Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Quick Reader Offering Services as a Beta Reader

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (last edited Jan 31, 2015 01:49PM) (new)

Kim Linehan | 4 comments I'm a quick reader offering free beta reader services. I would love to read books in the following genres:
Romance
Romance/Erotica
Dark Erotica
Historical Fiction/Romance
Post Apocalyptic Fiction/Romance
Suspense
Crime Thrillers
I'm a book whore so I'm excited to take on Beta reading. Feel free to PM me if your are interested.

message 2: by Jaime (new)

Jaime Jeffrey | 3 comments Kim wrote: "I'm a quick reader offering free beta reader services. I would love to read books in the following genres:
Romance
Romance/Erotica
Dark Erotica
Historical Fiction/Romance
Post Apocalyptic Fiction/..."

My book is a paranormal mystery. Would you be interested in that? If not, do u know any other available Beta readers?

message 3: by Kim (new)

Kim Linehan | 4 comments Send me a synopsis and I will definitely consider it!

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Carney Hi! Would you be interested in my paranormal romance?

message 5: by Josephine (new)

Josephine McNabb | 5 comments I have a work in progress, if you wouldn't mind looking at it? It's the third in the series (I can send you the first two for reviews) I don't have a synopsis for the third yet as it isn't finished, but I'm nearing the end and if you catch up with me, I will send you the rest as I finish the chapters.

Would you be interested?

message 6: by Kim (new)

Kim Linehan | 4 comments What are the first two books in the series about?

message 7: by Nick (new)

Nick | 30 comments I have a post apocalyptic/romance. Are you already booked? I tried to send a PM but it says you're set to private.

message 8: by Kim (new)

Kim Linehan | 4 comments Sorry about that Nick. I'm new to this and I will change my setting. I just started another authors book but would like to read yours. Can you give me a few days or do you need it read sooner?

message 9: by Josephine (new)

Josephine McNabb | 5 comments Fire and Fangs this is the first book
Imperfect Harmony This is the second.
Just click the titles and let me know if you're interested.
Thank you :)

message 10: by Jlweaver (new)

Jlweaver | 21 comments I know I'm a bit late but I have a 60000 word YA high fantasy. Here is the pitch: Sixteen year olds Faerydae and Altair have spent their lives training to serve their kingdom, only to discover that their final and most important task will be to kill each other.

I'll DM you. Let me know if interested!!!!!

message 11: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Danielle (zoedaniellexx) | 32 comments Hi

I am looking for a BETA to read through my unfinished NA book so far.
It is currently at 34,200 words but I still have so far to go. I reckon that it will end up at 80-90k once completed.

Below is a little peak in to the book, please let me know if you would be interested -

Friday 14th Jan 2011
I remember that day like it was only yesterday - it was the worst day of my life, and hours later turned into the best day of my life.

At the age of twenty-four, Casey Phoenix is one of the highest ranking woman on The Sunday Times Rich List. She thought she had it all figured out until she met 31 year old American, Matthew Jackson.

Matthew Jackson has been set for life since the age of 21 when he and his brother James set up their business enterprise, Jackson Industries. Living his millionaire lifestyle with fast cars and fast women. But when he meets Casey he decides it's time for him to settle down. However, she has her reservations.

Life isn't as perfect as it seems for the both of them. Casey has got a stalker who will try to anything they can to get to her and it gradually starts to grind her down, usually level headed she begins to fear for her life.

message 12: by D.S. (last edited Feb 03, 2015 06:15AM) (new)

D.S. Wrights (dswrights) Hi Kim, I'd be interested in your help too.
I am specifically looking for a keen eye for all of my current projects (as in not finished): Darkest Longing, Circuit Heart and Water
Please let me know if you are interested!