If I Ever (Hell or High Water #4) If I Ever discussion

Release Date?

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sasha (new) - added it

Sasha When is this book coming out? I thought it was going to be in December but it's February now. Does anyone know?

Kunstix ... still no clue :-(

message 3: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie There was a question posted on Stephanie Tyler's Facebook page on 7/8/15 asking if anything will ever be released again by the alter ego SE Jakes...the response from Stephanie Tyler is: "Because of family issues she took a break, but she is writing. There will be books. But no release dates have been given."

Stephanie Tyler has just released a book...I think the first one since January (and likely was in pre-publication for a few months at least). The announcement of the new book release and the response to the question appears to be the first bit of communication from Stephanie/SE Jakes in months. Fingers crossed she'll update her SE Jakes website, FB, and GR pages soon.

Looks like our girl is getting back in the groove after a very difficult time. I wish her the best.

message 4: by Tully (last edited Jan 14, 2016 05:37PM) (new)

Tully Vincent I hope that putting the audiobooks out means this series will be completed this year. I'm listening to the four audios... and taking that as a good sign.

Tammy I hope that the last book is put out on audio the exact day the book comes out!!! Thank God I started this whole series late because I would have be impatient like the other readers for it to finish and finally come to a conclusion. I do LOVE the audiobooks, Adam North is the PERFECT narrator for this series and I can't wait for the next book!! Please, please, please be out on audio too!!

message 6: by RianLyre (new) - added it

RianLyre Well as of SE Jakes blog post from January it was supposed to come out this month (April), however according to Riptide's online responses (http://riptidepublishing.tumblr.com/p... ) we won't be seeing it yet (again).

message 7: by Nancy (new)

Nancy RianLyre wrote: "Well as of SE Jakes blog post from January it was supposed to come out this month (April), however according to Riptide's online responses (http://riptidepublishing.tumblr.com/p...-..."

i was afraid of that, but, wow, they don't even have the manuscript yet? she has not been honest with us at all.. i get real life hit us but i have had real life hit too but i have to go back to my job.. she has been playing us for 4 years

message 8: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Tammy wrote: "I hope that the last book is put out on audio the exact day the book comes out!!! Thank God I started this whole series late because I would have be impatient like the other readers for it to finis..."

so Riptide Publishing has issued a statement that they have not even received the manuscript for If I Ever, so they say they cannot even estimate when this would come out, for sure not this month and maybe not even this year, so i am thinking she has played us for 4 long years. i understand real life, but, it has been 3 or 4 long years, i don't know about you guys but i have had real life hit me, family members die, and i have to still get back to my job. i do not understand how she could say it was coming this month knowing it wouldn't.

Tammy That's really disappointing!

message 10: by Sarah (last edited Apr 24, 2017 03:36AM) (new)

Sarah Thompson I'm so bummed, If the book wasn't ready she could of at least said it wasn't. I mean she made the deadline herself, we been patiently waiting for many years. I really hate beening lied to, If she not planning on finishing the series than man up and say so. Sure I would be disappointed, but at least it is honest.

message 11: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Sarah wrote: "I'm so bummed, If the book wasn't ready she could of at least said it wasn't. I mean she made the deadline herself, we been patiently waiting for many years. I really hate beening lied to, If she n..."

yes and she has been releasing books under her other name(s) and she has been giving the shout out for the Men of Honor series coming out in print. This was my point.. she has not been honest and i think that is a pretty easy thing to do... even today her website is stating April 2017...

Tammy 😒 Yes, I think we as true fans and readers would understand if it was said that the next book doesn't has a set date yet and when there was we'd be informed PERIOD. I believe most of us would understand and not be hounding her for the date. What really stinks though is that you can come out with other books but yet not finish a series you started. Don't make it a series then especially when you leave a book with somewhat of a cliff hanger leaving your readers impatient for the next book. :-(

message 13: by May-Linn (new) - added it

May-Linn Stuff happened on the audio book front lately. Anyone heard any news? I wonder if this means she is working on the books again...

message 14: by Ashley E (new)

Ashley E This is on Riptide's tumblr from June this year (http://riptidepublishing.tumblr.com/s...

Anonymous asked: I’m a huge fan of the HoHW series by SE Jakes, I would love to know if there are any updates regarding the release date for the fourth and final book in the series? I’ve looked everywhere online and can’t find any recent news.

There’s good news here, nonnie! Steph is working on book 4 again :D She’s also turned in the sequel to Running Wild, so that should be releasing by the end of the year, and the final Hell or High Water will hopefully release not too long after that!

Tammy Well that's good to hear but I'll believe it when I actually see the book is OUT. 😳

message 16: by Sinn (new) - added it

Sinn Good news! Last book will be out in January 2019, if they don't change anything.

Tammy Sinn wrote: "Good news! Last book will be out in January 2019, if they don't change anything."

😵 this is my shocked face 🤣🤣 I stand by my last statement, I'll believe it when I see it...

Ariana On her website it says, January 26th 2019!

Tammy Ariana wrote: "On her website it says, January 26th 2019!"
Okay, thanks for the update...

message 20: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Ariana wrote: "On her website it says, January 26th 2019!"

She just posted on FB it will publish a few days early.. Jan 21

Tammy Nancy wrote: "Ariana wrote: "On her website it says, January 26th 2019!"

She just posted on FB it will publish a few days early.. Jan 21"

Huh, it's been sooooo long if I decide to read the last one (?) in the series I'll have to do a re-read of the whole series or at least the last book.Not Fade Away

message 22: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Tammy wrote: "Nancy wrote: "Ariana wrote: "On her website it says, January 26th 2019!"

She just posted on FB it will publish a few days early.. Jan 21"

Huh, it's been sooooo long if I decide to read the last o..."

i have re-read this series and a couple of them more than once.. i just finished a complete re-read in front of this release. after waiting so long i hope i'm not disappointed

Tammy I really loved the series and enjoyed the hell out of the audio version! I think that’s what made me sooo upset with the author, 1) she left us hanging with the last book and 2) not coming out with another book with that cliffhanger at the end. 😖🤬 So I sincerely hope she follows through with the next book and it’s everything we hope it to be. 😉