Parents Reading Book Club discussion

Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH (Rats of NIMH, #1)
This topic is about Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH
Read Shelf > Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Linda Mccall | 32 comments Mod
A couple of group members have recommended this, so I've given the book it's own discussion folder. Please everyone feel free to add any comment good or bad, in here!

Linda
x

Peter Patilla | 7 comments Yeah, I loved this book when I read it myself when I was a young lad running around with scuffed knees. And then when read again with the group of kids I look after and run a book club with @ a local school, they enjoyed it as well.

One student commented they was said when it ended.

Kelly (cheerfulreader) I read this just a few years ago, and liked it pretty well. It's a classic!

Roseanne I am searching for a copy now. I cant believe I didn't know there was a book.

Steph | 4 comments Think I'll have a search for it also!

message 6: by Carl (new) - added it

Carl | 10 comments Book ordered!

Alan Talbert | 9 comments This is a classic! Really enjoyed reading it again. I really like the warm, underlining theme of family values and caring for each other.

Buy it, read it, enjoy it and hopefully learn or be reminded of what is important!

Gail Hunter | 13 comments I'm biased, I know, but any book with rats in get's my vote! That aside, this is a great story with great characters. Pleased to have been recommended and discovered it.

Me and my daughter loved it.

Lachlan Lee | 9 comments Great book, great story, great fun. We enjoyed this story no end! Definitely recommend to peeps.