Nothing But Reading Challenges discussion

Freebies & Discounts > David Staniforth: SpaSpa 2014 runner up "Imperfect Strangers" 99p/99c

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David Staniforth (davidstaniforth) It's been described as a thriller with a difference, and for a whole seven days Imperfect Strangers is reduced in price.

photo countdownad_zps0e58cb8a.jpg

Due to Amazon restrictions this offer is available on only dotcom and co.uk, but here's a worldwide link anyway: http://authl.it/B00JXOVKE4

It is also available for free to Unlimited and Prime members.

message 2: by David (new)

David Staniforth (davidstaniforth) I'm giving away a copy of my novel Imperfect Strangers

How well do you know the people you see every day? Sally hardly knows Keith. They're practically strangers until the day she smiles at him. Would you smile so readily if you risked losing your friends? Would you smile so readily if you risked losing your life? Unfortunately, you can’t begin to know a person until you let them in. Imperfect Strangers: A psychological thriller that simmers to a dark and dramatic climax.

Goodreads Book Giveaway

Imperfect Strangers by David M. Staniforth

Giveaway ends March 03, 2015.

Enter to win

message 3: by David (new)

David Staniforth (davidstaniforth) Imperfect Strangers by David M. Staniforth managed to break into the top 1000 paid kindle chart. Very pleasing, but I think this is as high as it's going.

Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #993 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#19 in Books > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Psychological
#22 in Kindle Store > Books > Crime, Thriller & Mystery > Suspense > Psychological
#24 in Books > Fiction > Psychological

Two days left though, so one never knows.

message 4: by David (new)

David Staniforth (davidstaniforth) Here's your chance, if you haven't already taken it, to read SpaSpa award 2014 psychological fiction runner up Imperfect Strangers for a bargain price:

photo countdown ad_zpsxqtbxze5.jpg

Worldwide Amazon link: http://smarturl.it/imperfect-strangers

Also available for FREE via Kindle unlimited or Amazon Prime.