Shut Up & Read discussion

The Sham
This topic is about The Sham
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 378} The Sham by Ellen Allen

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Feb 02, 2015 09:51AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3489 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Title: The Sham
Author: Ellen Allen
Genre: YA thriller (older YA readers, 18+)
Formats Available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf
Pages # 248
Review Due Date: February 22/15

Synopsis:

When love leads to death, be careful who you trust.

Eighteen-year-old Emily Heath would love to leave her dead-end town, known locally as "The Sham", with her boyfriend, Jack, but he's very, very sick; his body is failing and his brain is shutting down. He's also in hiding, under suspicion of murder. Six months' ago, strange signs were painted across town in a dialect no one has spoken for decades and one of Emily's classmates washed up in the local floods.

Emily has never trusted her instincts and now they're pulling her towards Jack, who the police think is a sham himself, someone else entirely. As the town wakes to discover new signs plastered across its walls, Emily must decide who and what she trusts, and fast: local vigilantes are hunting Jack; the floods, the police, and her parents are blocking her path; and the town doesn’t need another dead body.

** This book is unsuitable for younger teenage readers. It depicts adult situations, murder scenes, conversations about sex and profanity.

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3 weeks.

Review Due Date: February 22/15

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

Reviewers

1. Sarah Anderson - sjakarma22@aim.com - pdf
2. Boba - bobaboba1980@gmail.com - pdf or epub
3. Sarah - cat2002116@yahoo.com - mobi
4. Jessica - jmtarrats@gmail.com - mobi

Sarah (sjakarma22) | 24 comments Sarah Anderson, sjakarma22@aim.com pdf please and thank you

message 3: by S.J. (last edited Feb 01, 2015 11:01AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

S.J. Abbo (abbobooks) | 45 comments Boba Jovic
bobaboba1980@gmail.com
pdf or epub please

Sarah-Jayne Briggs | 184 comments I'd be interested in reading a .mobi copy of this book. My e-mail address is cat2002116@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

Sarah

Jessica Del Fuoco (jtarrats) | 5 comments jmtarrats@gmail.com , mobi, please.

message 6: by Ellen (new)

Ellen Allen Sarah wrote: "Sarah Anderson, sjakarma22@aim.com pdf please and thank you"

It's on its way - thanks very much! Ellen

message 7: by Ellen (new)

Ellen Allen Boba wrote: "Boba Jovic
bobaboba1980@gmail.com
pdf or epub please"

I have just sent it. Thanks very much! Ellen

message 8: by Ellen (new)

Ellen Allen Sarah wrote: "I'd be interested in reading a .mobi copy of this book. My e-mail address is cat2002116@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

Sarah"

No, thank you! I've just sent you a mobi version. Enjoy! Ellen

message 9: by Ellen (new)

Ellen Allen Jessica wrote: "jmtarrats@gmail.com , mobi, please."

Hi Jessica. It's just been sent. Thanks very much. Have a great week! Ellen

message 11: by Ellen (new)

Ellen Allen Thanks so much! It means a lot that you've taken the time to review my book. It's much appreciated. Ellen

message 12: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 6 comments I'd be interested in reading this. nleo079@gmail.com epub version please.

message 13: by Ellen (new)

Ellen Allen No problem and thanks very much. I'll get one out to you now. Ellen

Sarah-Jayne Briggs | 184 comments I've just finished reading this book and here are the links to my review:

Goodreads

Amazon UK

Amazon US

Barnes and Noble

My Blog

Thank you for the opportunity to read this.

Sarah

message 15: by Ellen (new)

Ellen Allen Thanks very much for taking the time to read and review my book. I particularly love that you've put the review everywhere; it's much appreciated!

Jessica Del Fuoco (jtarrats) | 5 comments I'm very sorry for the delay in getting this posted. I've been dealing with some major health/personal issues that made it has been difficult to get online over the past week and a half. I really enjoyed the story and look forward to more. Thank you for the opportunity and again, I'm very sorry for the delay.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

http://www.amazon.com/review/R38QFOQS...

message 17: by Ellen (new)

Ellen Allen Hi Jessica. Sorry that you've had some problems; I hope things are better now. I really appreciate that you took the time to read and review my book. It's much appreciated! Kind regards, Ellen