†Royal Selection† discussion

Mod Chat

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod
Only Mods may talk here if you are not a mod then please don't comment.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry I left for a little bit, had to do a school project with a friend of mine!

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod
Eliza are you interested in being RED?

yep

No problem! :3

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure! I

I understand Serena isn't able to make her character for a while but would you be able to make it as soon as possible?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah

message 11: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

thx

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● I have made my charrie. And need approval asap. Plus Castiel and Adam are at a stand still in the Game room.