✎ 1x1 RPs ✎ discussion

1x1 > Sιηƒυℓℓу Dινιηє (Max & Julia)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia The classic good girl gets the bad boy. This girl goes to church every weekend, never had a boyfriend in her life, and is in for a shock. She gets a new next door neighbor, who happens to be the cutest guy she had ever set eyes on. Except, as soon as her mother sets eyes on this guy, she does not like him-at all. And when she meets him, she tells her daughter that she is forbidden to ever even talk to the guy. This girl has been having a hard time in her life as her father started seeing somebody and left her mom, and have just feels alone. Then when she's home alone, she is just about to kill herself when this mysterious neighbor comes in and stops her.
I would role play the girl.

message 2: by Julia (new)

Julia Of course! Let me get to it!

message 3: by Julia (last edited Feb 01, 2015 10:52AM) (new)

Julia
  Rosalind Anne Clarkson

{Nicknames} Rose

{Age} 16, nearing 17

{Sexuality} Heterosexual

{Relationship Status} single

{Crush} Max's character (lol)

{Personality Points}
empathetic, compassionate, naive, stubborn

{Issues}
depression, possibly bi-polar, self-harm, suicidal

{History Basics}
In the eight grade her parents got a divorce. Her father had been cheating on her mother. Now as a junior in high school, her father has seen 3 other women. He keeps trying to force Rose to meet them.

{Other}
not right now...

message 4: by Julia (new)

Julia I need to go to bed soon... stupid father...

message 5: by Julia (new)

Julia I just put a few basic things up, and if you want more just let me know :)

message 6: by Julia (new)

Julia Do you want to just.... Start? I can post first, if you'd like :)

message 7: by Julia (new)

Julia Rosalind was home alone when she woke up. She had a plan ready. Double checking out of the window to make sure her mother really was gone. Rose would feel even more guilty if she was. Going into the kitchen, she pulled out a steak knife. Reminding herself that there was rope in the garage if she couldn't do it this way, rose looked at the sharp stainless steel knife in her hand. Rose held it to chest and took a deep breath.

One...

Two...

Thr-

message 8: by Julia (new)

Julia Rose froze, confused. She was just told that she was perfect. And that she was worth it. The knife clattered to the ground and she backed away. Bumping the counter brought her back into reality. "You're... You're... You live next door!" she was finally able to say. "How did you know-? Were you stalking me?"

message 9: by Julia (new)

Julia Max???