Blogger Lift discussion

157 views
Personal Follow Trains > Follow for Follow? Blog Follow Trains

Comments Showing 1-50 of 116 (116 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria  Ang  (thebooksbuzz) | 149 comments I'm starting a new blog follow train just because over time the other discussions have kind of gotten filled. Be free to comment your blogs and I will follow if u follow. Thanks for listening :D

http://www.thebooksbuzz.com/


message 2: by Lacey (new)

Lacey | 172 comments Following you Alexandria and left a comment.

I just now posted my first post since 2013.
Here's my blog if you would like to do the same: www.laceyshoelaces.blogspot.com


message 3: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria  Ang  (thebooksbuzz) | 149 comments Lacey wrote: "Following you Alexandria and left a comment.

I just now posted my first post since 2013.
Here's my blog if you would like to do the same: www.laceyshoelaces.blogspot.com"


Checking out out rn :D


message 4: by Nicky (new)

Nicky (nickyaburto) | 9 comments Hello everyone! I'll check out all your blogs as well ♥

http://www.eunoiareads.blogspot.ca/


message 5: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria  Ang  (thebooksbuzz) | 149 comments Nicole wrote: "Hello everyone! I'll check out all your blogs as well ♥

http://www.eunoiareads.blogspot.ca/"


Ohh hi! Checking out now :D


message 6: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria  Ang  (thebooksbuzz) | 149 comments Nicole wrote: "Hello everyone! I'll check out all your blogs as well ♥

http://www.eunoiareads.blogspot.ca/"


Just wanted to let u know it's not letting me follow via GFC. I also tried on another computer, but it's not working :D


message 7: by Nicky (new)

Nicky (nickyaburto) | 9 comments Alexandria wrote: "Nicole wrote: "Hello everyone! I'll check out all your blogs as well ♥

http://www.eunoiareads.blogspot.ca/"

Just wanted to let u know it's not letting me follow via GFC. I also tried on another ..."


Aw, i'm hoping it'll work! I've been trying to tweek it maybe it has something to do with my end ^^"


message 8: by Lacey (new)

Lacey | 172 comments I don't think it's you Nicole. I've been trying to follow another fellow blogger and it's giving me the same message.


message 9: by Fari (new)

Fari  (nothingbetterthanbooks) Hi guys! I already follow you Alex! Fantastic blog design by the way! ;P I'm still stuck on the adorable bee hives but this one's beautiful! :)

I don't know if GFC is working or not but I follow via Bloglovin'. If you guys add Bloglovin' to your blogs, I think that could gain you followers that you may be losing now. Just a suggestion :)

My blog: My Little Corner for Books If you guys follow and have Bloglovin' for your blogs, I'd be more than happy to follow back! :D


message 10: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria  Ang  (thebooksbuzz) | 149 comments Fari wrote: "Hi guys! I already follow you Alex! Fantastic blog design by the way! ;P I'm still stuck on the adorable bee hives but this one's beautiful! :)

I don't know if GFC is working or not but I follow v..."


haha thanks Fari <3


message 11: by Lacey (new)

Lacey | 172 comments Fari wrote: "Hi guys! I already follow you Alex! Fantastic blog design by the way! ;P I'm still stuck on the adorable bee hives but this one's beautiful! :)

I don't know if GFC is working or not but I follow v..."


Followed your blog Fari! I really enjoyed it. Especially the background design. So I left a comment too! Hope to actively follow your blog as well as the others I've recently followed.


message 12: by Fari (new)

Fari  (nothingbetterthanbooks) Thanks! My friend Kitty and I blog there! I followed your blog via GFC! (I think...???) My first blog followed via GFC! Let's see if I like it better than Bloglovin'! :D


message 13: by Lacey (new)

Lacey | 172 comments LoL. I'm not sure you followed me. But either way what exactly is bloglovin? I've never heard of it.


message 14: by Nicky (new)

Nicky (nickyaburto) | 9 comments Sadly, i'm still having issues with the GFC shenanigans :( So i'll follow you guys through BlogLovin'!


message 15: by Kaila (new)

Kaila | 15 comments Hello! I'm currently in the midst of checking out and following everyone here! Everyone's blogs looks so good :)
Mine's http://erikabooksandstars.blogspot.ca


message 16: by Lacey (last edited Apr 25, 2015 08:02PM) (new)

Lacey | 172 comments Kaila wrote: "Hello! I'm currently in the midst of checking out and following everyone here! Everyone's blogs looks so good :)
Mine's http://erikabooksandstars.blogspot.ca"


Following your blog Kaila! Very nice set up. Also left a comment...

Here's mine: www.laceyshoelaces.blogspot.com


message 17: by Cody (new)

Cody | 47 comments Hi everyone I'm Cody!
I'm a new book blogger and I would love any feedback, tips, or just discussing books in general.. I mainly read YA/NA, Fantasy, Romance, Dystopian and Science Fiction.
I would love any follows and I always follow back!
Check out my blog at:

http://literary-lyobsessed.blogspot.c...

Thank you :)


message 18: by Lishia (new)

Lishia T | 19 comments Just to let y'all know that I have followed all of you on the last couple of pages (and if I missed you it was a TOTAL mistake - leave a comment saying I missed you!)
My blog name got messed up, it isn't letting me follow your blog as my real name (Alisha Trost), but it has my name as a bunch of random letters. I think it is something like dsjkfdksj more or less, nevertheless I am still following!


message 19: by Talina (new)

Talina (coffeewithtal) Lacey wrote: "Following you Alexandria and left a comment.

I just now posted my first post since 2013.
Here's my blog if you would like to do the same: www.laceyshoelaces.blogspot.com"


Hi Lacey! I just gave you a follow via GFC! Mind doing the same for me? :) http://sassyanddangerous.blogspot.mx/


message 20: by Cody (new)

Cody | 47 comments Lishia wrote: "Just to let y'all know that I have followed all of you on the last couple of pages (and if I missed you it was a TOTAL mistake - leave a comment saying I missed you!)
My blog name got messed up, it..."


Hi Lisha, I'm not sure if I have you on mine? My blog is http://literary-lyobsessed.blogspot.c... .. Or if you leave a link I can follow yours :) xo.


message 21: by Lishia (new)

Lishia T | 19 comments Thanks for letting me know, Cody-Leigh! I so apologize for my oversight. :( I followed your blog, sorry about the weird name ( djkdasjkldasjadkls). I MUST figure out how to change that!

My blog is myrainydayreads15.blogspot.com

Happy blogging!


message 22: by Lacey (new)

Lacey | 172 comments Talina wrote: "Lacey wrote: "Following you Alexandria and left a comment.

I just now posted my first post since 2013.
Here's my blog if you would like to do the same: www.laceyshoelaces.blogspot.com"

Hi Lacey!..."


Following you back! Thanks for the follow!!


message 23: by Lacey (new)

Lacey | 172 comments Cody-Leigh wrote: "Hi everyone I'm Cody!
I'm a new book blogger and I would love any feedback, tips, or just discussing books in general.. I mainly read YA/NA, Fantasy, Romance, Dystopian and Science Fiction.
I would..."


Already following you! Follow me back?

www.laceyshoelaces.blogspot.com


message 24: by Lacey (new)

Lacey | 172 comments Lishia wrote: "Thanks for letting me know, Cody-Leigh! I so apologize for my oversight. :( I followed your blog, sorry about the weird name ( djkdasjkldasjadkls). I MUST figure out how to change that!

My blog i..."


Following you Lishia via GFC


message 25: by Cody (new)

Cody | 47 comments Lishia wrote: "Thanks for letting me know, Cody-Leigh! I so apologize for my oversight. :( I followed your blog, sorry about the weird name ( djkdasjkldasjadkls). I MUST figure out how to change that!

My blog i..."


Aww thanks so much for following! I'm following you via GFC :) .


message 26: by Cody (new)

Cody | 47 comments Lacey wrote: "Cody-Leigh wrote: "Hi everyone I'm Cody!
I'm a new book blogger and I would love any feedback, tips, or just discussing books in general.. I mainly read YA/NA, Fantasy, Romance, Dystopian and Scien..."


Thanks for following! Following you on GFC :D x.


message 27: by L.j. (new)

L.j. Duett (ljduett) | 13 comments Alexandria wrote: "I'm starting a new blog follow train just because over time the other discussions have kind of gotten filled. Be free to comment your blogs and I will follow if u follow. Thanks for listening :D

..."



Following

Mine is http://perfectduett.blogspot.com


message 28: by L.j. (new)

L.j. Duett (ljduett) | 13 comments Cody-Leigh wrote: "Hi everyone I'm Cody!
I'm a new book blogger and I would love any feedback, tips, or just discussing books in general.. I mainly read YA/NA, Fantasy, Romance, Dystopian and Science Fiction.
I would..."


Followed.

My locale is http://perfectduett.blogspot.com


message 29: by Lacey (new)

Lacey | 172 comments Hey L.j.,

I tried following you but there was no way to on your blog.


message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Took me a while but I think I foliowed everyone! :) and wow you all have some really nice blogs!

If anyone would mind following back it would be greatly appreciated! My blog is just a baby only about 2 weeks old, but I love it!

Click me!


message 31: by Hannah Cassie (new)

Hannah Cassie (hannahcassie) Casey (LittlePinkCrayon) wrote: "Took me a while but I think I foliowed everyone! :) and wow you all have some really nice blogs!

If anyone would mind following back it would be greatly appreciated! My blog is just a baby only a..."


Followed back!


message 32: by Nita (new)

Nita Kohli (nitakohli) | 198 comments http://www.book-choose.com/

Need followers!! If any one follows me, do leave a comment on my blog, I will definitely follow back!

Thanks in advance!


message 33: by Lacey (new)

Lacey | 172 comments Casey (LittlePinkCrayon) wrote: "Took me a while but I think I foliowed everyone! :) and wow you all have some really nice blogs!

If anyone would mind following back it would be greatly appreciated! My blog is just a baby only a..."


Thanks Casey! Following you back!! Love your blog, seriously! I put your blog button on my blog. Also left a comment because if you're like me, comments on my post make my day! Anyways hope we keep up with each others blogs....


message 34: by Jonel (new)

Jonel Followed everyone to here.

I'd love it if you'd all check out my blog as well: http://purejonel.blogspot.ca/


message 35: by Claudia Victoria (new)

Claudia Victoria (claudiavictoria) Hey guys! Anyone who follows me, I'll follow back!

PenMarkings


message 36: by Lacey (new)

Lacey | 172 comments Jonel wrote: "Followed everyone to here.

I'd love it if you'd all check out my blog as well: http://purejonel.blogspot.ca/"


Following you back Jonel! very nice blog!


message 37: by Lacey (new)

Lacey | 172 comments Claudia Victoria wrote: "Hey guys! Anyone who follows me, I'll follow back!

PenMarkings"


following you Claudia! Would love it if you follow and comment on my blog.

www.laceyshoelaces.blogspot.com


message 38: by Jonel (new)

Jonel Lacey wrote: "Jonel wrote: "Followed everyone to here.

I'd love it if you'd all check out my blog as well: http://purejonel.blogspot.ca/"

Following you back Jonel! very nice blog!"


THanks.


message 39: by L.j. (new)

L.j. Duett (ljduett) | 13 comments Lacey wrote: "Hey L.j.,

I tried following you but there was no way to on your blog."



Following options for me are on the right side of my blog. Regular google friend follower, google plus, or via email.

Thanks!


message 40: by Lacey (new)

Lacey | 172 comments L.j. wrote: "Lacey wrote: "Hey L.j.,

I tried following you but there was no way to on your blog."


Following options for me are on the right side of my blog. Regular google friend follower, google plus, or vi..."


Thanks following you via google plus! It won't let me do it via google friend connect.


message 41: by J. (new)

J. Greene (j_greene) L.j. wrote: "Lacey wrote: "Hey L.j.,

I tried following you but there was no way to on your blog."


Following options for me are on the right side of my blog. Regular google friend follower, google plus, or vi..."


Following you, and I'm your first follower. Cool! :)
Here's mine:
http://www.thisgirlreadsalot.blogspot...


message 42: by L.j. (new)

L.j. Duett (ljduett) | 13 comments Jazmen wrote: "L.j. wrote: "Lacey wrote: "Hey L.j.,

I tried following you but there was no way to on your blog."


Following options for me are on the right side of my blog. Regular google friend follower, googl..."



YAY, JAZMEN! I'm following you too but I'm very, very, very far from being the first follow. Nice blog by the way.


message 43: by J. (new)

J. Greene (j_greene) L.j. wrote: "Jazmen wrote: "L.j. wrote: "Lacey wrote: "Hey L.j.,

I tried following you but there was no way to on your blog."


Following options for me are on the right side of my blog. Regular google friend ..."


HA! Thanks so much!


message 44: by Lacey (new)

Lacey | 172 comments Following you Jazmen via google friend connect and google plus. You have a very nice blog.

Here's mine: www.laceyshoelaces.blogspot.com


message 45: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lynndsi) Hey everyone,
I've recently got back into blogging

http://roamingthepages.blogspot.ca/ is my blog, let me know if you follow and I'll gladly follow back :)


message 46: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lynndsi) I've gone through and followed all your blogs :)

http://roamingthepages.blogspot.ca/ is mine, just comment if you've followed me, and I'll follow back if I'm not


message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Followed you Lyndsi!

Btw to all bloggers that I followed/followed me on google plus..due to security issues I had to delete that account so I will probably be reading you all ! :)


-Casey (LittlePinkCrayon)


message 48: by Jennilyn (new)

Jennilyn (rurounijennireads) | 40 comments Hello everyone! I am all shiny and new in book blogging! This is my blog: RurouniJenniReads and follow options (Bloglovin' NetworkedBlogs, Google+)are in the right-hand side bar. I do check my blog everyday and I will follow back all new followers!


message 49: by J. (new)

J. Greene (j_greene) Jennilyn wrote: "Hello everyone! I am all shiny and new in book blogging! This is my blog: RurouniJenniReads and follow options (Bloglovin' NetworkedBlogs, Google+)are in the right-hand side bar. I do check my blog..."

Following you on Bloglovin' :)
Here's mine:
http://www.thisgirlreadsalot.blogspot...


message 50: by J. (new)

J. Greene (j_greene) Lyndsi wrote: "I've gone through and followed all your blogs :)

http://roamingthepages.blogspot.ca/ is mine, just comment if you've followed me, and I'll follow back if I'm not"


Following you :)
Here's mine: http://www.thisgirlreadsalot.blogspot...


« previous 1 3
back to top