†Royal Selection† discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Dancing with the princes > Dancing with the princes

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (last edited Apr 24, 2015 05:10PM) (new)

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod
Okay, so heres how it works, comment below who you want to dance with, and I will make a discussion for you and that prince only. I will do as many as I can at one time. You are able to dance with all princes but not at the same time. The "Dance" with each prince lasts 30 minutes.

Princes:
Nico
Adam
Castiel
Ciel
Kiato
Damien

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod
okay, the ball hasn't started yet lol sorry should have added that, but you will be the first tomorrow.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna→Ciel ♥

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Charlotte ----------> Damian <3

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Tana ----> Damien (( It goes in order like this : Damien, Nico, Ceil, Adam, Castiel, and then Kiato ))

Eliza ----> Kiato (( Her order goes like this : Kiato, Damien, Ciel, Castiel, Adam, and then Nico ))

message 6: by Beth (new)

Beth Kendall | 29 comments Is the ball over did I miss it?

It lasts till everyone has danced with who they want, so it could last a couple days lol.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 25, 2015 02:03PM) (new)

Rin-Adam
Rin-Ciel
Rin-Damian
Rin-Nico
Rin-Castiel
Rin-Kaito
I don't care which order

I already made one

message 10: by Beth (new)

Beth Kendall | 29 comments Elyentia-Adam
Elyentia-Damian
Elyentia-Nico
Elyentia-Kaito
Can I do it tomorrow then because I need to go to bed. I'm glad I didn't miss it.

message 11: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Yes you can :)

message 12: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Dont worry, it was my fault I put it in the wrong discussion! :)

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Serena ~ Ciel
Serena ~ Kiato
Serena ~ Adam
Serena ~ Damien
Serena ~ Nico
Serena ~ Castiel

message 14: by Beth (new)

Beth Kendall | 29 comments Reader Nicki (Demigod) wrote: "Yes you can :)"

Thanks

message 15: by Beth (new)

Beth Kendall | 29 comments have you done mine I can't see them?

message 16: by Storm (new)

Storm | 77 comments Camille~ Nico
Camille~ Damien

message 17: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Storm, I will add those, but may I ask about your group "Selection"? its basically a copy of mine.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I told her about it Nicki, so she should be doing something about it soon!

Oh and don't forget our Roleplay between Nico and Eliza

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Question, how do u know if u were elminsted

message 20: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

I will post something about it Saturday

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.