YA/Paranormal Romance Addicts discussion

The Darkest Part of the Forest
This topic is about The Darkest Part of the Forest
Monthly Mini-Challenges > February 2015

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Megan Parker (megandanielle) | 153 comments Mod
Hello again, lovely people of Goodreads! I'm super excited about this month's book. I have heard absolutely nothing but good things about it. This book was actually only published last month, and I think it'll be neat for us to read a really new book. I've also heard nothing but good things about the author, so I think this will be a really great read! Put your orders in ASAP or run to your nearest bookstore to pick up your copy of The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black!
Happy reading! :)

amanda (amanda_benko) | 32 comments Awesome choice Megan!! :) I cannot wait to pick up this book! I've also heard AMAZING THINGS about this author, and the book! I'll definitely be reading it soon!

Awesome, I can't wait to get started!!

Exactly! And I got around 20 more today for my birthday. I'm going to be pretty busy!

message 5: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Howarth | 19 comments Megan wrote: "Exactly! And I got around 20 more today for my birthday. I'm going to be pretty busy!"

Happy birthday!
I'm struggling with the 5 or so I have to read! But I'm not good at juggling, I have to go one book at a time, or I get too confused and mix books and storylines together lol.

Thanks for the bday wishes!
Same here! I hate reading multiple together but always find myself doing it!

amanda (amanda_benko) | 32 comments Just ordered the book off of Amazon! It'll be here on Friday...I can't WAIT to start reading it!

I'M SO EXCITED FOR IT. I'm going to read American Sniper first then TDPOTF. If all goes as planned. Sniper is a borrowed book so I've gotta make it snappy xD

Omg I'm ordering mine today!!

amanda (amanda_benko) | 32 comments Megan, you'll have to tell me how American Sniper is!! Hope you enjoy it! I'm finishing the Cinder series first, but then I'm reading TDPOTF and I am super excited!! You'll have to tell us what you think as you're reading it Deidre! Enjoy! :)

TDPOTF came in today!! Woooo!

amanda (amanda_benko) | 32 comments Awesome! I'll be starting this weekend most likely...I'm so excited! :) Can't wait to hear what you think of the book!

Same to you!!

amanda (amanda_benko) | 32 comments Just finished TDPOTF!!! Oh my goodness, I won't give anything away but it was amazing!! I'm so glad this book was picked for February! It was so different! I'll definitely be reading more of Holly Black's books!

Great, I'm glad you liked it! I'm participating in ProjectTBR from Feb. 16-22, during which I will be reading this! I'm so excited!

amanda (amanda_benko) | 32 comments Hope you enjoy it Megan...but I'm sure you will! :)

Started this book today! Glad to see it's moving fast!

UPDATES:

American Sniper: This was a borrowed book. I stopped about halfway through and gave it back because I wanted to order my own! It's amazing.

TDPOTF: I DIDN'T LIKE IT. I don't think faeries are my thing. I don't know why I'm different :'( hope you guys liked it though!

Just saying, March's book is going to be aweeeesomeeee ;)

It had so, so much hype. I just don't quite understand why. There's nothing crazy special about it.

Exactly!

amanda (amanda_benko) | 32 comments I'll definitely be borrowing American Sniper from the library eventually! Very excited to start reading it!

That sucks that you didn't like TDPOTF! I personally liked it...it was my first Holly Black book and her writing really pulled me in. Can't wait for March's book!!!!!! :))