The Book Shelf discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > It's starting to feel like a library in here :)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (last edited Feb 01, 2015 11:27AM) (new)

Angela Chrysler (abchrysler) | 415 comments Mod
The Book Shelf has been opened now for about two months and I stopped in today to fulfill requests and review the forums. I must say, while scrolling through the selection, it exuded this air of "library". I could almost smell the paper! It felt so good! Thank you all for your contribution and, if you haven't done so already...SHELVE THOSE BOOKS! Oops! Library. *whispers* Shelve those books.

message 2: by Timothy (new)

Timothy Bateson (timothybateson) | 23 comments For me, the silence is due to a couple of projects. I'm currently reading a handful of books for review (and one is a massive undertaking). The other reason comes down to trying to outline my novel, so I can finally nail down the plot lines.
The good news is that I've booked off the entire weekend for the Cyber Convention, so there will be nothing to stop me being around for then full event.

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela Chrysler (abchrysler) | 415 comments Mod
Timothy wrote: "For me, the silence is due to a couple of projects. I'm currently reading a handful of books for review (and one is a massive undertaking). The other reason comes down to trying to outline my novel..."

Wahoo! So excited!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.