Bookish Nerds :D discussion

~ ARCHIVES ~ > February 2015 > A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott | 1131 comments I've only read the first two, because they're so frighteningly huge. I should buy it on my Kindle, so that way I can hold it without being overwhelmed by how much more I have to go. I'm up to date on the tv series though! The books are so much more detailed, but I find all the characters hard to follow. It's easier when I can picture their faces. My favourite character would have to be Tyrion. He's got to be everyone's, right? He's just perfect!! And he's a bookworm like us!

message 2: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott | 1131 comments Are you enjoying them? :)

message 3: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott | 1131 comments Yay, I have that to look forward to next! :) Just wait until the end of book 4. Just... Woah. That last episode was so stressful! It'd be so much better in book form

message 4: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott | 1131 comments OHMYGOD YES!!! And (view spoiler)

message 5: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott | 1131 comments (view spoiler)

MJ Codename: ♕Duchess♕ (mjsgamingblog) How about HBO's refusal to (view spoiler) and I really hope (view spoiler)

Finishing book 4 this month cause I wasn't able to last month.

message 7: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca I have read the first book and then watched the first part of the series. I plan to read book 2 this year. I am glad to know about book 3 Max. I probably will just stick to reading the books

Maggie the Muskoka Library Mouse (mcurry1990) Loved all the books. I was most disappointed in "A Dance With Dragons," and most in awe of "A Clash of Kings."