Team Edward discussion

How will it end?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 61 comments Mod
That's exactly how I don't want it to end... I agree with the first to bullets but, the rest is the same old Romeo & Juliet, Tristan & Isolde, Notebook (all great movies and books just saying)that we've already seen a million times. I'm hoping Stephenie Meyer can come up with something better then that.

message 2: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (donyelle) well my opinion is very typical..hopefully they will get married and hopefully bella will become a vampire so they can live together forever...if she does become a vampire, i think she will have some sort of power..

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 5 comments Bella is going to be a special vampire because she won't like blood. And she and Edward will be together forever. If it happens any other way I am egging Stephenie Meyers house.... not seriously... but mentally.

message 4: by Katie (new)

Katie (astronomy_rocks) | 3 comments i don't think that they would die and somehow end up in heaven but I think that Bella will marry Edward and become a vampire.

message 5: by A_luvskittles (new)

A_luvskittles | 3 comments i think that when (if) bella becomes a vampire which i am pretty sure she will there will be alot of trouble with the volturi. like theyll want her to join them u know

message 6: by Nicole (last edited May 11, 2008 02:49PM) (new)

Nicole | 1 comments I think that somehow or another Bella will end up never seeing Jacob agian and she accepts this and isnt kissing him all the time so he wont kill himself and then they will get married, Bella will become a vampire, someone in the cullen faimly will die (not bella and edward)
and then after that... I dont know... There are endless possiblitys. But I think bella will have some sort of powers like... erm... the ability to trip over perfectly flat surfaces (even though vampires are super graceful) or explode mushrooms. (XD) somewhere along those lines.

message 7: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) lol

message 8: by Bakeshow (new)

Bakeshow (bakeshow77) I agree with Nicole, I think someone in the Cullen family will die. It makes me sad to think of who it might be cuz I love them all... even Rosalie!

But there have been too many battles for someone not to die.

message 9: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Lol, Anna! I think that Bella will marry Edward and become a vampire (at least, I HOPE.) I think her power will have something to do with her mind, because Edward, Jane and Aro weren't able to affect her in that area...and she won't like blood, which will be interesting.

message 10: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) that force feild idea is ingenious!
but if she didn't like blood... would she still be a vampire then?
although stephanie meyer did really emphasize how she like got a ll dizzy when she saw blood.. and how she like went ballistic when jake cut his hand open by squueezing that knife too hard in eclipse...

message 11: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) omg i just thought of something!
if bella didn't like blood, then she'd be a kind of pseudo-vampire, and jacob would still like her so they would still be able to see eachother!
or maybe i'm just being incredibly naive/ in denial!
cause you have to admit that whole jacob part at the end of eclipse was, to say the least, heartbreaking...

message 12: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Sorry, Jacob lovers. But I HATE Jacob Black. Just had to vent.

message 13: by Kristina (new)

I'm with you there Sella. Theres should be no jacob lovers here. * grumbles * hense the name of the group.

message 14: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) well, everybody's different... and come on. i almost cried at that part when she like broke off the friendship with jake! it was so sad!

plus just cuz i sympathize w/jacob doesn't mean i think that edward is in any way imperfect!

message 15: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I WAS GLAD!! Sorry, but Jacob has to realize that Edward and Bella are soul mates, and he has to stop trying to break them apart.

message 16: by Deidre (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:34AM) (new)

Deidre | 11 comments I SO agree Sella!! I was happy when she broke ties with Jacob. I didn't cry when she did that, I cried when Edward left her in New Moon. It was HORRIBLE!!!!! I really really really hope that they end up together in the end. How could they not?

message 17: by Kristina (last edited Jun 07, 2008 02:48PM) (new)

Yeah I wasn't sympathetic at all. He had it coming. I was more upset because I thought that Bella was ruining what she had with Edward.

message 18: by Maya (new)

Maya (mswwsmmsw) I realllly hope that Bella becomes a vampire. And Jacob goes home and marries some other person. And moves far, far away. To Albania.
Or an alternate universe...

..or dies!

message 19: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I agree. I will go hunt Stephenie Meyer down if Bella doesn't choose Edward and become a vampire...yes I cried in new moon. And Jacob can go die for all I care!

message 20: by ♥*Suzie*♥ (new)

♥*Suzie*♥ I would hate it if someone die especially if it is one of the Cullen..that would SUCK.it would also blow if Jacob comes back and ruin the wedding.OR since Jacob left Bella went after her..which i think she will probable do..if she become a vampire..
But i guess we just have to wait and see!!

message 21: by Harmony (new)

Harmony I am an Edward fan all the way, but does anybody else think that Jacob really IS imprinting on Bella and just decided not to tell her?

message 22: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 9 comments OMG, I never thought of that! But when you imprint on someone, doesn't it have to be mutual? Wouldn't Bella feel it too?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

well Jacob isnt going to imprint on bella! and i have proof! after you get turned into a wear wold you imprint the FIRST time you see the person. And Stephenie says that Jacob hasnt imprinted on Bella, but he is trying to make himself even though he knows it wont work.

message 24: by Harmony (new)

Harmony Wait...you mean Stephenie Meyer said in an interview or something that Jacob definitely hasn't imprinted on Bella? I hope so because that would be terrible if he had.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

yes its on one of the FAQs for one of her books on her website. so jacob wont imprint on bella because it happens the first time you see the person

message 26: by Faithinbananas (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:14AM) (new)

Faithinbananas ? (theauthor) I found a sort-of description for Breaking Dawn...

As August 13th draws closer, Bella is more sure than ever that she has made the right choice - forsaking her human life to spend eternity with Edward. But a new enemy stalks closer, seeking to tear Bella and Edward apart forever, one with ties to both Vampire and Werewolf.
Can the treaty between the two hold?
Or will the new threat force both sides to settle their blood feud once and for all?
Because when the dawn breaks an angel will fall.

.....Bella calls Edward an angle... I'm scared!

message 27: by Harmony (new)

Harmony OH MY GOSH!!!!!! An angel will fall?!?!?! No way!!! I was thinking maybe she might kill Edward, but she can't! Maybe it's a different angel. Another Cullen, but that would still be extremely deppressing.

Unless she means an angel will fall as in an angel will come to earth or something? As in Edward might somehow not become a vampire anymore? I don't think that would happen though. That's a bit weird.

message 28: by Faithinbananas (new)

Faithinbananas ? (theauthor) Well, she wouldn't make it sound as dramatic, as... awe inspiring if it were a minor character...

message 29: by Bakeshow (new)

Bakeshow (bakeshow77) Can we get the link to where you found that, please?

message 30: by Faithinbananas (new)

Faithinbananas ? (theauthor) Sorry, I can't remember how I found that...I'm serious.

message 31: by Faithinbananas (new)

Faithinbananas ? (theauthor) Let me figure it out.... sorry....

message 32: by Faithinbananas (new)

Faithinbananas ? (theauthor) It might take a while...

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

she better not kill of Bella, or if she does she betta kill edward 2 so that they can be together in heaven or somethin. but id be happier if they didnt die. lol

message 34: by Eleven (new)

Eleven Dude, I'm new and all, but can we agree that there just CAN'T be any mention of Jacob on this board? Pretty please? That is so not what I came here for!

If we have to refer to him, why don't we just call him... Ankle-Biter, or Dog Boy, or the Mutt?

message 35: by Eleven (new)

Eleven And let's not get excited... I mean, we're talking about Edward here. Call me a silly optimist, but the "angel falling" COULD mean a fall from grace... which may mean Edward loses control...?

message 36: by Eleven (new)

Eleven I found that summary on the fan MySpace for Breaking Dawn and I have no idea where they got it or how official it is.

Just FYI.

message 37: by iPukeRainbows (new)

iPukeRainbows (plutothebeagle) | 15 comments Hey, about breaking dawn, I think that...if...Bella becomes a vampire, she should have some kind of near-death experience and Edward saving her by biting her. It might be an interesting story. Then again, Stephenie Meyer can work her book magic into somthing more incredible?

One more thing. Breaking Dawn isn't the last book. Stephenie Meyer just said that she was going to take a break before making another.
Well, some of you may allready know, some of you may not. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

message 38: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) omg! an angel will FALL?! ack!
not edward... please not edward... please...
and not alice!
NOT BELLA!
i like the idea that edward can become a human... although that was supposed to impossible?
maybe in addition to vampires and werewolves there are also angels? and then one turns edward into a human, but dies in the process?!
okay i'm geting way to far-fetched here... hmmm...
i. am. stumped.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I am completly with Deidre and Sella. Edward and Bella where ment to be toghter and they need each other! How could they not be together! They nedd each other! They better end up together or so help me......

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

wait......what?

message 41: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) i know i know that was really stupid. just ignoooooore! :)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

i agree with you too, Gunjari. But they better end up togither! I LOVE THE SERIES!!!!!!!!

message 43: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) they HAVE to end up together! or else it would defeat the whole purpose of the series and us fans would burn stephanie meyer's house to the ground!

message 44: by Kristina (new)

Breakig Dawn is the last book!!! read her website.
well there is midnight sun, but that isn't a continuation

message 45: by Robin (new)

Robin | 5 comments I hope this doesn't end in a tragedy.I don't even want to think about it.

message 46: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 24 comments *SPOILER* EW.com has released and interview with Meyer that contains one of the book's secrets.

message 47: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Ooh yeah I read that and I was like, PHEW! I can breathe a little easier now. XD

message 48: by Kristina (new)

haha same here. It sort of made me want to do the happy dance and shout in my mom's face. ( A sad, misguided Mutt lover). But I didn't.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

wait what scert, please tell me i need to know!

message 50: by Janepage (new)

Janepage Look it up on EW.com. It's the first thing you see basically. It's sooooooooo cool!