Recommend To Me A.... discussion

New to the Group and the Site

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Patty (new)

Patty (pattyowen) | 4 comments Hello to all:

I'm new to this site and group. My name is Patty and I do live in Texas as my username so says. I don't read as much as I used to. 2 kids will do that to one's spare time.

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelbrandt) | 12 comments Mod
Welcome!

message 3: by Holly (new)

Holly (dirtbaggirl) | 2 comments Hello, My name is Holly not new to the site just new to the group. I live in Spring Valley and have recently started reading again. I'm a lunch hour reader. I'm hoping to find some good books to check out in this group as I read almost anything as long as it's good.

message 4: by Damien (new)

Damien (theotherkaramazov) | 4 comments Ello Holly and everyone else above.

This seems to be the appropriate place for introductions...so I am Damien and I'm not new to the site (although terrible at updating it).

I guess...ello everyone!

message 5: by Carla (new)

Carla | 2 comments Hey Holly from Spring Valley - we're neighbors.

My favorite children's book seller is based in Spring Valley. I love just reading their catalog as the book reviews are so in depth and sincere. I've collected many of their books over the years (my son is 17 now) - check them out: Chinaberry Books at www.chinaberry.com - I even bought some of their stock!

They branched out and have an Isabella catalog, too, touted as Gifts for Reawakening the Spirit -check them out at www.isabellacatalog.com & welcome!

Carla, San Diego

message 6: by Holly (new)

Holly (dirtbaggirl) | 2 comments Thank you for the links. I hope to check them out soon. Unfortunately I have been extremely busy lately. I love trying new things. Especially new book "area's"

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelbrandt) | 12 comments Mod
Spring Valley eh? I am in La Mesa as is Damien. Small world.

message 8: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (spygal333) | 8 comments hey every1 im alexandra from san diego (shocker i know) xcited 2 get some good book suggestions... can we say what age ranges we r in or is that like internet etiquette taboo?...