Bookworm Belles discussion

The Help
This topic is about The Help
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Let's discuss The Help

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bookworm Belles Moderators (BookwormBelles) | 88 comments Please feel free to make any comments, predictions and reviews here! Let's discuss The Help.

Angela I just started it and I had to say that I love the grammar. I felt like it was appropriate for the narrator. (:

message 3: by alicia (new)

alicia grant (shesha34) Yea I can finally finish this one. Got it for Christmas two years ago started it and have not finished it yet. Not sure why I love the movie and was enjoying the book. But other library reads that I always feel like I have to finish first keep getting in the way.

Angela I loved this book! I'm so glad I got around to reading it.

Bookworm Belles Moderators (BookwormBelles) | 88 comments Angela wrote: "I loved this book! I'm so glad I got around to reading it."

I'm glad you loved it!

Charity | 124 comments I can't beleive I had this book on my to-read list for so long. I just started it today and it sucks you right in to the story, you look up and an hours past.

message 7: by Savannah, Founding Mother-Creator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Savannah (vannah18) | 1261 comments Mod
I can't wait to start on this book!!!

message 8: by Jessica (last edited Feb 17, 2015 07:54AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jessica I just started and am at the point where Skeeter is the narrator (view spoiler)! I am loving her character and also Abilene. This is a very fast paced novel and I'm having a very hard time putting it down... even while at work. Uh oh!

Jessica Oopsie! How do you do that??

Angela if you write/edit a review, sometimes on the right hand side there will be a description of how to do it. it also included how to make stuff bold, italicized, and underlined. if you can't find it, I can try explaining it. it's really easy

Jessica Wow great book! Can't wait for everyone to finish!

message 12: by Savannah, Founding Mother-Creator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Savannah (vannah18) | 1261 comments Mod
The language is a HUGE adjustment, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. I'm having to force my brain to shut off and ignore the grammar!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.