message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

And yes, you're the mom

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. Who starts?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll start.))

Jake was walking down the sidewalk. One hand holding his mothers and the other was holding his ice cream. He took a couple more bites and smiled up at her as they walked

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Awww. Cute :) ))

Jes walks down the sidewalk holding her own icecream. She squeezes his hand as he looks up "like your icecream?" She said licking her own bubblegum icecream.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's very yummy" he told her and returned his gaze to his ice cream. As they got to the end of the block, Jake turned his head to the sound of sirens in the distance. He loved to see cop cars.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Jes points at the cars "Jake. Do you like them? Cause for Christmas I'm getting you a toy of those" she said with a wide smile

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"YEAH!!" He smiled brightly as the sirens got closer. He watched with a smile but it quickly faded as a car smashed into another, making a horrible crunch. Two men with masks got out with guns waiting till they saw the cops and began opening fire on them. The cops soon started shooting back. All Jake could do was watch in utter horror

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Plot twist!!!))..
Jes gasps and pulls him away "Jake! Don't watch" she shouts over the sounds of raging bullets. She can't stand watching people await there deaths. She picks up Jake and runs

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

(Sorry. Just figured out how to make it★)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake starts to whimper and cry and it only seemed to get louder. He was holding onto his stomach as blood started to soak through his shirt.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((OH MY GOD!!!!†))
Jes pats his back but sees the blood. Her eyes water "no! Jake, you're okay, you're okay" she whispered to him "don't die on mommy. Think of happy things"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((That's why I didn't want to tell you))

"I-I'm going to die?" he whispered as he coughed up blood, some splattering onto her shirt

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Jes shakes her head " no. Death is not dying. You're going to go to a wonderful place where you can live on the clouds. But stay longer." She kisses his cheek "stay"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Gtg))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"I d-don't wanna go.." he told her as tears started to form in his eyes again. His hand gently grips her shirt as another waive of pain shot through him

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Jes's face fills with tears "Sweetie! Just stay. Don't leave mommy." Shecries.