What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Non-Fiction > SOLVED. Book Title "Ways to Be a Friend" [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Butler | 23 comments Hello;

I know the name of the book, but I can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet. The title is called "999 Ways to Be a Friend" but I can't find it on Amazon or Goodreads, or even a Google search. I read it around 2003-2004 (my mom found a list of old books I read) and I would like to add it to the Goodreads data base since I am a librarian, but I can't find it anywhere. Can someone help me?

Thank you,
Amanda Butler

message 2: by Liralen (new)

Liralen | 709 comments It couldn't be something like 1001 Ways To Be A Best Friend, could it?

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Butler | 23 comments It might have been, but the list I made in 2003 says "999..." though, that could definitely be wrong. The 1,001 book cover looks familiar, and since it was published in 1988 by Scholastic, there is a very good chance that was the book. Thank you so much!

message 4: by Liralen (new)

Liralen | 709 comments I did a bunch of searches on GR for things like '999 ways', '99 ways to be', and 'ways to be a friend', and that was the only likely thing I could find. I hope that's it, but if not, best of luck with finding it!

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Butler | 23 comments I'm pretty sure that's right; thank you for searching!!!

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34447 comments Mod
Shelved as 1001 Ways to Be a Best Friend by Nancy E. Krulik.

Amanda, if it turns out this isn't your book, please come back and move your request back to "Unsolved" (by clicking the "Edit" link at the top beside your topic title).

message 7: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Butler | 23 comments Thank you so much!!! Have a good day!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

1001 Ways to Be a Best Friend (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Nancy E. Krulik (other topics)