Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) Shatter Me discussion

Am I the only one who can't choose between Adam and Warner?

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Trinity Dech I'm on the third book right now but I love both Warner and Adam. I can't choose! Am I the only one who is having this problem?

message 2: by Katie (new)

Katie Trinity wrote: "I'm on the third book right now but I love both Warner and Adam. I can't choose! Am I the only one who is having this problem?"

No

Mara Skye I Love Warner:P

Ilana i can see wanting to root for both boys and i thin kthat there's something good about both - but i think that by the time i got to the third book, i had a clear decision on who i wanted to see Juliette end up with.

AbigailDenyse01 I didn't have any problem deciding who I want with Juliette because in the first book I kind of hated this person from the beginning even tho everyone loved him... tell us who you like at the end!

Trinity Dech I shall! I just need to finish!

AbigailDenyse01 lol okay.

Jennifer Pearson I never liked Adam, but I guess I can see why someone would like him. In my opinion, he's way too obsessive and protective. The third book just made me totally hate him.

Trinity Dech :o you just spoiled it

Jennifer Pearson You haven't finished it??? But I only said that I always hated Adam, I just hate how him and Juliette are constantly falling all over each other and proclaiming their undying love.

Trinity Dech Lol okay, I'm almost done, I'm on the last page

Trinity Dech I just finished… #aaronwarnerforlife omg I love this series so much

Jennifer Pearson Ahh I know, I love Warner so much❤️

Jennifer Pearson Ahh I know, I love Warner so much❤️

AbigailDenyse01 Duuuuude did you like it? lol.
#aaronwarnerforlife

message 16: by zoot (new) - rated it 5 stars

zoot I love Warner for life ❤️
Team Warner from the start 100000%

Lauryn April I'm on the second book and I'm hating the Juliette/Warner romance. I wanted more Adam, but I do like the way Warner's character is developing so idk, maybe he'll grow on me.

Kate At first I really liked Adam, but then I began to kind of dislike him, especially when he started being a jerk.