Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Serieses! > Creating a new series.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dianna (new)

Dianna Hardy (diannahardy) | 37 comments Hi - the following two books are part of the same series (Once Times Thrice), already named and numbered as such in the titles, but for some reason the series has not been created by your system (is that what usually happens, or is it always a manual task?)...

1. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

2. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

I'd be really grateful if someone could make the series "live" so it can be linked to. Thank you so much.

Kind regards,

Dianna

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Done. Yes, setting up a series has to be done by a librarian. The series may take a while to show up on your author page, but the books are linked.

message 3: by Dianna (new)

Dianna Hardy (diannahardy) | 37 comments That's great - thanks for that, and for clarifying how it's done :)

All the best,

Dianna

message 4: by Bea (new)

Bea Done. Do you have a cover yet for Summer's End?

message 5: by Dianna (new)

Dianna Hardy (diannahardy) | 37 comments Hi Bea, no - cover and blurb are revealed on 13th Feb, as stated in the book description. Just making sure everything and all links are ready before then. Thanks so much :) x

message 6: by Bea (new)

Bea Dianna wrote: "Hi Bea, no - cover and blurb are revealed on 13th Feb, as stated in the book description. Just making sure everything and all links are ready before then. Thanks so much :) x"

OK. Thanks for responding.

I did not read the blurb as just selecting the title was needed to add to the series. And, when it showed in the list, I noted no cover. Tried to find on Amazon, but was not able. Now I know why.

message 7: by Dianna (new)

Dianna Hardy (diannahardy) | 37 comments No problem - thanks for trying to find it! The thoroughness is appreciated. x