Go Fug Yourself Book Club discussion

Past Book Club Discussions > What to read AFTER The Royal We???

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie (okaytea) | 3 comments I finished The Royal We after a few glorious days and am looking for my next read...I've started two books but neither have filled the witty and warm void that Nick and Bex left. So: any suggestions on what to read next, fellow Fug Nationals?

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 3 comments I felt the same way! I had to switch to nonfiction, but I'm also listening to Spoiled to fill the warm and witty void.

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy | 22 comments Well, Kate Atkinson's new book, "A God in Ruins" (which is a sequel of sorts to "Life After Life") is coming out early May, so that's what I'll be grabbing.

message 4: by Elena (new)

Elena | 1 comments Yes, I'm having the same problem. It's terrible!

message 5: by Leahna (new)

Leahna | 3 comments I have six books waiting for me to start them (At The Water's Edge, All the Light We Cannot See, 24-Karat Kids, School of Fortune, Three Wishes, The Last Anniversary) but I just want to re-read The Royal We!

message 6: by Kate (new)

Kate (katetdf) | 15 comments It ruined me for reading for almost a month.

message 7: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (notemily) | 5 comments The Royal We reminded me a lot of Meg Cabot's style, so I might read one of her books that I haven't read yet. I totally recommend her for light, funny romances--The Boy Next Door is great, and probably the one TRW reminds me of the most.