Kimengumi High : 奇面組 ᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒᶫᵉᵖᶫᵃʸ discussion

Information > Rules

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ash. (new)

ash.

001- ACTIVITY

Obviously, you need to be active in the roleplay. No one likes a dead dash! If you/your character has been inactive for three weeks (without telling us about a hiatus/break you might need to take) or have been gone longer than your specified hiatus, your character will be removed by a mod. We will inform you before we remove your character so you can save it if you wish..

Please let us know if you will be going on a hiatus or if you’re starting to get busy or anything along those lines, that way we don’t accidentally delete your character. If you are going to be away for a few days, please make sure that you give us a rough estimate of when you’ll be back. This is extremely important if you’d like to keep your character!

002- MAJOR PLOTS, TRIGGERS, & INSULTS

Any major plots — such as pregnancy, marriage, death, illness, becoming Enjolras and starting a revolution — MUST be discussed with us. If you are at all trigger by suicide or drugs or self-harm, then PLEASE let us know so that we can have a discussion with the other roleplayers so that they know to be very careful when posting anything related to that.

Another thing we’d like to discuss are insults that might be homophobic/sexist, because it must strictly be used IN CHARACTER and you can only use it once every blue moon, but only if your character is the type to use it. For example, if you were roleplaying as Clayton, it would be expected that he make comments like that every now and then to someone, but a sweet/kind character would never be caught saying such things. However, this DOES NOT mean we condone racial slurs (especially the n-word) so DO NOT use those AT ALL. Now, this doesn't mean that any of these words will be tolerated in the OOC post — far from it, actually. We won’t be afraid to discipline you if you’re caught using a homophobic/sexist/racist slur in the OOC (Out of character) posting, because you’re meant to be out of character and could really hurt someone’s feelings that way.

If you at all feel triggered or hurt by anything going on the posting, don’t be afraid to message us. We’ll have a talk with whoever might be upsetting you privately and resolve the issue as soon as possible; we’re here to make sure you feel safe and we’ll gladly change these rules at any time if you don’t wish to see this sort of stuff around here.

003- OOC STUFF (Out Of character)

OOC drama is a big NO. Keep the drama in character, please don’t take anything seriously. We get that you might get attached to your character(s), but it’s a roleplay. Don’t take threats/hate/fights in character, to out of character. And please, don’t say ‘oh soandso makes me so mad’ or ‘ugh I hate soandso’ when talking about someone’s character because that’s just plain rude and you wouldn't like it if someone did that to your character(s), right?

004- MATURE

Although this is a mature roleplay sex is not allowed in this group. Please keep it PG-13 for the kids! I really don't want to be reading detail on how your character banged some girl; if you do not follow that, then we will have to remove you from the group. Drug use on the other hand, is allowed. Just please don't get to carried away with it. You may not curse at your fellow members. If you do then you will be banned. But you can curse in the roleplay.

005- SOCIALIZING

Talk to everyone! See a starter? Reply to it; what’s the worst that could happen? You posted a starter, but no one replied? Don’t worry! I’m sure there’s plenty of starters out there who people didn't quite reply to, either. It’s a chain; you get what you give. This one also applies for the mornings, when the topic is usually not as active because of the different timezones we all have. Just make sure to keep it going!

If you ever feel ignored, if you ever feel like you don’t belong, if you ever feel like your character doesn't quite get along with anyone, then please don’t worry. We’re always here, so you can talk to us about it. If it’s not roleplay-related and you just need someone to talk to? We’re always here and willing to listen to you and offer some support. Never be afraid to hit up our message box (whether it be the main or through our characters).

006- LEAVING THE ROLEPLAY

If you feel at any time that you need to leave, then please message us and let us know that you’re leaving. You don’t have to tell us why if you’re not comfortable with doing so, but PLEASE message us if you really are dropping a character/characters so we can put them up for adoption. If you simply deactivate without any warning, then we’re left to figure out who you were and struggle with figuring everything out. If you switch your account out for a character in a new roleplay you joined, it makes you look bad and we have to awkwardly message you to ask who you were. Please, messaging us ahead of time will just make thing easier on everyone and will be much appreciated.

007- SPELLING AND GRAMMAR

Sure it’s okay to have the occasional typo but if it gets to the point where I can’t understand anything then no that’s not acceptable. Please try your best to maintain good spelling and punctuation with your paras and gif chats. You may not be the best writer but there’s always room to improve.

008- PARA ROLEPLAY

It is proven that paras help drive the plot of a roleplay. We encourage you to have at least one para going on each week and each para must be about two paragraphs [4 to 5 sentences] each. Please do not use one-liners as it is unfair to your partner to have to respond to a one-liner when they followed the rules.If written any other way it gets confusing. Journals and such may be written in 2nd or 1st but not paras.

[Verification] (view spoiler)

▌ ▌ ▌Gᴡᴇɴ Sᴛᴀᴄʏ ▌ ▌ ▌ (gwenmaxinestacy) I agree to the rules of this group

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree to the rules of this group

message 4: by Staria ☆ (new)

Staria ☆ SC Knight (stariaknight) I agree to the rules of this group

message 5: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 5 comments I agree to the rules of this group.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 19 comments I agree to the rules of the group

message 7: by Kate (new)

Kate I agree to the rules of this group!

Kimengumi High : 奇面組 ᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒᶫᵉᵖᶫᵃʸ

unread topics | mark unread