The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time question

It has been made into a Broadway show!
Ershui Ershui Feb 01, 2015 10:33PM
Really curious how they gonna present it on stage

If it's anything like the West End version, it's brilliant. The floor and set are projections of his mind on graph paper. Christopher is also brilliantly acted. I received a special badge because my name was a prime number and I was sitting on a prime number seat.

I watched the National Theatre production of the book and I have to say that it was one of the best things I have ever seen. For my Performing Arts course I had chosen the text to study and so was able to look in depth at how it was developed for performance and I really would recommend to anybody to watch it (The NT version is filmed and definitely uploaded online somewhere if you were interested).

I just saw this on Broadway last month & loved it! They followed the book beautifully & the staging of it was magnificent. It seriously astonished me how they were able to convey the essence of the story. I would see it again.

I saw it when the Farmington Players in Michigan had the musical. It was great and I had fun!

Wow, that's imteresting! I'm looking forward seeing it and I'd love to hear an opinion on the play from a perspective of a person diagnosed with aspergers, since aspies performance tend to be a little overacted. sometimes.

Going to see it in November. Can't wait :)

I find this interesting, as I found the book a little on the boring side.

The touring production is going to be at the Kennedy Center in Washington DC next season. Exciting!

The show won a boatload of Tony Awards last week, for Best Play, Best Leading Actor in a Play (Alex Sharp), Best Lighting, Best Set, and Best Director. It is just supposed to be an amazing theatrical experience.

I saw the National Theatre production that was broadcast "live" in my local Movie Theatre. It was very well done! The mixture of acting, dance, and light effects were balanced very nicely.