Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Just Like Gravity
This topic is about Just Like Gravity
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R {669} Just like Gravity OPEN

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (last edited Jun 20, 2015 10:57AM) (new)

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort  (carriebookfairy) | 2889 comments Mod
Please read the Rules and Information before signing up for a review.
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...
You MUST add this book to your Currently Reading shelf!
Reminder- You can only have TWO R2R books out at a time!!

Title: Just Like Gravity
Author: Sorchia DuBois
Genre: Gothic 17+
Length: 100k words
Synopsis - How many times can you make the same mistake? How many lifetimes does it take to get it right? And how many people have to die in the process?

In Scotland, Anna searches for answers. She finds cold rain, steep hills... and terror. When she sees the ancient broch, the ruined building triggers a terror she can’t explain. Scenes from her past lives provide glimpses of the web of events linking her to the broch and the man she’s lost countless times before.

Trapped in an eddy of Fate invariably ending in blood, Anna tries to break the chain and protect what she lost before. Her tealeaves and tarot cards lead her, but the weight of the past may be too heavy.

The first 10 of reviewers to sign up below leaving their email address will receive a free copy of this e-book Mobi, PDF, ePub format for review. Don't forget to leave which format you need.

Reviewers
1 April (aprilp1980) 7/4
2 Faye (stelle.redrose) 4
3 Silvia (silviadomingos1) 5/7
4 Ashley (ashleyafrye) 5/10
5 Ramona (ramona_p) 4
6 Paula (shivapastures) 6/28

*Note you have two weeks to read and review. Please post your review on Goodreads AND one of the following Amazon, Barnes and Nobles or Smashwords as well as post a link to this thread in the comments section. Make sure review is at least 5 sentences.
If you don't finish book let me know and I will take you of the list of reviewers.
Must complete book in order to review.
PLEASE give me a few days to get your book to you. I try but, sometimes life gets in the way!
If you are wondering where your book is please message or email me.

REMEMBER to state the following I received this book in exchange for an honest review (LoP or Lovers of Paranormal)
The reason I am asking for this is to get some exposure for our group so please help out.

**It is ILLEGAL to share e-books. This copy is for your enjoyment and review only. Please respect the author's hard work!

If you are going to be late and needing more time I have set up a thread under the R2R folder. Here is link, this should make things easier for everyone.
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Carrie (Book Fairy)
R2R Program Mod
carrie_loversofparanormal@yahoo.com
Lovers of Paranormal
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

April Pawless | 7 comments Thanks I would like to R2R my email is aprilp1980@aol.com Mobi format please

Faye | 143 comments Would like to read and review. stelle.redrose@yahoo.com epub please.

message 4: by Silvia (new) - added it

Silvia Domingos | 11 comments I would love to review this book. silviadomingos1@hotmail.com epub format

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 1 comments hi I would like to R2R. I read on kindle ashleyafrye@aol.com.

Ramona Plant | 379 comments I would like to review this. Please send a mobi file or PDF to ramona_p@hotmail.com

Ramona Plant | 379 comments I am so sorry. I am struggling a bit and am falling behind (thanks bronchitis and back pain from falling of the horse).... I need a little longer to finish this one :(

So disappointed with myself. At least a long lazy weekend coming up since I can't do a whole lot with that achy back of mine :)

message 9: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Ramona wrote: "I am so sorry. I am struggling a bit and am falling behind (thanks bronchitis and back pain from falling of the horse).... I need a little longer to finish this one :(

So disappointed with myself..."

NO SAYING THAT woman your always on top of UR reviews ur sick darlin give urself a break ((((((hugs))))))

message 10: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (last edited Jun 20, 2015 10:59AM) (new)

Silvia wrote: "I would love to review this book. silviadomingos1@hotmail.com epub format"

Ashley wrote: "hi I would like to R2R. I read on kindle ashleyafrye@aol.com."

Did you guys needs more time??

Ramona Plant | 379 comments Finally managed to finish this one. My review is on amazon and goodreads. Sorry again for the delay.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 12: by Paula (last edited Jun 09, 2015 04:49PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Paula (shivapastures) | 232 comments I'll read! epub please to shivapastures@yahoo.com Spanks!

message 13: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (last edited Jun 20, 2015 10:58AM) (new)

Silvia wrote: "I would love to review this book. silviadomingos1@hotmail.com epub format"

Hey all need review!

message 14: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Hey guys REALLY NEED to hear back from you!!!!

April Pawless | 7 comments I have it now thank you

message 16: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

April wrote: "I have it now thank you"

WOOT WOOT

Paula (shivapastures) | 232 comments Hangs head in shame about super late review. But, great book and thank you!

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Same review posted on Amazon & B&N.

Brittain *Needs a Nap and a Drink* (bwilliams2013) | 91 comments I'd love to read and review this one.

willibl001@gmail.com mobi format please