What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Kiera's Moon (The Anshan Saga, #1)
This topic is about Kiera's Moon
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. heroine is kidnapped and taken into space. [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 01, 2015 12:38PM) (new)

I read this a few years ago and can't find it. All I remember of it is that the heroine is kidnapped and taken into space. (I don't know if it is all futuristic. Humans may know about the aliens or they may not, and the heroine was shocked there was really aliens.) She is left alone and was bored so she explored the ship and found a room where it looked like video games. So she started playing them and beating the "levels." The hero finds out and it turns out that she was actually controlling ships and winning battles for real. That is about all I can remember.

message 2: by Liv1804 (new)

Liv1804 | 5 comments Wow I want to read this too. :)

☯ DαякєηRнαℓ  ❛ ᶜʳᵒᵘᶜʰᶤᶰᵍ ʰᵘᵐᵃᶰ ; ʰᶤᵈᵈᵉᶰ ᵗᶤᵗᵃᶰ ❜   (darkhearteternal) | 863 comments Was it an erotica book? Or a young adult book or?

Anything about the cover?

The Author's initials?

message 4: by Pilar (new)

Pilar España | 143 comments Is it an S E Smith's book?

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 01, 2015 05:40PM) (new)

It may have been erotica, but I don't know. I know it wasn't a young adult book. I don't remember the cover or the author. I know the hero was the captain or leader of the ship (Warship). And the hero was angry the heroine was messing around with his ship. Although I tend to get books mixed up. So the hero could have been angry then proud to know what the heroine was capable of.

I do remember that I read it in pdf form.

message 6: by Edward (new)

Edward | 43 comments Sounds very fun! Some of the elements like, playing video games and space battles is what happens in Ender's Game but that was a boy and everyone knew about the aliens.

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 01, 2015 10:05PM) (new)

Hahaha I thought that when I was trying to remember what happened. The book is Kiera's Moon. I got some help from the Amazon discussion board. The hero wasn't angry. :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 02, 2015 08:41AM) (new)

There is another book I can't find.
All I remember of the book is the heroine is on another planet or spaceship and the hero's sister had a pet spider that sat on her shoulder. The heroine was either disgusted or afraid of it. The spiders were used for the silk they spun. They were harmless and made good pets. The hero was mad at his sister for taking it out in front of the heroine. I believe the sister was a warrior, but she may not have been.
I can't remember what the cover looked like or any of the publishing info.

message 9: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Sophie, start a new thread for the second book. It keeps things simpler and more clear.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry i found it from amazon discussions. I forgot i asked it here. It was Volarn Chronicles I: Love's Captive.