What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. book title might be "Truth," author might be "Rose," first book in series has orange puzzle pieces on white background [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lisa (libraryink) (libraryink) | 2 comments I have a student who only knows the following: she thinks the book is titled "Truth" and she thinks the author's last name starts with an "R" or is "Rose." She says that it's a book two. She says the first book has a white background with an orange cover. She says this book has a chess piece on the front cover. I've looked in my library book vendor's website for any book with Truth in the title (no luck) and I've searched Google images for books with puzzle pieces on the cover (also, no luck). I'm hoping perhaps one of you have run across one of these and can help out. Thanks!

message 2: by Liralen (new)

Liralen | 709 comments How old is the student (or what grade)? When or where did she see it? If she read any of the book, does she remember any of the plot?

message 3: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4132 comments Truth (Consequences, #2) by Aleatha Romig ?

message 4: by Nela (last edited Apr 22, 2015 09:49AM) (new)

Nela (nelikne) | 477 comments Ayshe should be right, the first book is Consequences (Consequences, #1) by Aleatha Romig - Consequences...

Lisa (libraryink) (libraryink) | 2 comments Yes!! Thank you Ayshe and Nela! You're both wonderful--I will share this info with my student today!!
Also, Lirelen, she's a high school student--sorry I left out that detail...
Thanks so much!!