David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

Chasing Freedom (West Haven, #1)
This topic is about Chasing Freedom
R&R Completed(post review links) > R&R # 101 - CHASING FREEDOM by Nicola S. Dorrington

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Feb 01, 2015 09:40AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) Chasing Freedom by Nicola S. Dorrington Nicola S. Dorrington

Genre: YA Paranormal/urban fantasy

Chasing Freedom

Book Description:

Chase Finn is being hunted, and if he ever stops running he’s going to end up dead.

It doesn’t matter that he’s only seventeen. It doesn’t matter that just a few weeks ago he was a normal teenager. All that matters is that he is a threat, and the Agents tracking him will stop at nothing to see him neutralised.

With the line between friends and enemies blurring, Chase discovers he is just a pawn in the middle of a war that’s lasted for centuries, but he isn’t going to let himself be used any longer.

Soon both sides of the war are going to learn that the most important thing about Chase Finn isn’t that he’s a werewolf, it’s that he’ll sacrifice everything, even his own freedom, for the people he loves.

Be one of the first 15 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads, Barnes & Noble and Amazon.

Formats available: Mobi & Epub

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

1. Marla - hanover.marla@gmail.com - epub
2. Andrea - alexandra.0514@hotmail.com - epub

Marla (Not Maria) (rungirlkc) | 6 comments I can review this book. hanover.marla@gmail.com epub will work for me.

Andrea (alexandra14) | 218 comments I will like to read it, my email is alexandra.0514@hotmail.com. in epub please

message 4: by S.F. (new)

S.F. Benson (sfbenson) | 21 comments I would love to read it. Email me at sfbenson64@gmail.com

Nicola Dorrington (nsdorrington) | 52 comments Hi Shantella - What format would you prefer?

message 6: by Loni (new)

Loni Engledow (lonisue75) | 30 comments Hi I would like to review this it sounds good. Mobi please
Lengledow@yahoo.com
Thanks
Loni Sue

Nicola Dorrington (nsdorrington) | 52 comments Emails sent to Marla, Andrea and Loni!

message 8: by Allyson (new) - added it

Allyson (allysonmichelle) | 28 comments hi I would love to read & review. mobi would be great allysonmichellemeahl@gmail.com thanks, A

Andrea (alexandra14) | 218 comments Nicola wrote: "Emails sent to Marla, Andrea and Loni!"

I got the email thanks. Will be starting it next week

Katherine Paschal | 54 comments I would like to read this book! epub please
katiesparkles@sbcglobal.net

Nicole | 12 comments Nikkikearn@gmail.com - Whatever works on my nexsus please - Thank you!

Nicola Dorrington (nsdorrington) | 52 comments Emails sent to Allyson and Katherine!

Andrea - I hope you enjoy it!

Nicola Dorrington (nsdorrington) | 52 comments Nicole - I've sent an epub - I'm not sure what else would work - if that doesn't do the job I can send a PDF.

message 14: by Melinda (last edited Feb 02, 2015 09:46PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Melinda Howard | 10 comments Melinda - epub - all4miah222@yahoo.com.au

Nicola Dorrington (nsdorrington) | 52 comments Melinda, I've emailed you!

Melinda Howard | 10 comments Nicola wrote: "Melinda, I've emailed you!"

Thanks! I can't wait to read it!

Nicola Dorrington (nsdorrington) | 52 comments Still got about 8 copies up for grabs if anyone else would like to read and review this one!

message 18: by Allyson (new) - added it

Allyson (allysonmichelle) | 28 comments I haven't received Chasing Freedom (West Haven, #1)

by Nicola S. Dorrington. Could you please send it again to me allysonmichellemeahl@gmail.com

Nicola Dorrington (nsdorrington) | 52 comments I can send it again - but double check your junk folder as it was definitely sent on the 2nd of Feb! I'll resend as well though.

Andrea (alexandra14) | 218 comments I finished. Here's my review

Goodreads

Amazon

Nicola Dorrington (nsdorrington) | 52 comments Thanks Andrea! I appreciate you taking the time to read it!

Andrea (alexandra14) | 218 comments Nicola wrote: "Thanks Andrea! I appreciate you taking the time to read it!"

Anytime :)

message 23: by Loni (new) - rated it 5 stars

Loni Engledow | 20 comments Left review goodreads Facebook and Amazon loved it

Nicola Dorrington (nsdorrington) | 52 comments Thanks Loni! So glad you enjoyed it! You should check out West Haven #1.5 Blood Calling (It's only a novella but if you enjoyed Chasing Freedom you might like it!)

message 25: by Loni (new)

Loni Engledow (lonisue75) | 30 comments I will thank you

Katherine Paschal | 54 comments Here is my review:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
My review is also up on amazon and my blog: http://smadasbooksmack.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the chance to read your book, I really enjoyed it!

message 27: by Melinda (last edited Mar 08, 2015 03:06AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Melinda Howard | 10 comments Reviews on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Goodreads. Links are below:

Goodreads:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/chasi...

Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com.au/product-revi...

Nicola Dorrington (nsdorrington) | 52 comments Thanks for the reviews! I'm so grateful to everyone who takes the time to read and write a review for me.

David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Chasing Freedom (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Nicola S. Dorrington (other topics)