FOR NARNIA discussion

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (pagescollective) (last edited Jan 31, 2015 02:21PM) (new)

Rebecca (pagescollective) Anyone else an archer?

message 2: by Sidney (new)

Sidney | 12 comments I took archery classes for a month, but I'd like to take more.

Rebecca (pagescollective) That's awesome! What kind of bow did you shoot?

message 4: by Sidney (new)

Sidney | 12 comments I used a compound bow. I'm not sure what it was specifically.

Rebecca (pagescollective) That's really cool! I shoot a recurve. I've actually been really really busy with college, so I just picked up my bow last week for the first time in months. I'm way out of practice!

message 6: by Sierra I. (new)

Sierra I. I have a recurve bow that I made with a friend's dad's help, but I've never had any actual lessons or anything. It's fun to shoot, though. :)

Rebecca (pagescollective) Sierra I. wrote: "I have a recurve bow that I made with a friend's dad's help, but I've never had any actual lessons or anything. It's fun to shoot, though. :)"

That's what I did for a couple years before I started into competition archery. :)

message 8: by Sierra I. (new)

Sierra I. That's cool! I wish I could take archery classes.

message 9: by Amy (new)

Amy I bought a really good bow and arrows, and I'm ok at it.....

Rebecca (pagescollective) That's awesome, Nikita! It takes lots of practice. I'm sure you do fine. And as long as you are having fun doing it, it doesn't matter how good you are :D

message 11: by Amy (new)

Amy Rebecca ~ Silvan Elf ~ wrote: "That's awesome, Nikita! It takes lots of practice. I'm sure you do fine. And as long as you are having fun doing it, it doesn't matter how good you are :D"

Thanks! Yeah it's great fun!