Nothing But Reading Challenges discussion

The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6)
This topic is about The Ruby Circle
Previous BRs - Authors; M - P > Mead, Richelle - The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #6) - Informal Buddy Read; Start: February 10, 2015

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Moderators of NBRC, Challenger-in-Chief (new)

Moderators of NBRC | 30836 comments Mod
This topic is open for discussion of The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead

Book Synopsis
The epic conclusion to Richelle Mead's New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series is finally here...

Sydney Sage is an Alchemist, one of a group of humans who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the worlds of humans and vampires. They protect vampire secrets—and human lives.

After their secret romance is exposed, Sydney and Adrian find themselves facing the wrath of both the Alchemists and the Moroi in this electrifying conclusion to Richelle Mead’s New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series. When the life of someone they both love is put on the line, Sydney risks everything to hunt down a deadly former nemesis. Meanwhile, Adrian becomes enmeshed in a puzzle that could hold the key to a shocking secret about spirit magic, a secret that could shake the entire Moroi world.

message 2: by Moderators of NBRC, Challenger-in-Chief (new)

Reserved

message 3: by Moderators of NBRC, Challenger-in-Chief (new)

Reserved

Anita Reads | 1677 comments I'm dying to know how this series is going to end. I'm definitely going to join this Buddy Read. I'm not sure though that I'll be able to start exactly on the tenth. I'll know more when I get closer.

Vikki (silverstarz) | 1031 comments I'm really looking forward to the final book - I'll be starting it as soon as possible when I get a copy

Vikki (silverstarz) | 1031 comments Yay - got my copy today... after 3 bookshops!

K~Terror (k-terror) | 5600 comments Has anyone started reading The Ruby Circle yet?

Vikki (silverstarz) | 1031 comments I'm trying to finish another book first for a challenge. But I'm very keen to get started The Ruby circle

K~Terror (k-terror) | 5600 comments Think you'll start in the next day or two? If so I'll squeeze another book in first.

Jaclyn I've started already, and am actually almost done! I'll start posting my thoughts...

Jaclyn Chapter 1:

(view spoiler)

Vikki (silverstarz) | 1031 comments Yeah I'm hoping to start at the weekend - today & tomorrow has been hectic!

K~Terror (k-terror) | 5600 comments I forgot about another buddy read so started that book today and will be starting this book either tomorrow or Saturday!

Can't wait to read it!!!!

K~Terror (k-terror) | 5600 comments Jaclyn wrote: "I've started already, and am actually almost done! I'll start posting my thoughts..."

I hope you're liking it!!!

Jaclyn Kristin ~ Experiment in Terror Junkie wrote: "Jaclyn wrote: "I've started already, and am actually almost done! I'll start posting my thoughts..."

I hope you're liking it!!!"

I am! Actually, I did, because I just finished it! lol It wasn't my favorite book in the series, and certain things made me mad, but it was very entertaining!!

K~Terror (k-terror) | 5600 comments Jaclyn wrote: "Chapter 1:

[spoilers removed]"

I'm on Chapter 8 of 20 (on audio) and I can see what you mean. (view spoiler)

Jaclyn Kristin ~ Experiment in Terror Junkie wrote: "Jaclyn wrote: "Chapter 1:

[spoilers removed]"

I'm on Chapter 8 of 20 (on audio) and I can see what you mean. If there was anything that went easily for them, I don't think they would know what ..."

(view spoiler)

Anita Reads | 1677 comments I'm getting ready to start on this tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to it.

K~Terror (k-terror) | 5600 comments I'm nearly done with it as I haven't been able to put it down much today!

(view spoiler)

Jaclyn I agree Kristin, I found it very difficult to put down!! The storyline just flowed very well and I found myself reading going through it faster than planned.

Anita Reads | 1677 comments I finished it. I couldn't put it down.

(view spoiler)

Jaclyn Anita wrote: "I finished it. I couldn't put it down.

[spoilers removed]"

I think that was the best part for me as well (view spoiler)

message 23: by Viv (last edited Feb 22, 2015 11:04AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Viv (ladygreen) | 1 comments Finished as well in one day ^^
(view spoiler)

Vikki (silverstarz) | 1031 comments I've under 100 pages left to finish now.

I read reviews that some people didn't like the narrative from both Adrian & Sydney but personally I don't mind this. It's not taking away from the story for me, and unlike another book I read recently isn't repetitive.

Jaclyn The Sydney/Adrian POV's didn't bother me either.

Vikki (silverstarz) | 1031 comments I've finished now too. Had to know how it all worked out tonight.

(view spoiler)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Ruby Circle (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Richelle Mead (other topics)