Beta Reader Group discussion

Covers, Blurbs, 1st Line, Query > Blurbs - Will you read, then vote on which is best?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new)

Michael Wood (goodreadscommichaeljwood) | 8 comments Hey everyone!

I'm in between novels right now, and am having an impossible time deciding which of three partially finished novels I should finish and release first.

So, I'm setting up a poll for the next two weeks, giving the power totally to the audience. The novel with the most votes will be the one I finish and release. Below are the blurbs for each of my novels:

Dream On - A teenager on the verge of committing suicide is visited by his future self, who shows him what awaits him in life to convince him to keep living.

Rap Game - After his death, a rap-star leaves his diary behind for an undercover detective, hoping to lead the detective to his killer - but can the detective trust the clues in the diary?

Pretty Lies - A lawyer wakes up after an alcohol blackout as the prime suspect in a murder, and has to retrace a night he can't remember, finding the true killer before the cops arrest him.

If you have time, please cast your vote officially for your favorite here: http://michaeljwoodwriting.com/pick-m....

Thanks so much, y'all!

Michael

message 2: by K.P. (new)

K.P. Merriweather (kp_merriweather) | 129 comments ooh i want to read them all! :3 they all sound really interesting!

message 3: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Monahan (akaboy123) | 18 comments Rap Game and Pretty Lies sound the most interesting. It was hard to decide between the two, but I voted for Pretty Lies.