eBooks GROW ON TREES discussion

FREE eBooks > KindleOwl - Free eBooks sent straight to your inbox, based on your personal preference

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex (new)

Alex | 1 comments KindleOwl is a new free email service which uses your eBook preferences to send you upcoming deals straight to your inbox. Readers are free to subscribe and will receive a newsletter three times a week, tailored to their reading tastes. Authors can use the service to make subscribers aware of upcoming deals and giveaways, also free for the next three months. Take a second to visit KindleOwl - www.kindleowl.com - to enter your preferences and get started.

message 2: by Angela (new)

Angela Dossett (whisperingwillo) | 10 comments Thanks for the info. I've just subscribed to the website. I would hope that the site will take notice of Indie authors out there, along with the bestseller authors...I've been reading more of those lately, than my regular authors...

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela Dossett (whisperingwillo) | 10 comments I've subscribed to the website, but not getting an email to confirm. Can you see what the problem is.. Thanks..

message 4: by Angela (last edited Apr 22, 2015 06:45AM) (new)

Angela Dossett (whisperingwillo) | 10 comments Angela wrote: "I've subscribed to the website, but not getting an email to confirm. Can you see what the problem is.. Thanks.."

Never mind....Just got the confirmation....