobby is reading books.
• Her Friends
• Singing/Dancing
History: Violetta grew up in London. Her Parents were protective to some extent. Usually, she’d just go out with her best friends whenever she had completed her homework. At the age of twelve, she had vandalised the headteacher’s office in her school with spray paint, which resulted in her being suspended for the rest of the year. Well, she is one of those mischief makers...So you’d better watch out!
Family: Mum (Charlotte Anderson, age 42), Dad (Andrew Anderson, age 47) Brother (Theo Anderson, age 18)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Abby wrote: "actually im a royal and how do I know what family number I am"

you go to the character claim and see which family no. and what status you've claimed!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

ALL APPROVED

message 40: by It’s.Annie (last edited May 24, 2015 07:55AM) (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 7 comments Name: Maria Duran-Hernández
Nickname: Lupita
description: marina is fun and outgoing. Maria had green eyes and often always out of town. She was born in a royal family and loves it. She is 5'0 and weighs 100. She is a vegan so doesn't eat meat.
Date of Birth: 5/15
Place of Birth: Los Angeles,California
Time of Birth: 7:05pm
Royal Family Name: Canterlot
Royal Family Crest:
Appearance:

History: Maria was a smart kid. she always had that talent of just using her brain even if she didn't need to. She wears glasses just for show they are fake of course. Maria was also bad. her parents were strict and sent her to a private boarding school, but she got kicked out for a bunch of things so her parents had no choice but to send her here. She knows she will just run this school so watch out everyone.

Family: Mom; Casey Duran
Dad: Mario Hernández

message 41: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 7 comments I missed you to and im good

message 42: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 7 comments Zaynah {♥Adrian Ivashkov♥...♥Edward Cullen♥...♥Tobias Eaton♥...♥Harry Potter♥...♥Magnus Bane♥...♥Ben Barnes♥...♥ wrote: "aww thnx!! homg i finally understand your name!!i watched annie dang she can sing!! it was sooo god!!"
which annie did you watch

message 43: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 7 comments Zaynah {♥Adrian Ivashkov♥...♥Edward Cullen♥...♥Tobias Eaton♥...♥Harry Potter♥...♥Magnus Bane♥...♥Ben Barnes♥...♥ wrote: "both...but i recently watched the new one...with jamie foxx"

I like the old one

message 44: by m (last edited May 27, 2015 11:43AM) (new)

m (bella_mckenzie) Katherine Grace Pierce
Royal
Female

Description: Katherine is shown to be highly intelligent. She is a skilled manipulator who uses any means necessary to achieve her goals.She's very self centered and thinks everything evolves around her. Katherine is graceful and elegant but looks may deceive.

Date of Birth:June,5

Place of Birth:London,UK

Time of Birth:11:31am

Royal Family Name:?
Royal Family Crest:

Appearance:

Face Claim:Nina Dobrev

History: Katherine has had a rough history with many of her family members. She thinks she doesn't fit in sometimes so she tries her hardest to show of and show the best side of her. This results into more and more conflict in the future.

~ Anything Pretty and glamorous (shows her spoilt side)
~ Hot males
~ Singing

Dislikes
~ Snobby girls
~ True Love
~ Secrets

Strengths
~ Manipulative
~ Smart/Intelligent
~ Beautiful

Weaknesses
~ Snobby
~ Selfish
~ spoiled

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

APPROVED!

message 46: by m (new)

m (bella_mckenzie) Thank you :D

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

you welcome babe:)

message 48: by ((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) (last edited Jul 10, 2016 11:49AM) (new)

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Name: Silver Ora Smith

Date of Birth: 12/24/2002

Place of Birth: The palace

Time of Birth: 11:55 p.m

Royal Family Name: ?

Royal Family Crest: ((Slytherian crest, but in silver and blacks)

Appearance: (I don't do pic.) Silver has short white hair in the dark and silver in light. She is 5'11". She is nice and fit and is strong for a princess. Her left eye has a scar 2" above her eye, through it, and it ends 2" above her upper lip. Her left eye is silver and her right eye is black. She often wears a simple black dress. Ankle length and wrist length, with a silver tassel belt. She wears a silver plain tiara and a diamond necklace. Which, if used the right way, is lethal. She always has a dagger on her leg. She wears simple black shoes.

Description: to be found out in RP.

History: TBFOIRP

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) TBFOIRP?

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Oh nvm ^_^ Approved

« previous 1

fαiяyтαlє ρяiиcєรรєร ∞ αи αdvαиcєd яσlєρlαy

unread topics | mark unread