The Sight (Warriors: Power of Three, #1) The Sight discussion

why is Crowfeather so rude to Leafpool?

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annie/Soul (last edited Apr 04, 2008 06:51PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Annie/Soul Why is Crowfeather being so mean and horrible to Leafpool? He loved her and now he's hating her! I think he still has a place for her somewhere, but does he have to be so rude? Poor Leafpool is heartbroken! Whats happening? and why doesn't silly Jaypaw notice their love together! he sometimes has a wonderful nose and a great mind, but on this he is as daft as a mouse! can somebody answer my questions? share their thoughts about it?

Brooklyn Well it's because he has to prove to himself and Leafpool that he dosen't love her anymore. But you can tell Leafpool feels the same way because when ever comes around they just ignore each other !!!!!! But you can also tell in Outcast Leafpool refuses to go out where Crowfeather is. So I'm sure he noticed something was going on between them.

Bonita Actually,CrowFeather has a new mate.NightCloud.I don't like her and breezepaw is worse!!!!You guys should read cats of the clans.That explains that CrowFeather chose NightCloud to prove that he's loyal to WindClan,but LeafPool was SO much nicer and in Twilight that really showed.Poor LeafPool........

rachel Omg I hate Leafpool! (view spoiler)

Lyla Neko Crowfeather is being rude to Leafpool because for 1) He hates her for dumping him. He regained that bad attitude he's always had. For 2) He wants to prove that he is loyal to his clan and refuses to feel any love for her. Crow has had three loves, two of which weren't from his clan. He chose Nightcloud so his clan would see him as loyal.

Charissa Ferrenberg she left him. he's heart broken.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree with Lyla and Brookyln

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

But Hollyleaf is alive and she went back to the clans, Dovewing and Ivypool found her. Lionblaze was overjoyed!! And Lionblaze told Cinderheart about the three. She totally wanted him but he ruined the chance >.<

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Icey *R-A-C-H-E-L* wrote: "Omg I hate Leafpool! [spoilers removed]"

Leafpool knew what was best for her clan, she knew Crowfeather and her could never be together

Yvette Crowfeather was only proving his loyalty to his clan. Nightcloud being his mate is something he did just to prove his loyalty to his clan too. Notice: Just about every time you see Crowfeather with Nightcloud and/or Breezepaw he is arguing with them or ignoring them. They all clearly don't get along. Yes, he still loves her and she loves him. Crowfeather has only had two loves. Feathertail and Leafpool.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Crowfeather is being rude to Leafpool becuz is his very upset that leafpool chose her clan instead of him. and he is trying to take revenge

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Leafpool honestly doesn't deserve him. She's always been a coward in my eyes.

But the reason Crowfeather is rude to her is because, like many others have stated, she broke his heart. She left him, and then screwed him over even more by having her kits and herself announce that the kits are his. I believe she came across him in a patrol once and was snotty to him when Breezepaw attacked Lionblaze, embarrassing him in front of his Clanmates and saying "their sons shouldn't fight".

Leafpool should have just told him the truth in the beginning. She ruined her sister's relationship with her mate, destroyed her kit's lives, even driving one of them to commit murder for god's sake! Personally, Firestar's kits never pleased me. I've always hated both Leafpool and Squirrelflight. Leafpool was okay in the beginning, but I hated her after awhile.

Cloudtail is always going to be the best close-relative of Firestar. His line of the family has always been nice (though I was never a fan of Ivypool).

And Firestar kind of turned lame after awhile, like his personality leaked out of him. I could almost compare it to Simba from The Lion King, once he matured.

ANYWAY, besides that, I've always loved Crowfeather. He was naturally mean and kind of sarcastic, which I liked. Leafpool and Squirrelflight were just downright awful to read about.

Fireheart Lyla wrote: "Crowfeather is being rude to Leafpool because for 1) He hates her for dumping him. He regained that bad attitude he's always had. For 2) He wants to prove that he is loyal to his clan and refuses t..."

Except he really never loved Nightcloud that's why she was so hostile

Fireheart Rainbow Dash/TeaDrinkingCat wrote: "Leafpool honestly doesn't deserve him. She's always been a coward in my eyes.

But the reason Crowfeather is rude to her is because, like many others have stated, she broke his heart. She left him..."

I agree with everything you said

Yvette Rainbow dash/teadrinking cat

I agree with everything you said as well, except of course, that I like Leafpool and reading about her and Crowfeather. I like Jayfeather's personality, but his obsession with the stick and the past and the prophecy makes me like him less than I would've.

The Warriors should've ended with the last of New Prophecy, the other half of the series was just not worth reading, lets leave it at that.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, so Leafpool broke his heart. Everyone knows that. Every cat needed to put their Clan first above everything else. Leafpool did that. Crowfeather loved Leafpool, but he needed to be loyal to his Clan. But Leafpool hurt him by choosing her Clan above him, so he hurt her because she hurt him.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Exactly, except instead of Leafpool actually confronting him about having his kits, she instead just let it linger like milk until it spoiled. Not to mention she announced it during a freaking gathering, which would have been mortifying for Crowfeather.

Seriously, I know she did try once to tell him she was pregnant, but then she just gave up after that. I mean, if you were pregnant with a cat from a different Clan for goodness sakes, wouldn't you try a gabillion times to tell him? That always infuriated me.

And of course, like I said above, she caused the demise of another couples' relationship, which is completely selfish. I don't think she ever even felt bad about it. Poor Brambleclaw was stuck in the center of it.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I would have just done what Bluestar did. Except I would give them to a different she-cat who did nothing wrong. Squirrelflight was a bad choice, but Leafpool was desperate.

Atlantic Gem Because he can be a butt. The End.

message 20: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rachel wrote: "Omg I hate Leafpool! [spoilers removed]"

SPOILER! WARRIOR HATER!!

message 21: by Paige (new) - added it

Paige Bonita wrote: "Actually,CrowFeather has a new mate.NightCloud.I don't like her and breezepaw is worse!!!!You guys should read cats of the clans.That explains that CrowFeather chose NightCloud to prove that he's l..."

well I am not quite there yet even though I can not wait to read those I am still on the power of three

Atlantic Gem 4th Series okay, 5th Series.... eh.

i'm only here for the nostalgia You guys don't even get me STARTED on how misunderstood Crowfeather is... D:<
(not trying to be rude here, just my opinion!)

message 24: by Annalyse (new)

Annalyse weed i like all the books i all the books but i hate ashfur! i think that what leafpool was doing was good but not telling crowfeather about the kits, omg! thats just weird just so you know friend me if you play animal jam i am caspein6

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Jim wrote: "You guys don't even get me STARTED on how misunderstood Crowfeather is... D:<
(not trying to be rude here, just my opinion!)"

I agree. All the good characters are misunderstood. Crowfeather had a very hard life, no offense.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Crowfeather still loves Leafpool, he is just trying to prove to his Clan that he is still loyal and doesn't want Leafpool anymore. He also became mates with Nightcloud so his Clan couldn't doubt his loyalty.

message 27: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Tokach Crowfeather loves leafpool, and after she dumped him FOR HER CLAN! he was hurt and his clan didnt trust him, so he mated with nightcloud to look loyal.

also what leafpool did was smart, if im not mistaken, and sorry if i am its been a while since i read these books. BUt when leafpool was going to run away with crowfeather she was the only medicine cat in her clan. she cant just go live a happy life with her boyfriend just only to jeperdise the life of her clan. she cant just leave them with no medicine cat!!!!!

Coalpelt i just hate crowfeather. he is just so evil.

message 29: by Vega (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vega SPOILER ALERT CrowFeather is not evil he is broken hearted because the riverclan she cat he loved was killed and then he fell in love with leafpool and she had his kits but leafpool disidede to be loyal to her own clan so she left him and he was forced to get a mate from his own clan so the would think he was loyal.