Tħe Wıт¢ħeš øf Gяıeναи¢e Rıđge discussion

Introduction > Hello And Welcome

Comments Showing 1-50 of 711 (711 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 1958 comments Mod
I'm sure you are thinking, oh great another witch rp coming from Jacob. well guess what I'm fascinated by what few understand and comprehend and it makes for a great story, don't you think? Well, of course you think so too otherwise you wouldn't have given this group a second thought and made it this far. Here I'm looking to give and edge to all those witch stories that everyone has come to love. I want to spice things up and give an exciting twist with a mix of all those stories. I need your help. I am open to suggestions always and I am always glad to aid in unanswered questions. Hope you guys like it here, because you are never leaving!!! Just kidding.

message 2: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments HI!!

message 3: by Jacob (new)

Well hello there....Things are still a work in progress here so it may be awhile before they get done fully.

message 4: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments Not a problem xD Everything has a working stage
One question/Suggestion: Familiars. They're big in the witch stereotypical culture, so what are you going to do with them? (If you don't know yet I totally have an idea)

message 5: by Jacob (new)

I posted a bit about them in the Hierarchy topic. but I'm also open to ideas.

message 6: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments Nope, nevermind. Like yours better lol.
So is there a period of time then when a familiar doesn't have a witch, or is it that right when their sleepwalker time is up, they've already been claimed?

message 7: by Jacob (new)

Familiars are only created through claiming. If a Sleepwalker hasn't proved themselves to join rank again they will continue to be a Sleepwalker. those who have proven their loyalties are assigned by the High Priestess or elected by a Witch to become a familiar for the electing Witch or chosen Witch by the high Priestess.

message 8: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments Alright, think I got it.

message 9: by Jacob (new)

^_^

message 10: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments *Instantly starts plotting character*I think Meghan Ory is a great Familiar FC for me to instantly steal. I mean, the gifs!
(view spoiler)

message 11: by Jacob (new)

nice

message 12: by Jacob (new)

Sorry it's taking so long to get things together this is simply a spare the moment group I randomly decided to create.

message 13: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments Not a problem at all! I have like half a dozen, and finally went through and started deleting some.
I get attached to them though so I still have like three completely inactive ones I haven't deleted lol.

message 14: by Jacob (new)

Yeah I go into my inactive ones and rp by myself sometimes when I really am attached.

message 15: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments I know I really need to delete them but.... *sigh*

message 16: by Jacob (new)

lol

message 17: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments I always find an excuse to distract myself, as I do now with creating my Familiar chick xD

message 18: by Jacob (new)

lol ikr

message 19: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments YES!! I FINALLY remembered the witchy Music Video I was thinking of!

message 20: by Jacob (new)

that is so awesome you knew that song. I added it to the videos because I love Delta Rae.

message 21: by KT (last edited Apr 24, 2015 04:20PM) (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments In History we did a thing on Salem, and there was a scavenger hunt thing. Like, find out a town named something to do with witches, a food, song (black magic woman; Santana/fleetwood mac) etc. One was a Music video, and that was mine. :)

message 22: by Jacob (new)

What do you think so far of everything in powers and so forth? Im open to opinions and ideas.

message 23: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments I think it's good! My only suggestion so far is maybe a weakness for familiars. Like, how werewolves have silver? Maybe something like that for the familiars, though not as common of a metal/etc.
Or would that be too cheesy... hmm...

message 24: by Jacob (new)

I'm considering a common weakness for all Witches being Iron and methods of keeping witches out of your home or residence such as brick dust in the doorways and window seals. and someother aspects of both hoodoo and voodoo

message 25: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments Sounds good :) http://nightbringer.se/witch_protecti...
Maybe then for familiars, brass?

message 26: by Jacob (new)

Interesting thought...perhaps Brass, but it seems too awkward to have brass and iron as weaknesses.
If familiars have extra weaknesses apart from Witches I'd say something like Gold dust or even Mistletoe and Holly Like werewolves to wolfsbane/aconite

message 27: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments If a witch becomes a sleepwalker, then familiar, maybe they keep the witch weakness of iron, etc? Only witchy thing left though.

message 28: by Jacob (new)

What do you mean only witchy things left?

message 29: by Jacob (new)

I was going to give sleepwalker's and familiar's the same weakness as Witches plus some.

message 30: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments Oh, ok. nevermind then lol

message 31: by Jacob (new)

posted weaknesses

message 32: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments Opinions on the name Variel?

message 33: by Jacob (new)

Interesting....That;'s all I can say sounds like the name of an Archangel like Uriel and Ramiel I like it.

message 34: by Jacob (new)

I gtg and will work more on the group tomorrow

message 35: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments Awesome, thanks! :)

Seeya!

message 37: by Jacob (new)

Hello Cade and welcome!!! The group is still in production and it is advised to start thinking up characters for when the group is up and running fully this is a big work in progress so if you need any hep navigating just ask.

[ ᴊ ᴏ ʜ ɴ ᴀ ᴛ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ] "ᴍᴏsᴛʟʏ ᴠᴏɪᴅ ; ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴀʟʟʏ sᴛᴀʀs" (acciokeyboard) Thanks! I've checked out all the threads and it's looking pretty good so far!

message 39: by Jacob (new)

Thank you ^_^

message 40: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments I have my girl almost done, just have to do the history and a few other tweaks.
I mean, I'll probably have to change a lot once you get the right template up, but for the most part...

message 41: by Jacob (new)

The template is almsot finished.

message 42: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments Yay! :)

message 43: by Jacob (new)

finished them working on character topics now.

message 44: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1346 comments Awesome. There wasn't much I needed to add, but I have the details done. Now just History to do.

message 45: by Jacob (new)

cool any ideas on rp topics I'm really hitting a stump trying to come up with these.

message 46: by Jacob (new)

I just sent 765 friend invites

message 48: by Jacob (new)

Hello and welcome...lol

message 49: by Jacob (new)

Don't think that is a large number I will be lucky to see four active members in this group including myself.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15